Breakfast and playing

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

F(x) then left the house as it was really late,Lay looked around the house for you and Xiumin, "Umm...Luhan,Chen,can you help me find ______ and Xiumin?" Lay asked,then both nodded and looked around the house then met up at the patio door,"Find them?" Chen said,"Aniya" Lay said,"Let's look outside" Chen said,they all walked outside and looked on the veranda then Chen saw you and Xiumin asleep together on the swing-couch with Xiumin hugging you, Chen smiled at how sweet the sight was,"Lay,Luhan,look" Chen said pointing at you and Xiumin,Lay and Luhan then walked next to Chen and looked where he pointed,"Omo,he's braver than I thought" Lay said,"I know,someone take a picture" Chen said then immediately Baekhyun walked next to Luhan and took 6 pictures,Baekhyun then smiled cheekily turning to Chen,Luhan and Lay and looked properly at what he took pictures of,Baekhyun's eyes widen and immediately turn back around again to see you and Xiumin,"Omo,that's soo cute and sweet,he's braver than me,I'd be worried to do that" Baekhyun said,"Come on,let's go inside" Lay said putting his arms around Baekhyun and Chen and they all walked into the house and went to bed.

 

06:34am

 

Xiumin woke up to hear birds tweeting,he slowly opened his eyes to see you asleep facing him,he smiled at how cute you looked even when you were sleeping,he slowly moved his hand to your face and put his finger softly on your forehead then slowly moving his finger sofly down your nose to your top lip,your eyes fluttered open to see Xiumin had his finger moving from your nose to mouth,he smiled sweetly then realized your eyes were open, he looked deeply into your eyes and smiled sweetly,you smiled back sweetly,"Good morning" he said tucking a piece of hair behind your ear,"Good morning" you said smiling at him,"Close your eyes" you said,Xiumin then closed his eyes to suddenly feel your warm lips on his,you then pulled away from the kiss to be pulled back again,he kissed you passionately then pulled away,"Saranghae" he said to you tapping your nose,you said cutely then sat up,"Saranghae" you said as he sat up,"I wonder if the others are awake yet" you said then you both smirked cheekily,"Come on" he said climbing off of the swing-couch then placing his hands on your waist and lifting you off the swing-couch then placing your feet on the floor and letting go.

 

 

You and Xiumin peeked into everyone's rooms to see they were all asleep,you both closed their bedroom doors and went into the kitchen,you both smiled at each other and decided to make breakfast and a cake,you cute up the fruit as Xiumin placed 2 waffles on each plate then you placed the fruit on the waffles and smiled,suddenly Xiumin sprayed some whipped cream on your nose,you pouted cutely then he leaned towards your face to up off but you quickly took the whipped cream can off of him and sprayed some on his nose,"Oppa,you are not it off of my nose" you said smiling happily,"Arraso" he said smiling and turning away,suddenly he spun you around it off of your nose,"Oppa yah" you said pouting,he smiled happily and turned around to get the ingrediants for the cake,you grabbed a big bowl and the massive box of flour then smirked,"Oppa yah~" you said in a sing-songy voice,he closed the fridge then turned to you to get a load of flour in his face and hair,"Yah,I'm going to get you" he said then running after you around the kitchen,he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you towards him,he suddenly sprinkled flour over your head and it landed on your hair and face then he let go of you,"Come on,let's make the cake" he said then you both made the cake while playing around then finally finished making breakfast and the cake.