Leaving

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

After that you and Xiumin walked in the house,showered then went outside on the veranda and sat with the others.

 

You all ate then suddenly Suho's phone rang,"Yoboseyo?" he said,"Ahh,arraso,we'll be there soon,bye","What was that about?" Baekhyun asked,"It was our manager,he needs us to meet him at our house,he said that he have a late scheduled tour,...soo...I guess we better pack and get there as soon as possible" Suho explained then standing up and going inside,after that each member all got up from the table and went inside to pack.

 

You also packed then went to the beach and sat near the sea to enjoy your last moments there.

 

"Yah,Luhan" Xiumin said walking to Luhan who turned to him,"Hmm?" Luhan said,"Do you know where ______ is?" Xiumin asked with a worrying tone,"Aniya,I don't,last time I saw her she was packing" Luhan answered,"Oh arraso" Xiumin said then running off.

 

"Hyung,which one looks best,this...or this?" Kai asked showing Xiumin 2 tops to go with his outfit,"Oh,umm...this one" Xiumin pointed to the dark brown top,"Arraso,I'll go change now then" Kai said just about to walk off when Xiumin grabbed him,"Do you know where _______ is?" he asked,"Oh,last time I saw her she was in the kitchen with D.O and Suho" Kai answered,"Arraso,go get change then" Xiumin said then quickly running to the kitchen.

 

"D.O,Suho,do you know where _______ is?" Xiumin asked,"Oh,well last time I saw her she said she wanted to enjoy her last hour here" Suho said then drinking his juice,"Same" D.O said,"Oh,arraso" Xiumin said then running off.

 

'Ooh,where could she be?' Xiumin thought pouting,"Why are you pouting?" Tao asked,"I can't find _______" Xiumin answered,"Well last time I saw her she said she was going to the beach" Tao said,"Oh,arraso" Xiumin said hugging him to thank him then ran off to the beach.

 

Meanwhile you were sat by the sea enjoying the water wetting your feet every 4 seconds,suddenly you felt a tap on each shoulder,you turned your head to see Baekhyun smiling then turned your head the other way to see Chanyeol smiling,"Annyoung" you said smiling and looking back at the view ahead of you,"Annyoung,is anything wrong?" Baekhyun asked,"Hmm,oh,aniya" you answered,"Good,if there is ever something wrong tell us" Chanyeol said,"Gomawo,I will" you said smiling,"Do you want to play a game?" Chanyeol asked,you smiled happily then nodded,"What about that game where we blind fold someone then they have to catch someone and then the person they've caught is it,can we play that?" Baekhyun asked,you thought for a moment then nodded.

 

All three of you got up,"I'll go first" Chanyeol said wrapping the blindfold around his head over his eyes with the help of Baekhyun,"GO!" you shouted as Baekhyun ran with you,you both ran seperate ways while shouting random things,suddenly Chanyeol caught you by your sleeve of your cardigan and Chanyeol took the blindfold off.

 

"Your it" Baekhyun said,"Arraso" you said as Chanyeol tied the blindfold around your head covering your eyes,"Ready...GO!" Chanyeol said quickly running away with Baekhyun shouting random things again,suddenly you no longer heard any voices,it was silent,all you could hear was the waves washing up on the sand.

 

Suddenly someone hugged you from behind and rested their chin on your shoulder,you knew immediately who it was by his scent,he had his own scent like chocolate and lavendar,you smiled happily then he put his hands on your waist and turned you around then slowly removed the blindfold,he smiled at you happily,"I knew it was you" you said smiling,"You did,how?" he asked,"Well...,you have...a scent" you said,"I do?" he asked then smelling his clothes then looking at you,"Your it!" you said running off.

 

"Yah!" he shouted then ran after you around the beach,he ran after you as fast as he could then wrapped his arms around you and pulled you to the ground,you blushed as his face was 4 inches away from your's,"I'm not finished with you yet" he said staring into your eyes passionately,you both were trapped staring at each other while you were laying on the sand and he was hovering over you.

 

"Yah,guys,we have to go--oh mianhae" Chen said then giggling and running off,"Looks like we have to go then" Xiumin said then standing up then helping you up and walking off the beach to the coach.

 

"Goodbye holiday,it was really nice" you said staring at the view from the coach window one last time,"Don't worry,we'll come again" Suho said smiling and patting you on the head as he then sat opposite you,you smiled happily then the coach began to move to start the journey home.

 

---

 

 

EXTRA GIF to say Mianhae for not updating much,pwease forgive me...pwease

0.0

 

My reaction to the Gif above:

All of the reactions in this Gif are my reaction to the Gif above it mixed together

Haha ^-^