Kris To The Rescue

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

You were still crying in your room ignoring the fact once your tears fell they turned into beads and that random things were coming out your hand.

Xiumin also was still crying and ignored the fact that ice was crawling across the wood floor from his hands,a tear drop dripped onto his other hand,he looked at his hand and saw his tear drop had turned into ice,'I'll never get another chance now,I've broken her heart,why didn't I just-...wae?' he asked himself.

"What the-?" Kris said walking down the hallway,"What is this,what's happening,why is there ice everywhere?" he asked,"It's _______ and Xiumin,they,umm...should we tell him?" Lay said to Kris then looking at Lay,Lay nodded,"Right,arraso..." D.O said then telling Kris everything Xiumin explained.

"He what!?" Kris shouted in shock,"But-,bwoh,I never imagined this to happen" he admitted,"What about the last bit?" Lay asked,"Well,he needs to tell her,I mean I never thought he was soo good at hiding things from us,why didn't he tell us,anyway,we need to get them in the same room to talk this out,...NOW!" Kris said then walking towards Xiumin's room,picking him up,putting him over his shoulder then walking to Chanyeol's special place and putting him down,"Don't ask,just stay" Kris said closing the door,he then walked to your room.

Your room door burst open,you looked up to see Kris coming towards you,"Oh annyoung Kris" you said as you stood up,sddenly the next thing you knew you were over Kris's shoulder,"Yah,let me go,what are you doing,let me go,please!" you shouted hitting Kris's back,Kris ignored you and walked to Chanyeol's special place once again.

He opened the door and let you down then pushing you in,"Your both not coming out until you've talked properly,...with NO interuptions" Kris said looking at D.O then closing the door,you ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

You slowly turned to see Xiumin sat on the floor,leaning on the couch.His face was soaked in tears,you saw a pillow and was just about to sit in the corner and hug it,"Yah,sit here" he said then stiffling,you slowly walked to the couch and then Xiumin suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you down next to him.

You both sat in silence after that.

7 Minutes had gone and were still in silence,"Wae?" you asked breaking the silence,"Wae what?" he asked,"Wae did you cheat?" you asked.

"That's what I've been meaning to tell you,I was trying to tell you in the living room but D.O came in and interupted" he said began.

Your eyes slightly widened,Xiumin turned to you and slowly took your hand in his.

"What I was trying to say was...,the girl over the phone,...she's not a girlfriend","Wife?" you asked,"Aniya" he answered,"She's my sister,she is currently on a trip for work,I asked her not to let any boys touch her meaning,well...you know,keep safe" you were silent at what he said.

"I would never cheat on you,don't you know how much I love you?" he asked,you were silent from shock,suddenly he cupped your face with his hands,"I have never loved anyone as much as I love you,I will never cheat on you,NEVER,can't you see how much I cried,look,you've touched my heart" he said taking your hand and wiping your finger on one of his tears,as soon as it touched your finger it turned into ice.

"So...she's your sister?" you asked,he nodded,"You didn't cheat on me?" you asked,"Never" he said,you took it in once again then looked deep into his eyes,"You believe me don't you?" he asked with a worried expression,youlightly smiled and nodded.

Suddenly Xiumin stood up,pulled you up then wrapped his arms around your waist and swng you around,"I know we didn't break up that long ago but still,it hurt soo much,I missed you" he said into your ear,you nodded and hugged him back as he slowly let your feet touch the floor again.

"Come on,let's go,I still have something for you from earlier" he said taking your hand in his and knocking on the door,"Let us out now please!" he said,Kris slowly opened the door to see you holding hands,he smiled happily,"Well,it's good to know I have another talent other than drawing,I am now...A LOVE DOCTOR" he said smiling happily,D.O and Lay burst out laughing at what he said then smiled trying not to laugh.

Xiumin ran out the room with you then down the stairs,Xiumin back to the fire and sat you down on the floor,"Be right back" he said quickly running off,you looked around and sighed,suddenly Xiumin ran towards you and sat down,"Now,what I've been wanting to give you before we got interupted" he said with his hand behind his back,you turned to face him so that you both were crossed legged across each other,"Close your eyes" he said quietly,you slowly closed your eyes.

Xiumin waved his hands infront of your face to make sure you weren't peaking then smiled,he slowly took his hands from behind his back and placed something on your lap,"You can open your eyes now" he said smiling hopefully,"Xiumin,come here,I have something for you!" D.O shouted.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at him then slowly moved your eyes to your lap to see a plushie sat there,your eyes widened as you slowly picked it up as Xiumin ran back to you and sat opposite you again,"Aww,it's soo cute,I love it,gomawo...Xiumin" you said,"Wae,aren't you calling me oppa?" he asked as he tilted his head,"Well...I,I didn't know whether you wanted me to after I broke up with you" you said looking down at the plushie as you sat it next to you,"Of course I want you to call me oppa,I have completely forgotten about the pain so let's blow it away and carry on where we were" he said.

 

 

You nodded smiling softly then suddenly the next thing you knew Xiumin pushed you down to the floor,leaning over you with his arm next to your head and his other arm next to your waist,"Now..." he began moving his hand from near your waist to grab something,he moved his hand back to where it was and lowering himself closer to your face,"Look at what I have" he showed you a cupcake and smiled,you were slightly blushing at the situation you were in,Xiumin smirked cheekily then quickly wiped his finger on the icing and placed it on your lips,"O-Oppa!" you pouted a little,Xiumin smirked even more as he looked into our sparkling eyes,he lowered himself again so that his face was 2 inches from yours,you squeaked a little like a mouse from the closeness and shut your eyes,you would feel his breath on your face and he could feel yours,he slowly moved his head closer and smirked,all you could hear was silence,no sound at all suddenly you heard the one thing you didn't expect,"Saranghae my Bo-Bae" he said then slowly placing his lips on yours and kissing you passionately not caring it he gets a load of icing all over his mouth.