Secret Found

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

Meanwhile...,"Kris oppa~,where are we going now?" you asked as he led out the ice cream shop,"We are going...somewhere" he answered smiling cheekily,you both walked down the path and ended up outside a pet shop,"What are we doing here?" you asked as you both walked in,"We are here to look at puppy clothes...and something else" he answered whipering the end,"Ahh,arraso" you answered then walking down the animal clothes aisle.

 

"This is cute...and it's blue,soo cute" you said smiling happily,"Let's get it then" he said taking it from you and holding it,after 10 minutes you both finished looking and went to the counter to pay then walked out,"______,stay here,arraso?" Kris said,you nodded then sat on the bench,"I'll be back in a minute" he said then walking back in,you stood near the door adoring the clothing you got for Bokshiri then someone tapped your shoulder,"Oh?" you said in shock,"Mianhae,let's go then" Kris said taking your hand in his then beginning to walk.

 

26 Minutes Later

 

"Oppa?" you said,"Hmm?" Kris hummed,"What's in that box?" you asked staring at the box in his right hand,"Nothing,you don't need to know yet" he answered.

 

You finally got home,rather late,it was 6:53pm,"We're home~" you shouted in a sing-songy voice as you both walked into the living room,"______,gomawo,gomawo for spending so much time with me today,I hope we can do it again" Kris said placing the box on the floor next to the couch then suddenly hugging you tightly,just as that happened Xiumin walked into the room,his jaw dropped a little in shock seeing Kris hugging you tightly,he then closed his mouth and cleared his throat as he then leaned on the doorway,Kris let go of you and you turned to look at him,"Oh oppa~" you said smiling,"Where were you?" he said in a serious tone,"Oh,umm...we were-" you began when Kris suddenly interupted,"We went to the ice cream shop then to a pet shop,that's all" Kris said pointing at the bag you were holding,"Hmm...,why did it take so long then?" he asked with a cold expression,"Well...we got talking...alot" you answered,"Kris" Xiumin said looking at him with a cold glare,"Hmm?" Kris hummed,"What is this?" Xiumin asked knowing the answer as he held up Kris's diary,"Oh,hyung,that's mine,why do you have it?" Kris asked walking over to Xiumin and reaching for his diary,"Ah ah ah~" Xiumin said moving the diary,"I want to ask some things first",Kris gulped.

 

"What did you mean by, 'Dear diary,today was fun,I waited for Xiumin and _____ to get home,they got home really late,I was falling asleep on the stairs,before I got ready for bed I layed on the couch by the fire thinking and I ended up thinking about the past,the day EXO debuted,ahh,it was really fun and still is,anyway,I was thinking then I remembered a conversation I had with my umma' ","Hyung,please stop" Kris pleaded but he only ignored, "...,'when I was 6,this conversation reminded me of _____ as she is the only girl I see every day,I want to...get closer to her,...I have to,...I have a need to' ,what did you mean Kris?" Xiumin asked with a serious glare,Kris sunk down onto the couch and stared at his feet,"It's,it's not like that" Kris began,"Then what is it like then,just tell Kris,tell me that you like my girlfriend!" Xiumin said beginning calmly and ending shouting frustratedly,"Bwoh?" you asked in shock looking at Kris,"Kris~,why didn't you tell me,you should have told me" you said sitting next to him,"It's,it's not...like that" Kris repeated as he began to break into tears,Xiumin walked over to the couch and sat down on the coffee table opposite Kris,"Do explain then" Xiumin said with a softer tone.

 

*Flashback*

"Yi Fan~,your game is set up now~" Kris's mum shouted,"Really,already,yayy!" 10 year old Kris said happily running into the living room to see his playstation all set up,"Yay,thank you mum~" he said then happily hugging his mum then racing to the controller,picking it up then placing himself on the couch.

 

Kris was happily playing on his new game station when suddenly he felt lonely,"Yi Fan,are you having fun?" Kris's mum asked as she sat next to him,"Oh,yes,it's very fun" Kris smiled happily as his mum then patted his head happily,"Good~,pity you don't have a sibling to play with,you could've challanged each other and all sorts" she said,"Oh,yeah" he answered with a sad tone,"Oh,I'm sorry darling,if I could go back in time I would give you a sibling,I love you darling" she said kissing his forehead then getting up to go in the kitchen leaving Kris sat there on the couch,thinking.

He thought for a bit then made a decision,"I will have a little sister just...not a blood sibling,I will be close to a girl like a best friend and older brother,I swear,I will" he whispered to himself then continuing playing on his game.

Kris was lonely growing up,even though he had friends he still felt lonely,there was nothing more he wanted than a little sister.

 

In summer when he was 13,he played in a pool then imagine all the fun he'd have with his little sister,splashing each other and water gun fights.

In autumn when he was 16,he imagine all the fun of scaring and tricking his little sister.

When it was his birthday,every year,he would imagine all the fun he would have with his little sister,all the fun,the games.

 

On the inside it broke his heart,no-one even knew because he hid it well,he became teary whenever he thought about it or imagined it,it was a pool of darkness that ate a part of him up and until that special girl comes along that he wants as a little sister,it will remain a pool of darkness,Kris forever imagined the times he will spend in the future with his destined little sister and how happy he will be when he finds her,he couldn't wait.

*End Of Flashback*

 

 

"That's what I meant,nothing meaning I want to steal your girlfriend...just,I want her as a sister,that's all" Kris explained wiping his tears,"Ahh,mianhae,I thought you wanted to take ______ off of me,I just...felt so betrayed" Xiumin said then handing Kris his diary,"I'm sorry I doubted you" Xiumin said then hugging him,"T-That's ok" Kris said hugging him back as he tried to stop crying,they both seperated from the hug and you smiled,"So wait..." you began,"...you chose me,you chose me to be your little sister?" you asked,Kris nodded as he wiped his last tears off his face,"I did" he answered,"I feel so honoured" you said smiling happily,"You do?" Kris asked,you nodded happily,"I'd be happy to be your little sister" you said smiling,"Is that alright with you hyung?" Kris asked Xiumin who was staring at you,Xiumin nodded smiling gently at you,"Nae,that's perfect,just as long as your don't take her from me,arraso?" Xiumin said then looking at Kris,Kris nodded happily then smiled happily,"Good because...she's mine" Xiumin said smiling happily as he placed his hand on yours which was on your lap.

 

 

Suddenly you heard all heard a small barking noise,"Oh,Bokshiri~" you said leaning over to look at him,"What's wrong?" you asked,Bokshiri continued to bark at the box as he scratched it,"Oh,nae,I got something at the pet shop,something for Bokshiri,I hope he likes it" Kris said sliding off the couch and onto the floor as Xiumin followed,Kris slowly opened the box,reached his hands in only to pull out out the unexpected,both you and Xiumin widened your eyes to see a puppy,"This is Pom,she's a girl and younger than Bokshiri,Bokshiri looked lonely so...he needed a friend" Kris explained placing the puppy down on the ground gently in front of Bokshiri,Bokshiri yapped a little then stopped and began to sniff her,"She's very cute" you said smiling at the scene,"Wonder if they'll become a couple" Xiumin said then smirking cheekily,"Maybe..." Kris said smiling,suddenly Bokshiri jumped on Pom and began her face,"Change that to definitely" Kris corrected and smiled happily.

 

 

 

 

That is Pom!~

The flashback part of this chapter actually is based on how I feel...kind of.

Anyway~...

Please Comment if you want me to continue!~