Night time alone

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun joked around as they did aegyo,"Yah,I said nae" Luhan said then smiling, "Yay" Sunny said smiling then walking off to grab a sandwich,Xiumin was still hugging you from behind leaning on your shoulder,"Oh Xiumin" you said,"Hmm" he said looking at you ing the eyes as you looked at him,you stared into him eyes then looked away shyly while blushing,"I like the ring...alot" you said shyly,he smiled happily at you while trying to look into your eyes,"Yah,_____~" he said in a sing songy voice,you looked at him cutely,he smiled at you,"I'm very happy you like it but...why do you have to be soo cute,I just really want to kiss you now" he pouted,you giggled and stared into each others eyes,then suddenly someone cleared their throat,you both snapped out of it and looked towards where the noise came from to see Suho stood there smirking,"Come on you two,we're all going to play games now" he said then walking off to the middle of the room and sitting on the floor along with all 4 members of SNSD,Xiumin let go of you then gently took your hand and then you both sat on the floor in a circle with everyone else,"What should we play?" Minho asked,"What about...truth or dare,everyone who wants to play truth or dare put your hands up" Kai said,immediately everyone put their hands up,"Arraso,I'll start,I dare D.O to admit he's small" Kai said with an evil grin,D.O sighed,"Nae,I am small...but not as small as you think",after 34 minutes of playing finally it was Tao's turn,"I dare Xiumin..." Tao started,Xiumin immediately looked at Tao wide eyed,'Don't you dare Tao,if you do I'll get you back' Xiumin thought,'I bet he thinks that I'm going to dare him to kiss her' Tao thought smirking,"I dare Xiumin...to hug _____" Tao finished,you both blushed then hugged shyly,everyone aww'd then SHINee and SNSD had to leave because it was getting late,"Ooh,why don't we watch a movie together,please" Baekhyun said cutely,"Arraso,let's watch a film,let's pick a film then" Kris said going to a cupboard full of DVD's.

 

 

Everyone got settled on the couch and rug with popcorn and watched the film,it was Cyborg,"This is strange" Victoria said munching her popcorn,you smiled happily then went to go to the toilet,you walked back towards the living room to be pulled outside by the hand by someone,you turned around to see who it was to see Xiumin smiling at you,"Did I scare you?" he asked,"Oh aniya" you answered smiling at him,"Why aren't you with the others watching the film?" you asked,"I wanted some alone time" he said smiling a liitle,"Oh arraso,I'll go back inside then" you said turning around to go inside when suddenly Xiumin grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him,you got pulled towards him and hit his chest,your faces were soo close that you were nearly touching noses,"I meant I wanted alone time with you" he said then smiling amusingly,you giggled then Xiumin took your hand and led you to a swing,this swing was not the regular kind of swing,this swing was like a couch,you both sat on the swing couch and you crossed your legs and hugged a pillow,Xiumin chuckled at how cute you were,"Bwoh?" you asked,"Your soo cute" he replied smiling at you,you smiled cutely at his compliment,"Aww,stop it,it's sooo cuuttee" he said leaning towards you and pulling your cheeks around,an hour later you both layed down,Xiumin layed behind you leaning his head on his hand,"Look" you said pointing to the sky which was filled with stars and a massive moon,Xiumin looked where you pointed and smiled,"Isn't it beautiful?" you said smiling, "Hmm,nae,it is" he replied smiling,"Look" he said quickly pointing to a shooting star,you both looked at the shooting star,"Woaahhhh" you said with a cute wow'd face,"Make a wish" he whispered,you closed your eyes and made a wish then opened your eyes and turned to Xiumin to see his eyes closed making a wish,you smirked then leaned closer to him face and poked his cheeks with your fingers,his eyes shot open and smiled at you cheekily,you blushed then turned to face him properly,"By the way" he began,"Hmm" you said,"Those stars,they're no way near as pretty as you" he said,you blushed soo much that Xiumin noticed,"Awww,your blushing,soo cute" he said smiling poking your cheek.

 

 

In the living room Kai noticed that you and Xiumin had gone missing,"Where are they,why go missing in the middle of the film?" Kai said just about to stand up to be pulled back onto the couch,"Sit down and leave them,they'll be fine" Kris said,meanwhile,"Gomawo" you said smiling cutely,"Why are you always soo cute?" Xiumin asked looking at the stars,"I don't mean to" you said pouting,he then looked at you and got entranced in your eyes which were sparkling in the moonlight,"I know,that's one of the reasons why I love you" he said smirking cheekily,you blushed madder than before,he noticed then suddenly leaned over you,your eyes widened innocently,"I haven't got you back for earlier yet" he said smirking,"Bwoh,what did I do?" you asked,"You teased me...twice" he said with his eyes now glittering more than ever,"Oh hehe" you said,he leaned down closer to your face and slowly reached your mouth to kiss you passionately,you both seperated then he layed behind you again,put his arm around your waist and hugged you,then you both fell asleep.