By The Fire

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

You both walked in the house to be in the living room,the room was massive,it had a big fire and the fire had a rug infront of it.

You smiled happily then Xiumin let go of your hand and walked to the couch then signaled you to go to him with his finger,you walked to him then he held up a bag,"Put these on" he said smiling mischievously,you took the bag then walked into the bathroom,which was near the stairs,to change.

You went back in the living room to see Xiumin making a fire in the fireplace,"______,please may you turn the lights off" he asked as he got the fire crackling brightly,you turned the lights off then Xiumin ran to you,"What do you think of the pajamas?" he asked,"They're adorable,gomawo" you said smiling,"Mine are the same,...just a boy's version" he said smiling,"Oh,we're wearing couple pajamas" you said,"Nae,we are" he said scratching the back of his head as you both looked at each other up and down,"Come on,let's get our hair dry" he said taking your hand and then you both sat down opposite each other by the fire on a fluffy rug.

 

(Without the table)

 

"Ooh" you said putting your hands infront of the fire to warm them up,"Bwoh?" he asked smiling at you as he did the same,"I never knew you knew how to make a fire" you answered,"Well,now you know" he said,"Umm...______,I, umm..." he said not knowing how to say it,"Bwoh,what is it?" you asked with an innocent look,"Well,...there is this game" he said,you nodded,"And it's where you have a bowl of cotton wool balls and your meant to get as many on the plate on your head while you're blindfolded,you get 5 goes each to get the most cotton wool balls" he explained, "Oh,that sounds fun,can we play it?" you asked excitedly,Xiumin smiled happily and nodded,he changed position to sit on his knees then stretched upward to grab the bowl on the mantlepiece,you looked at what he was doing then looked back at the fire,as your eyes turned back to look at the fire you stopped and looked at Xiumin's tummy which was on show a little,'He isn't like baozi at all,he actually is very...what am I thinking,I should look away before he sees me looking' you thought snapping out of it then looking at the fire,Xiumin finally got the bowl,blindfold and spoons from the mantlepiece then placed them inbetween you both.

"Kai Bai Bo!" you both said in unison,"I win!" you said happily,"Hmm...I choose to go second" you said handing Xiumin the mask and grabbing the bowl full of cotton wool balls,"Arraso,here I go" he said putting on the mask,you giggled a little,"Bwoh?" he asked,"Nothing" you said quickly taking a picture with your phone of Xiumin with the panda blindfold mask on.

As Xuimin was on his 3rd go you decided to be cheeky and blow the balls off the spoon,you quietly blew the ball off then he put the ball on his plate on his head then he put the spoon back in the bowl to have his last go,you decided to take all the balls out,he fished around the bowl then put he spoon to his plate,you quickly put all the balls back in before he took off the mask,"Done" he said taking the mask off then lowering the plate,"5" he said looking at you,"Chukahae" you said smiling,"Your turn" he said handing you the mask and pouring the cotton wool balls in the bowl.

You put the mask on then heard a giggle,"Bwoh,what are you laughing at?" you asked as you tried to get some cotton wool balls on your plate,"Nothing" he said smiling happily as he lowered his phone,he looked at his phone then giggled again,"What is it?" you asked as you were on your 4th go,"Nothing" he said then smirking cheekily and flicking the cotton ball off the spoon and into the bowl,you lowered the spoon from the plate to the bowl then had your last go,Xiumin quickly tipped out all the cotton balls behind him,you then rose the spoon to the plate,"Done" you said smiling,Xiumin put the bowl down then slowly took the mask off of you,"Hello again" he said smiling,your heart skipped a beat from that smile,"Hello" you said smiling back,"5" you said then laughing with him,"We got the same" he said,"Alright,one go each now" he said putting the mask on.

He fished out a cotton ball then placed it on the plate,"Did I get one?" he asked taking the mask off and looking at the plate,"Yay,your turn",you took the mask from him,put it on then fished out a cotton ball,you took the mask off your eyes and place it on your forehead and looked at the plate,"You win,chukahae" you said smiling,"Yay,what is my prize?" he asked,"Hmm,anything" you said smiling happily,suddenly the next thing you knew everything was pitch black,"Yah" you said pouting,Xiumin had pushed the mask over your eyes then saw your pouting lips,he slowly leaned closer to your face,you could suddenly feel warm breath on your face,slowly brushed his lips against yours putting them in place,he then softly pushed his lips on yours,it was sweet and gentle yet passionate.

Xiumin pulled back a little and slowly took the mask off of your eyes,he looked at you and smilled,your eyes were closed,he smiled as you slowly opened your eyes to see him smiling at you,"Bwoh?" you asked innocently,"Nothing just...you're soo cute" he said pinching your cheeks then letting go,"Gomawo,you are too,you're cuter" you said,"Gomawo,I'll be right back,I just need to get something" he said smiling as he stood up and walked away.

You smiled and reached your hands to the fire to warm them up then suddenly you heard something.

~ Message ~ You have a message! ~

It was a cute voice,you looked around then saw Xiumin's phone ringing,'Should I answer it,aniya,I shouldn't...,it might be important' you thought slowly moving your hand to his phone and answering it.

Before you could say anything a female voice shouted through the phone.

 

"Oppa! Why weren't you answering,I was beginning to get worried"

 

'Oppa?' you thought staying silent.

 

"Oppa,I recieved your texts,don't worry,I will keep safe...and I won't let any boys touch me like you said,oh,I have to go now,they need me,I miss you,saranghae oppa,bye~" the girl said then hanging up.

 

You slowly took the phone from your ear and your arm dropped in shock resting on your leg.

"I'm back~" Xiumin sang smiling at you with his hands behind his back then seeing you holding his phone,the smile disappeared from his face.

"Why do you have my phone?" he asked.

You slowly looked up at him then slowly got up.

"You umm...,you had a call,from...a girl..." you said and gulped looking into his eyes to see his face was shocked..

"She said..." you looked away as your eyes began to form water slowly,"She said she misses you...and loves you,also that...she won't let any boys touch her...like you said...,who is she Xiumin?" you asked looking down at the ground trying to hide your teary eyes.