Replacing For The Better

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

"Bwoh,aniya,I'm not,don't think that" Xiumin said hitting Baekhyun lightly in the tummy,"Well,why are you looking around as soon as I mention she's with me?" Baekhyun asked,Xiumin sighed leaning head back to looking back down at him,"Fine,I'll tell you,just...,just don't tell _____,arraso?",Baekhyun then nodded madly,"Gurae,I want to buy something for her...,I don't want to see her until I've bought it" Xiumin said looking down at his hands,"What are you going to buy her?" Baekhyun asked biting his lip excitedly,"A...A promise ring" Xiumin said looking at him,"But,haven't you already given her one?","Well...yeah but,...but it's not right,it doesn't represent a 'This person loves you alot' feeling,it's too childish so,I'm getting another one,a proper one" Xiumin explained,"Ok then,happy shopping" Baekhyun said smiling happily,"W-Wait,where is the jewellery shop?" Xiumin asked,"Well,there is one at the end of the street but I suppose you want one that fulfills your needs more so go to the one...with that rose and heart logo,can you see it?" Baekhyun said pointing at a sign,"Oh nae,I see it,gomawo" Xiumin said quickly hugging him then running off,"Good luck~" Baekhyun sang happily then went back to the cafe,"Oppa~,where were you?" you asked as he sat down,"Oh,I just saw someone I knew,just went to say hello that's all,shall we continue shopping then?" he asked smiling cheekily,you nodded happily as you both then left the cafe.

 

Meanwhile Xiumin walked to the shop Baekhyun told him too go to and walked inside,his eyes widened,there were hearts all around the counter and feathers around the jewellery in the glass counters,he walked closer to a counter and looked at the rings,"Anneong,can I help you?" a lady said gently,"Oh,nae,yes please,do you have any promise rings?" Xiumin asked,"Nae,we do,we have 6 different promise rings here" she said pointing to the promise rings,"Oh,kamsabnida" he said then intensely staring at each ring,'Hmm,too pretty for that','Needs to be prettier','Hmm' he thought,"Do you need help choosing one?" the same lady asked again,"Ahh,nae,I do" he answered,"Tell me about your relationship,for example how much you love her and what kind of person she is" the lady said,"Ahh,arraso,she is a fun,jinja jinja yeppoda girl,no-one is as pretty as her,I fell for her as soon as I saw her,I love her so much my heart could explode,I miss her easily,everything she does is either cute,pretty or...y" he said,"Ahh,arraso,I know just the ring" she said opening up the glass counter,"This one" she said putting a case on the counter,Xiumin smiled happily as he looked at the ring,it was perfect,"Woah,you're good,it's perfect,I'll have that one please" he said,"Arraso,cash or card?" she asked,Xiumin gave her the money then she wrapped it up nicely,"Kamsabnida,please come again,I'm guessing you'll be back one day" she said smiling happily,"Kamsabnida,jongmal kamsabnida" he said happily picking up the box and bowing then walking out the shop.

 

"We're home~" Baekhyun sang happily,"Yah,where were you both?" Suho asked looking worried,"We went shopping" you said holding up the bags with Baekhyun then walking into the living room to place the bags around the coffee table,"Anneong _____!~" Tao said happily,"Where were you?" he asked,"We went shopping,oh,we also went to Cute Palace if that counts" you said,suddenly Tao sat up,"Cute Palace?!" Tao said loudly,"Uh...yeah" you answered,"You went to Cute Palace without me!?" he said loudly,"Oh,Tao oppa,mianhe,I didn't know you wanted to go too~" you said as he pouted sadly,he then looked up at you and Baekhyun,"Arraso,you're forgiven" he said pulling you down and hugging you,"But you're not" he said pointing at Baekhyun,"Why not?" Baekhyun asked,"Because you knew I wanted to go there!" Tao said loudly,"Mianhae~~" Baekhyun sang as he scratched his neck,"Hmph" Tao said pouting,"I'm home" Xiumin said happily walking into the living room,"Anneong~" Luhan said then slinging his arm around Xiumin's neck,"And where were you then?" Suho said,"I was umm...,umm...-" Xiumin said not knowing what to say,"He was out with Taemin" Baekhyun said quickly,"Aniya,he wa-" Kai began to argue when suddenly Chanyeol covered his mouth,"Oh arraso" you said,"Don't you get it,Xiumin is hiding something from her,I'm sure we'll find out soon so just go with it" Chanyeol whispered to Kai,Kai nodded then Chanyeol uncovered his mouth.

 

"______,come with me" Xiumin said taking Luhan's arm from around his neck and reaching his hand towards you,you smiled cutely as you stood up then took his hand for Xiumin to walk out the room and into the garden,"What is it oppa?" you asked,"I wasn't with Taemin..." he said looking down at his hands,"Oh,...ok" you said quietly,your eyes widened as he then suddenly took his promise ring off,"...Op-" you said then stopping as he took yours off your finger too,"Yah,what are you doing?" you asked,he stayed silent as he put the rings in his pocket,"Ahh,I understand" you said turning to go back inside,you were now really upset,your eyes began to water,he was breaking up with you,you began to walk when suddenly he wrapped his arms around you,"Where are you going?" he asked resting his head on your shoulder,"Inside" you said trying to hide your voice breaking,"Oh,wae?" he asked,"Because we don't need to be out here anymore,you've done what you wanted to do" you said,"Jagiya~" he said spinning you around to face him,"Oh,jagiya,why are you crying?" he asked as he put his fingers on your chin to make you look up,"Well..." you said not knowing what to say,he then began wiping the two tears from your eyes as he smiled gently,"Ahh,I know what you are thinking now,you think I'm breaking up with you?" he said leaning closer,"Well...yeah" you answered quietly,"Oh,jagiya~,you're soo cute" he said smiling as he your head,"Oh and no,we still need to be out here because I haven't done what I wanted to" he said smirking cheekily,"What do you mean,why are we out here then?" you asked,"Well..." he began as he then walked around you,"This morning,I was looking at my promise ring and I thought,'This doesn't slightly look like I love you,it looks like a childs ring',so anyway..." he said as he walked slowly around you and stopped behind you,slowly his arms appeared over your head and landed either side of you holding a box,"Open it" he whispered with his head next to your ear,you then gently took the box from him and opened it,"Oh...o-oppa~..." you said with wide eyes,"Would you be my girlfriend _____?" he whispered into your ear,you slowly turned to him as his arms then wrapped around you,you nodded,he then took the ring out the box and slid it on your finger,"I love you,...I hope you know that" he said then wrapping his arms around you once again and kissing you on the cheek.

 

 

 

Soo...That ring is soo nice ke ke

8 comments if you want me to update