Effect from missing you

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

You blushed as Xiumin hovered over you,"Come on" he said suddenly getting up then helping you up,"Are you ready?" he asked,"What for?" you asked,he smirked then suddenly picked you up bridal style then walked up the stairs.

Xiumin walked to your bedroom,walked inside,closed the door behind him then gently put you on the bed,you smiled shyly then watched him as he looked out the window,"What did you do while I was gone?" he asked,"Nothing much,just spent time here...all alone with Bokshiri" you said pouting,Xiumin slowly turned from the window and looked at you, "Well...your not alone now" he said walking towards the bed,"True" you said,suddenly he leapt on the bed and somehow managed to get you laying down as he was next to you yet slightly hovering over you,he stared into your eyes deeply and both found yourselves entranced.

"Have I ever told you this...,you have beautiful eyes" he said then smiling,to you he looked soo angelic,almost as if he was glowing,you blushed as you looked in his eyes,"Gomawo,you do too" you said shyly,"Gomawo" he said smiling happily and then laying next to you on his side still looking at you,after a couple of seconds of silence he broke the silence,"_____..." he said,"Nae?" you asked,"How much did you miss me?" he asked,you to your side looking at him and smiled,"Alot,to be honest...,your all I thought about,I missed you alot" you said,he smirked happily,"I did too, what did you miss the most about me?" he asked,"I missed the way you'd play with Bokshiri with me,also how you pop up out of no-where and do romantic things,everything" you said shyly,he smiled happily,"Good" he said,"Do you know what I missed about you?",you shook your head,"You,...I missed..you,now come here" he said,suddenly he pulled you towards him and pressed you against his chest hugging you,you blushed madly,"Oh,by the way,...pack your things" he said pulling away a little to see your face,"Wae?" you asked,"Because,...you'll see,now pack and get ready" he said pecking on the lips and getting off the bed,"See you in an hour and a half" he said smirking happily as he walked out the room.

You were left on the bed looking at the ceiling,suddenly you wiggled on the bed happily while squealing happily,'He's just soo romantic,just...eeeeeeeeeeeeek,oh my heart' you thought putting your hand on your heart,'I suppose I better get ready and packed' you thought then climbing off the bed and beginning to pack.

After packing you went in the shower then went back in your room to get dressed,you got dressed in a black crop top,a baggy bright blue net top,black shorts and blue trainers with wings. You then did your make up subtly then brushed through your hair and left it down.

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door,"Come in" you said,the door slowly opened and you saw Xiumin,"Are you ready?" he asked straightening his top not looking at you,"Nae" you said grabbing your case,"Come on th-" he said looking up at you and his eyes widening,"Bwoh?" you asked with a worried expression,"You just look soo...perfect" he said smiling happily,"Gomawo,you do too" you said smiling happily,"Come on then,let's go" he said then taking your case off of you then gently taking your hand and walking out of your room.

"Guys,we're leaving now,good bye!" Xiumin shouted as he walked out the door to his car then putting your case in the back of the car,"Bwoh,where are you goi-" Kai said getting interupted by Lay,"Arraso,good bye,keep safe,oh...and enjoy yourselves" he said smiling cheekily,"We will" you said then waving at them as Xiumin started the engine and began to drive.

The journey was so far quiet,you'd been driving for 56 minutes now,Xiumin was driving and you were looking out the window then suddenly you had an idea,"Oppa,can we have some music on?" you asked,"Nae" he said then looking at you and smiling,you heart beated fast so a minute then went to normal when he looked back at the road,you the radio then smiled happily,"Oh,I love this song" you said happily clapping your hands,"Aniya,pabo yah" you sang then giggling at your attept of singing Hello Venus's Do You Want Some Tea?,Xiumin smiled happily then heard the beginning of the next song,"Would you be my girlfriend?" he sang,it was Boyfriend's Boyfriend,your head moved quickly looking at Xiumin who was looking at you cheekily smiling,you blushed and smiled at him,Xiumin saw you slightly blushing then smirked and began to sing the rest of the song,"Useobwa blow me kiss oh so sweet I like that" he sang then looked at you,"Oppa" you said now blushing madly at what he sang,"Bwoh,oh,why are you soo red?" he said smirking cheekily,"Yah,you...you..." you said wondering if your should say it,"I what?" he asked whle looking at the road,"It's...,it's your fault" you said,"Bwoh,how is it my fault?" he asked trying his hardest not too smile,"Because... what...what you said" you said to him,he then looked at you and smirked happily,"I know,it was meant to have that effect" he said then your cheek with one hand,as soon as his hand touched your cheek he felt how warm your cheek was,it was really warm,"I didn't know you'd blush this much" he then chuckling happily,"Oppa yah" you said, Xiumin then turned a corner and drove down a gravelled road,"Arraso,if you want to tease me I'll tease you" you said smiling cheekily,"What do you m-" he said looking at you,you were pouting at him cutely with big,sparkling eyes.

He stared at you then smiled,"Yah,why aren't you upset that you can't kiss me,you usually are" you said now pouting for real,"Because...,I don't need to be upset because I can kiss you now" he said smiling happily,"Bwoh,aniya,you can't because your...oh" you said noticing the car had stopped and arrived at a building,"Nae,soo,come here please" he said smiling,"Aniya,you teased me so...I'm going to tease you" you said getting out the car and running off,Xiumin immediately got out the car and chased after you,you hid behind a tree and peeked around to looking for Xiumin,he was nowhere to be seen,suddenly something grabbed your wrist and gently pushed you against the tree then suddenly cupping your face and kissing you passionately,the person seperated then you opened your eyes,it was Xiumin,"I've had enough teasing by your pouting while I was on tour,I don't want anymore" he said staring into your eyes,"What do you mean 'while you were away'?" you said tilting your head to the side,"Well...,well..." he said not knowing what to say without sound life a complete wierdo,"Oppa,no matter what you say,you won't wierd me out or anything,just tell me" you said gently,"Well...,I found some pictures on my phone and one of them was you...pouting,your more of a tease than you thought" he said pouting,"Mianhae oppa,here" yo said then pecking him on the lips.

Xiumin smiled happily then looked around,"Come on,let's go" he said,"Wait...where are we going?" you asked,"You'll see" he said then slowly taking your hand and walking with you,after 3 minutes of walking back to the car,you both got your bags then looked at each other,"Come on" he said then taking your hand gently once again and walking towards the house,"Woah,it's very nice" you said,"Gomawo,it's EXO's holiday house,we usually come here for christmas and winter,sometimes even summer" he said unlocking the door and walking inside,you both walked in,took off your shoes then you followed Xiumin into the living room,"Let's put these in our rooms first" he said then walking upstairs with you towards 2 doors,"This is your room,is that ok?" he asked with a 'I care alot' expression,"Nae,I'm happy with that,it's soo nice" you said happily walking into the room,"My room is here so if you ever need me...come to me" he said walking into his room opposite your's and then leaning on the doorway,"Gomawo oppa" you said then hugging him and going back into your room,Xiumin blushed,"Let's unpack then I'll meet you downstairs" be said scratching the back of his head a little shyly and then you both sat on the beds of your rooms unpacking.

After unpacking you walked downstairs then suddenly got turned around by Xiumin and walked back upstairs again,"Go and get changed,we're going to the pool" he said smiling,"Arraso" you said smiling back at him then both of you walked in your rooms to get changed.

 

(What you are wearing)

 

 

 

Xiumin was already outside waiting for you while blowing up another blow up dragon,you walked downstairs then looked for a door that lead outside,you saw the door then walked to it,you saw Xiumin blowing something up,you then smiled and walked outside quietly,Xiumin could feel something behind him,he could feel a strong pull,he turned his head and looked at you,his eyes widened,you suddenly stopped and then slowly walked towards him,"Bwoh,is something wrong?" you asked,"A-A-Aniya,nothing is *Gulp*...wrong" he said looking at what you were wearing,'Omo, why just,she's soo perfect,oh my heart' he thought,"Oh,umm...arraso" you said then looking at the blow up dragons, "Woah,how cute" you said,"Cuter than me?" he asked,"Aniya,definetly not" you said smiling happily,"Good" he said happily then gently taking your hand and leading you towards the pool.

You both walked to the pool,sat down then put your feet in the water,"Ooh,it's cold" you said giggling a little,Xiumin stared at you and chuckled with you a little,"Have I told you that you look soo beautiful,if not then I'm telling you now" he said,you looked at him then began to blush,"Gomawo,you look handsome" you said shyly and smiling,"Oh gomawo" he said shyly then smiling at you.

Xiumin smiled cheekily then took off his top and sunk into the pool,he came back up to surface then looked at you, "Come swimming with me?" he asked,you blushed as you could see his chest underneath the pool water,you'd never seen him shirtless before,it made you blush,you nodded at his question then suddenly Xiumin raised his ams from underneath the water then suddenly wrapped them around your waist and pulled you into the water,you looked at Xiumin and he smiled at you,as he pulled the 2 blow up dragons into the water you noticed he was pulling you towards his chest,he then looked at you,he let go of you with one arm then raised his hand to your face and felt your cheek, "Why are you blushing?" he asked,"Because...well I-,I've never seen you shirtless" you said quietly but loud enough for him to hear,"Ahh" he said taking him hand from your cheek and scratching his head,"Do you want me to put my top back on?" he asked,"I don't mind you shirtless I'm just saying I've never...seen you...shirtless" you said,"Arraso but only one person can see me like this and that person is you" he said smiling,he then lifted you up and placed you on the dragon,he then climbed onto the other dragon then smirked.You both played together for hours.

The sun was now setting,you both giggled after just finishing playing a game of trying to get the other person to fall off the dragon,you both were saturated from falling in at seperate times,you then noticed the sun setting in the distance, Xiumin smiled at you then climbed off of the dragon then climbing onto your's,you looked behind you to see Xiumin there smiling at you,"Annyoung" he said then chuckling,you giggled at his cuteness then pointed at the sky,"Look,isn't it beautiful" you said happily,Xiumin smiled while looking at the sky then wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

You felt his arms wrap themselves around your waist then his head resting on your shoulder,you stiffened slightly then relaxed again,"It is beautiful but...not as much as you,your a 1,000,000,000 times more beautiful" he said staring at you with his head still on your shoulder,"Aniya" you said,"Nae,you are" he said back,"Arraso,if you insist,gomawo,then you're a 1,000,000,000 times more handsome than that then" you said smiling happily,"Gomawo,...______?" Xiumin said,"Hmm?" you hummed,"Can I do something?" he asked,"What is it?" you asked turning your head to see Xiumin's face half an inch away nearly touching,"Well,I've always wanted to do it ever since I was a teenager,it's nothing...like that in case that's what you thought I meant,will you do it?" he explained,"Umm...arraso" you said,Xiumin smiled happily tightening his arms around your waist,suddenly he leaned sideways and you both fell in the pool,you both surfaced then Xiumin moved infront of you,under the water he took your hands in his as he smiled admiringly,you both then went underwater,you both could see each other then suddenly the next thing you knew was Xiumin was kissing you,you kissed him back then you both surfaced again.

"I like to call it a mermaid kiss" he said smiling,"Ooh,you just made me have an idea,come on" you said,you grabbed your phone which had a water proof case over it then looked at Xiumin,"Let's blow up our cheeks underneath the water like blowfish and take selcas" you said,Xiumin nodded then blew up your cheeks and you both went underwater again,you took a picture then suddenly Xiumin got you to look at him,took your phone off of you then cupped your face with one hand and kissed you while you both had your cheeks blown up,he took a picture,you both surfaced then Xiumin climbed out the pool and grabbed some towels.

You saw Xiumin coming back with towels and put them on a sun bed,you climbed out the pool put your phone on the sun bed,Xiumin smiled at you as you were soaked,he readied a towel in his hands,snook up behind you then wrapped his arms around you,you were wrapped in a big towel and Xiumin's arms now,"You really love hugging people don't you?" you asked turning in his grip,"Aniya,...I love hugging you,I love skinship with you,not only that I love you for you,saranghae" he said staring deeply in your eyes,you were stuck in his stare,he then kissed you,"Come on,let's get dry" he said letting go of you and turning to the sunbed grabbing your phone,suddenly you wrapped a towel around him along with your arms,"I do too,I love skinship with you too,I love you for you as well,saranghae" you said,he turned in your grip and you immediately pecked him on the mouth,"Good because...I'm hoping you'll be mine for a long time" he said,"Come on" he then took your hand and walked you into the house.