Bokshiri's bonding time

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

You slowly opened the box to reveal a puppy,you widened your eyes suprise,"Aww,soo cute, kamsahabnida" you said smiling excitedly bowing your head then reaching into the box to pull out the puppy,"Aww,you were right,soo cute" Xiumin said as you moved the box off of your knee,put it on the floor then you sat on the floor and put the puppy on your knee, Xiumin then sat next to you on the floor and looked at you and the puppy,Luhan,Tao,Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol then also sat on the floor near the puppy,"Can I it?" Chanyeol asked looking at the puppy then you, "Nae,of course" you said carefully putting the puppy in his hands,Chanyeol it's back while giggling,Luhan and Chen then tickled it's tummy, "Your soo cute,aren't you,you are" Chen said in an aegyo voice as Luhan nodded giggling,Tao then took the puppy off of them and placed it on his knee,"Look,it can do martial arts" Tao said holding the puppy in the air as the puppy was kicking it's legs around, everyone laughed at the puppy's cuteness,after 36 minutes of nearly everyone playing with the puppy everyone went to their rooms to change into their pajamas as Kris ordered pizza then went to go change,you carried all the bags to your room while the puppy was sat in the box in came in,you got to your room,put all the bags down and began putting the clothes they got you in the wardrobe,put the make-up they got you in the dresser,set up the puppies things for the puppy then got changed.

(What you are wearing)

You sat on your bed,picked up the puppy and it,suddenly the puppy shot out of your hands,hopped off of your bed and to the door barking cutely,you then heard a knock on the door, you stood up then opened the door to see Xiumin,"Annyoung" he said waving, "Annyoung,looks like he likes you" you said giggling at the puppy who was Xiumin's foot,you sat on your bed again as Xiumin picked the puppy up and also sat on the bed,"Soo ______,what are you going to call him?" Xiumin said smiling as you the puppies head,"Hmm...I don't know, maybe...ooh,I know we'll both think of one see if it suits" you said then both thought of a name,"Bokshiri (Fluffy)" you both said in unison,you both giggled then you nodded,"Then that shall be his name" you said happily tickling his tummy as Xiumin played with Bokshiri's feet,"Soo _____,I like your pajamas" Xiumin said, "Oh gomawo,I like yours too" you replied,"Gomawo" he replied to you smiling,you both looked at the puppy then went to tickle his tummy in unison for your fingers to bumped into each other,when that happened you both felt tingles all over,you both giggled and looked at each other happily then found yourselves entranced in each other's eyes,'Ooh,she's soo pretty when she laughs' Xiumin thought,'His eyes are soo sparkly' you thought,suddenly Kris yelled upstairs, "Pizza's here!",you both shook your heads then blushed then stood up from the bed and went downstairs with Bokshiri in Xiumin's hands.

 

 

After eating pizza you all decided to watch a couple of movies,"I'll be right back" you said running off to the toilet as Kai and Sehun chose a movie,you went back into the living room to see everyone getting comfy,"Come on,it's starting" Suho said bringing through massive bowls of caramel popcorn with Sehun then sitting down and handing them to some of the members to share,you sat down next to Xiumin on the floor then you and EXO watched Baby and Me,after that everyone was tired except you and Xiumin so you and Xiumin went to his room to play with Bokshiri,"This is my room" Xiumin said sitting on the bed with you,"It's nice" you said,"Ooh,look,he can sing MAMA" Xiumin said happily then singing the beginning of MAMA,"Aww!" you both said,"Let's take a picture" you said happily as Xiumin nodded,you took a picture then put it on Instagram,after 58 minutes you both got tired,"Good night Xiumin,see you tomorrow" you said waving,"Say good night Bokshiri" you said then taking Bokshiri's paw and waving it at Xiumin, Xiumin laughed at both of you at how cute you both were then waved,"Good night _____,good night Bokshiri" he said,you walked out of his room and into yours to go to bed,meanwhile Xiumin layed on his bed thinking about you then in the end fell asleep.