First date

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

You stared at Xiumin in shock at what he said,"Umm...______,are you alright?" he asked,you were stuck,you didn't know what to say because you were so shocked,"It's alright,I understand" he said turning to walk away,you quickly snapped out of it and grabbed his wrist,he then turned to you,"I will,I will go out on a date with you" you said smiling softly,he nodded his head smiling then suddenly Chen and Tao fell from a nearby bush,you didn't see them as it was dark and raining but instead you heard branches snap,"Come on,let's go inside" Xiumin said bursting with happiness and excitement inside,you both then walked inside,showered and changed then you and Bokshiri sat in the living room on the floor next to the couch on a fluffy rug,EXO piled in the house immediately running to different bathrooms to shower and change,while they were doing that Xiumin walked in and sat next to you,"Yah,you two,don't go in those bags,arraso?" Suho said,you and Xiumin nodded then Suho went upstairs to a bathroom,"So,is tomorrow alright?" Xiumin asked,you looked up from Bokshiri to Xiumin then nodded,"Nae,arraso" you said nodding then seeing some bags,"Do you want to do something cheeky and look in those bags?" you said looking at the bags, Xiumin nodded then you both crawled over to the bags and peeked into them then looked at each other wide eyed,suddenly you both heard footsteps near the top of the stairs and immediately stood up and both jumped onto a couch.

 

 

Sehun came downstairs with D.O and they both looked at you and Xiumin as you both were nearly breaking out laughing at your cheekiness while laying on your stomachs and leaning on your hands,"What are you two up to?" D.O asked, "Nothing" you said in unison,"Arraso,it's a bit late for dinner so I'm going to bed instead" Sehun said then waving at you both and heading to his room, D.O stared at you both then picked up the bags and went upstairs to put them somewhere then went to bed,after everyone went to bed you and Xiumin said good night to each other then went to your rooms.

 

Next Day 17:00PM

 

(What your wearing but with black flats instead)

 

Xiumin knocked on your bedroom door for no answer,be gently pushed it opento see Bokshiri chewing a toy,you cleared your throat from behind him,he immediately turned to you and smiled, "There you are,shall we go" he said beginning to walk out the house with you,you both walked to a restaurant in town,you both sat down opposite each other and looked at the menus,"Are you ready to order?" the waiter said,Xiumin looked at you scanning the menu,"Ani,not yet" he said to the waiter,"Umm...Xiumin?" you said,"Nae" he said looking up from his menu,"What's Bibimbap?" you asked with a confused face,"Haven't you eaten any of these kinds of food?" he asked concerned, you shook your head,"Ah well" Xiumin said standing up,moving his chair next to you and sitting down again then he explained about Bibimbap,"Ahh,I'm allergic to garlic" you said scanning the menu again,Xiumin smiled at you admiringly then saw something in the menu,"Do you like meat and lettuce?" he asked,"Nae" you said nodding,"Then I know what we should get" he said then calling the waiter over,Xiumin ordered then after 5 minutes of talking and joking around the waiter came back with a tray with lettuce,different types of meat and other vegetables,Xiumin picked up a lettuce leaf then put all sorts of things inside then turned it into a pouch shape,"Close your eyes" he said turning to you,"Wae?" you asked,"Please,trust me" he said,you closed your eyes for Xiumin to put a massive ball shaped thing in your mouth,you immediately opened your eyes wide, "Now chew" Xiumin said then putting one in his mouth, you both chewed the lettuce wraps,Xiumin finished eating his and looked at you who was still eating yours,you swallowed the lettuce wrap still wide eyed,"Was it nice?" he asked,you nodded and smiled.

 

 

After eating and talking the date was over,you both walked home together when suddenly you felt something gently take your hand,you looked at your hand to see Xiumin's hand holding yours,you looked at him and he looked at you smiling,you smiled back then in the end got home,you both stopped near the door,"Kamsahabnida for the nice date" you said, "That's alright,did you like it?" he said,"Nae,I did" you said smiling, before anything else could be said Sehun,Kai and Lay fell on the door making it push open,you and Xiumin turned to look at what happened when you saw Luhan,Lay and Sehun on the floor,"Oops" Kai said,"Annyoung" Sehun said waving,"We are...just looking at the floor to look for..." Lay said to be interupted by Kai and Sehun,"A fish","A bird" Kai  and Sehun said in unison,"We'll...be going in now" Lay said standing up along with Kai and Sehun then walking inside the house,"Right and with that let's go inside" Xiumin said giggling along with you at their excuse,you both walked in the house to hear Lay in the living room,"Seriously,a fish,a bird,neon pabos",you both then said good night and got ready for bed.