What is happening?

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

You walked to the door that Chanyeol told you to and slowly opened it,it was a rectangle shaped room with a massive window that had a cushy long seat joined to it.

You walked inside slowly and noticed there were a couple of massive cushions around the room,you walked to the window and sat down,suddenly the door opened,you looked up to see Chanyeol smiling as he held your guitar in his hands and his strapped around his neck.

He closed the door behind him then walked to you and sat down next to you,"Why do you have my guitar?" you asked,"Because..." he began handing you your guitar then taking his from around his neck,"I want to hear you play","I'm-I'm not really in the mood" you said,"You know,when I play the guitar,I find that my emotions sort themselves out,please try it" he said smiling softly.

You sighed as you placed the guitar in position,you played 2NE1's Lonely,as soon as you finished Chanyeol clapped happily,"You're better than I thought" he said smiling,"Oh,gomawo" you said with a little bit of a sad tone,"________,what's wrong,please tell me?" he said taking your guitar from you and placing it next to him leaning on the couch.

"Well...,it's..." you began to be interupted,"Xiumin,nae,and?" he asked,"Nae,well,his phone rang and I answered it,...it was a girl,she said she loved him and missed him,also that she won't let any boy touch her,what should I do?" you asked him looking down at the floor,"Well..." he began taking your hands in his,"What I would do if it was me is I would give myself and that person space,like a little break,or...I would break up with that person" Chanyeol said with a serious look,"Bu-But I don't want to break up with him but at the same time,I...know I have too" you said,"Arraso,I will do that" Chanyeol let go of your hands and you stood up,you walked out the room and went downstairs with Chanyeol following.

Xiumin was laying on the couch,staring at the ceiling,you walked into the living room and he shot up,Chanyeol walked quickly into the kitchen to see how dinner was going,"Xiumin..." you began,'Xiumin,why isn't she calling me oppa anymore?' he thought,"I think we should break up,after all...your heart doesn't belong with me,it belongs with that girl over the phone" you said calmly,"Bwoh,bu-!" Xiumin said loudly in shock to be interupted by D.O,"Dinner is ready!" D.O said looking at you both,"I'm not hungry" you said going upstairs back to the room Chanyeol showed you,"I'm not hungry either" Xiumin said running upstairs to his room.

You ran to the room and shut the door behind you,you turned,leaned on the door then slowly sunk down to the floor crying.

Xiumin ran upstairs and into his room closing the door behind him,he leaned on the door and slowly sunk to the floor crying,'How did this happen,one second we were happy and together,the next...we're...broken up' he thought placing his hand over his heart.

You placed your hand over your heart and cried,'I have to do this,he doesn't need me anymore,I need to let go,he loves someone else' you thought.

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" you asked,"It's me,please let me in" Lay said,you wiped your face and opened the door,"Oh ______" Lay said bursting into the room,closing the door behind him and hugging you,"Don't pretend you're ok,I know you're not,I feel it" he said,immediately you burst into tears onto Lay's chest and sunk down to the floor again."There you go,let it out" he siad patting your back.

Xiumin was crying alone remembering all of his memories of both of you when suddenly he heard a knock on his door,"Xiumin,let me in" D.O said,Xiumin wiped his face and opened the door,"Nae,what's wrong?" Xiumin asked him,D.O walked into his door and closed the door behind him,"Hyung,one thing you can't do to people you know really well,...lie,soo...let it out,tell me what happened" D.O said sitting on Xiumin's bed,Xiumin followed D.O to his bed and sat next to him.

Xiumin explained what happened stuggling to keep in his tears then he began to remember your memories you had together,"You know that time we were all at Suho's beach house" Xiumin began,D.O nodded,"That morning we both played a joke on you both then you locked us in a bedroom" D.O nodded,"Well,that was my favourite moment with her,so much happened,it was soo nice" Xiumin said with a couple of tears falling out of his eyes,"Aww,Hyung,I'll be right back,just going to get some tissues" D.O said running out of the room and into the hallway.

Meanwhile you were also talking about that time,"I'll be right back,I'm just going to get some tissue,stay right there" Lay said running out the room and into the hallway.

"Find anything out?" D.O asked,"Aniya" Lay answered,"I did" D.O said smiling softly,D.O was telling Lay what Xiumin had explained to him then before Lay could say anything they both suddenly felt something hitting there feet,they both looked down to see beads hitting their feet and rolling across the floor,"What the-it's coming from ______'s room" D.O said,suddenly they both noticed ice was crawling along freezing the wood floor,they both watched the ice crawl across the floor and noticed it was coming from Xiumin's room,"Omo,their powers, they're going out of control" Lay said,"Just proves...,they're in more pain than they're showing" D.O said looking at Lay.