Fun with half of EXO

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

Xiumin stared at you after what you said,you looked own at your hands nervously, "Kamsahabnida",you looked to Xiumin smiling,you nodded your head,"Yay,dessert's here" Baekhyun said clapping his hands happily along with Chanyeol,Lay smiled at them amused at how impatient they were then sat down,everyone ate their dessert and commented at how nice it was then after everyone ate their dessert D.O suddenly realized something,"Omo, I've just realized something,some of you guys need to come with me","Arraso,me,Xiumin,_______,Baekhyun and Chanyeol will stay here" Luhan said,"Arraso,the rest of us are going now then" Kris said standing up and walking out the house followed by Tao,Chen,D.O,Suho, Lay,Sehun and Kai,"Wonder where they're going" Chanyeol said,"Ahh,I've just realized your still in pajamas" Baekhyun said giggling then taking your hand leading you to the room they put you in earlier,"Look in the wardrobe and pick something to wear,don't worry,they're yours" Chanyeol said then walking off with Baekhyun, "Something to wear?" you said to yourself,you looked in the wardrobe to see your clothes,you then shrugged and picked something to wear.

(What your wearing)

 

Half of EXO waited downstairs for 30 minutes talking then became really bored,Luhan was just about to stand up to head to the guest room you were in when suddenly you appeared, "Umm..." you said looking at your hands,they all looked at you thinking how pretty you were, "Woah" Chanyeol said with wide eyes,"Guys,contain yourselves" Luhan said,"Oh by the way, when we found you yesterday Kai seemed to think you'd ran away from home,did you?", "Umm...nae,I did,wae?" you asked,"Well,if you don't have anywhere to live you could always live here" Baekhyun said happily,Xiumin was beaming with happiness inside,"I'll...think about it" you said smiling,"Can we go play in the garden now?" Chanyeol whined,"Nae,come on then" Baekhyun said running into the garden with Chanyeol who grabbed your hand and pulled you along and then the others followed,you were shocked at how big the garden was,"Omo" you said,"Welcome to our playground,we come here when the more mature ones do things inside" Chanyeol said smiling letting go of your hand,you,Baekhyun and Chanyeol all walked down the steps when suddenly you tripped on your own foot,you shut your eyes expecting pain but instead you felt something underneath you,you opened your eyes to see Xiumin was underneath you,"Oh mianhae" you said getting up and bowing to Xiumin who was trying his hardest not to blush,"It's ok,you don't need to bow,can we go on the trampoline first?" he said smiling at you then running off with Luhan onto the trampoline followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol,you sat on the steps when suddenly Xiumin came back to you,"Yah,you too,come on" he took your hand and pulled you with him to the trampoline.

 

After 37 minutes of jumping around on the trampoline having fun you climbed off then went to walk around the garden,Xiumin saw you had left the trampoline then ran after you,"Yah,where are you going?" he asked you,"Well I was thinking of exploring the garden" you said,"Can I come with you?" he asked,you nodded and smiled then you both walked together,"Where did Xiumin and _____ go?" Luhan asked,"Haven't you figured it out yet?" Baekhyun said smirking along with Chanyeol,"Bwoh?" Luhan asked,"Xiumin likes ______" Chanyeol said smiling then all three of them looked over at you and Xiumin walking in the distance,"Aww,when is he going to tell her?" Luhan asked,"Don't know,he doesn't know that we even know" Baekhyun said,"Ahh arraso" Luhan said nodding his head,meanwhile you and Xiumin were walking together,"Soo ______,can I take you somewhere?" Xiumin said stepping infront of you which stopped you walking,"Umm,arraso" you said smiling,Xiumin took your hand and lead you to a small boat,he climbed onto the boat then put his hands on your waist and lifted you onto the boat,you blushed then both sat down,he began rowing while you sat opposite him admiring the scenery,he stared at you,'I wonder what she's like when she does aegyo,ooh she's really pretty,I really want to tell her,what if she rejects me,calm down Xiumin' Xiumin thought,"Umm... Xiumin are you ok?" you asked as he had been staring at you for 3 minutes,"Bwoh,oh nae,I'm fine" he replied smiling at you,"Yah Xiumin,come here now!" Luhan shouted,"Arraso!" Xiumin replied.