Questions ? ?

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

You giggled at them all as they were still shocked at what you did,"So,wait,you can draw things with your mind then..." Chen said as Tao finished his sentence,"...made them real?", you smiled then noticed it was nearly 10'o'clock,you nodded at then then said,"Nae,I can but I saw something on the fridge last night about a show,isn't it today?" you asked,"Bwoh,oh nae,we better get going" Suho said standing up with you and the rest of EXO,EXO all raced to the car except Xiumin who walked next to you,"Soo,I suppose I'll see you later" he said to you,"Nae,you will,Xiumin fighting" you said smiling happily and pumping your fist,he giggled at your cute smile as he also pumped his fist and was just about to walk away,"Umm...Xiumin?" you said,"Nae?" he said turning his head to face you,"What show exactly are you on?" you asked,"Oh,umm,Extraordinary Class,wae?" he asked,"No reason, annyoung,see you later" you said waving as Xiumin then opened his mouth to say something to you when suddenly Baekhyun shoved him in the car,you waved at the car then went inside the house wondering what to do next,suddenly you had an idea,you sat on the living room couch and drew out something in your head while waiting for EXO's Extraordinary Class to come on,meanwhile Xiumin and EXO were on Extraordinary Class,Xiumin did cute things for you just in case you were watching, he was a little mad he got shoved in the car before he could finish what he was saying, 'Wonder what ______ doing right now,what if she's watching this show,wonder what she thinks of me' he thought hugging a foamy pole,4 hours after that he went home while the rest of EXO went to get food for the fridge,Xiumin went into the living room to find you asleep on the couch,he smiled as he looked at you then gently picked you up and carryied you up the stairs,he walked down the hallway to your room and while he did that he felt you snuggle your head on his chest,he got into your room then gently put you down,put a blanket over you then smiled,"See you soon _____" he said walking out your room,'Maybe when you wake up I might be able to say something' he thought.

23:11

You woke up feeling warm,you climbed out of bed then walked downstairs,'How did I get her?' you thought noticing that everyone will be asleep as you saw the time,you sat on the couch then saw something outside moving,you stood up and looked outside to see Xiumin pacing with an innocent look on his face,you then went outside and tapped him,he gasped and immediately turned to you, "What are you doing still up?" you asked,"Just walking around...thinking" he answered then sitting on the veranda steps,you sat next to him,"What were you thinking about?" you asked, "...neon..." he answered slowly looking at you admiringly,you blushed asyou looked at you hands,"Why are you thinking of me?" you asked,"Because,your sweet and cute,not only that but I want to ask you a question,about...us" he said staring at you,you immediately looked at him,"Arraso,ask away" you answered,he looked at you then suddenly stood up and crouched infront of you and took your hands in his,"Arraso then,do you like me the same way I like you?" he asked,you thought for a minute then slowly began nodding,he widened his eyes at your answer and smiled happily,"Really,you do?" he said shocked,you nodded happily,he stood up and felt soo happy that he picked you up and spun you around,"Are you really this happy,you can have a million girls in this world and you pick me,wae?" you asked baffled but cutely,"Well...your perfect,your cute,smart,artistic,soo huggable and lovable, saranghae ______" he said said suddenly kissing you quickly on the mouth,you smiled softly then signaled him to lean down a bit so you could reach his ear,you cupped your mouth and whispered,"Saranghae Xiumin" you said then pulling away smiling while blushing,he smiled back then hugged you happily,suddenly he cupped you face and  passionately kissed you,what you both didn't know was that Suho and Baekhyun were watching from Baekhyun's oom,"Told you" Baekhyun said smiling,"Good,they're sute together" Suho said smiling holding his hands to his heart,"They are" Baekhyun said smiling at Suho then looking at you two hugging.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry the chapter is small,soo tired right now,please comment! ^*^