The Party Part 1

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

2 Hours later

After the water fight everyone except you and Xiumin went back to the beach house to eat,they all sat down on the veranda and ate together,after they ate half of EXO cleared up,Kai looked over onto the beach to see you and Xiumin playing with the sand together, "Yah,Baekhyun" he said,"Nae" Baekhyun said walking next to him,"Why did you throw a rock at my hea-" Kai began to be interupted by Baekhyun,"No,I didn't",Kai stared at him right in the eyes,"Arraso,I did" Baekhyun confessed,Sehun,Luhan and Chanyeol then all walked up and leaned on the veranda,"I know,anyway as I was saying,why did you throw a rock at my head when I called _____ hot?" he asked,Sehun looked at Baekhyun wanting to know the answer along with Kai,Chanyeol,Luhan and Baekhyun all smirked amusingly,"Don't you know yet?" he said,"Bwoh,ani,I don't" Kai replied,"Well,look at them,I'll give you a hint, they're very close,don't you think?" Chanyeol said looking at you and Xiumin along with the others.

 

Kai and Sehun stared at you both playing on the beach then both gasped,"Really?" Sehun said happily, "They're...dating?" Kai asked excitedly,Chanyeol,Luhan and Baekhyun all nodded then laughed at them,"I wondered why _____ was with him alot" Sehun said,"What are we all talking about?" Kris asked walking to the veranda with the rest of EXO,"Do you guys know yet?" Kai asked,"If you talking about what I think your talking about,I do" Suho said, "Bwoh,what are we talking about?" Lay asked,"______ and Xiumin...are...dating" Suho said slowly,Kris clapped his hands,"Took them long enough" Kris said,"Nae,it did" D.O said smiling,Tao smiled happily then had an idea,"I know,can we have a party?" he asked, "How many people?" Kris asked,"Just us,SHINee and f(X),I think she needs to be introduced with girls" Tao said,EXO nodded,"Arraso,let's start decorating the house,there are some decorations in the house supply cupboard" Suho said,"How do you know?" Chen asked, "Because this is his parents beach house" Baekhyun said then walking off,Sehun called SNSD and Yoona answered,"Annyoung Sehunnie" she said,"Annyoung,we're holding a party at Suho's beach house,do you and the others want to come?" Sehun asked,"Ahh well, unfortunetly the others can't as Taeyeon and Sooyoung are looking after Jessica who is ill and the others can't come because they're visiting family,but Sunny,Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and I can come if you want" she said,"Nae,nae,please come,annyoung,see you here then" Sehun said then hanging up.

 

 

 

Meanwhile you and Xiumin were on the beach playing with the sand,you smirked cheekily and put a heap of sand on his legs,"Yah" he said then doing the same to you,"What has today been like for you?" he asked looking at the sunsetting,"It's been really fun,today has been a good day" you said smiling at the sunset,Xiumin turned his head to you,"Umm...I have something for you" he said smiling at you,"Ooh really,what is it?" you said childishly clapping your hands excitedly,"Close you eyes" he said,you closed your eyes then felt him putting something on you right hand,you opened your eyes to see a piece of straw tied around your finger,you smiled amused,"Gomawo" you said,"I'm joking,look on you other hand" he said,"But I didn't feel you put anythi-" you looked at you left hand to see a cute promise ring, while you looked at the ring Chen ran off with Xiumin and Lay patted your shoulder,you looked up to see no Xiumin and turned around to see Lay,"Oh annyoung,did you see where Xiumin went?" you asked,"Nae,Chen took him to the beach house to get changed for the party,come on,you need to change too" he said then you both walked to the beach house,Lay walked you to your room then closed the door behind you, Xiumin got showered and changed in one of the bathrooms you got showered and changed in another.

 

 

(What you are wearing with shorts underneath)

 

You got dressed then made your way downstairs and into the living room,as you walked down the stairs you heard music playing loudly but if didn't really matter how loud it was because no-one lived nearby,you saw EXO,   f(X),SHINee and 4 members of SNSD,Hyoyeon was dancing with Sooyoung,Kai and Lay,the others were scrambled all over the beach house chatting,drinking coke and eating mini sandwhiches that D.O had buried the kitchen counter in earlier,you then walked into the living room,meanwhile Xiumin was stood behind Luhan,he missed you and felt lonely without you so he decided to hug Luhan from behind,Luhan turned his head and looked at him then saw you,"Yah,I'm not the one you should be hugging" Luhan said then walking away with Suho, Xiumin wondered what he meant then saw you stood right near him looking for him,he sneaked up behind you then hugged you from behind,"Ooh,Xiumin,you scared me" you said pouting,"Mianhae,don't pout,you too cute,you make me want to kiss you again but I can't because the others are around,so your teasing me" he said to you in your ear,you giggled at what he said then he rested his head on your shoulder,"Look at that" D.O said,Taemin looked at you and Xiumin then nudged the nearest person to him which was Sully,she looked at you both then smiled happily,"Aw-" she said really loud but got cut off by Amber covering ,"Mianhae" she said then looking at you both again while holding her hands to her heart,"Soo sweet,look" Sully said grabbing Sooyoung's wrist and shaking it around,Sooyoung turned to see what Sully was looking at to see you and Xiumin,"How did that happen?" she asked the nearest EXO member to her,"He was lonely because he missed _____ and he hugged me,I just told him he was hugging the wrong person as I am not _____" Luhan said smiling,"They look very cute together" Yoona said as Victoria agreed,"Maybe in a bit we can play some party games,can we,please" Sunny said then doing aegyo,suddenly Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked toward Luhan and saw Sunny doing aegyo,they both looked at each other then ran toward Sunny,went either side of her and started joining in doing aegyo.

 

 

(The way Xiumin hugged you from behind)

 

 

 

(The way the room was lit with these lights lighting up the walls)