Revenge

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

Xiumin woke up spooning you and had his arm around your waist,he smiled happily then propped his head up on his hand,you slowly opened your eyes to sunlight beaming into the room,suddenly you felt warm breaths on your neck,you quickly closed your eyes hoping to find out what he was going to do,Xiumin smirked cheekily then leaned closer to you,"I saw that" he whispered into your ear,you got goosebumps all over from his warm breaths on your neck and at how seductive his voice sounded,"Arraso,you caught me" you said turning to lay on your back then pouting,Xiumin smiled at you admiringly,"Yah,do you have pout,you make me want to kiss you" he said staring into your eyes,you smirked,"That's not my problem","Arraso" Xiumin said then leaning down to you and kissing you,you both seperated then turned from eath other to get out of bed but you couldn't,as soon as you tried to get off of the bed at different sides you found yourselves being pulled back to eath other,"What is going on,why can't we seperate?" you said,you both then looked at your wrists to see handcuffs,"Oh,so the others want to play games hmm" Xiumin said raising an eye brow then looking at you who was staring at the handcuffs,"Come on" Xiumin said to you smiling as you both then got off of the bed the same side.

 

You both walked to the bedroom door and Xiumin gently taking your hand in his and enlaced his fingers inbetween yours,"Oh annyoung you two" Suho said smirking,"Annyoung,did you guys do this?" Xiumin asked,they all looked at each other then looked at you and Xiumin and nodded with cheeky faces,"But it doesn't look like you have a problem with it" Luhan said smirking,you and Xiumin looked at you hands enlaced together and blushed,you both then looked at each other cheekily having the same idea,you both shrugged then headed outside,'Wonder what they're up to' Kai thought,"I think they're up to something" Kris said narrowing his eyes at the patio door,all of them looked at each other then slowly walked outside,"Where did they go?" Luhan said,"Nae,they've disappeared" Tao said,suddenly they all got sprayed by freezing,cold water from the left of them,you laughed happily,then Sehun noticed that you were stood alone,suddenly Xiumin came out of nowhere spraying them with another hose,"Yah,this isn't fair" Sehun pouted,"It's not meant to be" you said giggling,"Fine,this is war" Chanyeol said running to the garage where the coach was,Chanyeol ran into the house,filled up all the water guns then ran into the garden,"Guys,get your weapons!" Chanyeol shouted,quickly they all ran to the box and grabbed a water gun then everyone ran to different parts of the garden,you and Xiumin turn off the hose pipes and walked to each other,"How did you get out the handcuffs?" Lay asked,"Let's just say this,I'm clever at picking locks" you said smiling happily,"Oh arraso" Suho said putting his gun down along with everyone except Tao,Luhan,Sehun and Kai,"Hmm" Luhan said from behind you and spraying you,"Ooh,you asked for it" you said picking up a gun and spraying him back.

 

Luhan narrowed his eyes at you and sprayed you again,Xiumin picked up the last gun and decided to spray Luhan back for spraying you,"No one sprays at my girlfriend and gets away with it" Xiumin said then putting an arm around you shoulder and smiling cheekily,"Oh hyung,don't be all gushy and gooey around me" Kai said dropping his gun and going inside the house,"Ewwww,hyung---" Sehun whined running inside the house,"Fine,you win,but only because you made us feel weird when say and do stuff like that" Tao said then dropping his gun along with Luhan,you and Xiumin then giggled and hugged each other,"Gomawo oppa" you said then giggling,"That's ok,I will always be there to save you" he said then giggling with you.