Sneaky

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

Later That Day

"So..." you said smiling shyly,"Hmm?~" he said with a straight face,"Are you sleeping in your room tonight?" you asked,"Yes,I am" he said then leaning on the wall,"Ahh,ok" you said trying to hide your disappointment,"So,good night then" he said then walking into his room then waving as he closed the door.You sighed quietly then walked into your room,shut the door and leaned on it,"That's it...,no skinship,hmph" you murmured then quickly changing into your pajamas.

 

You grabbed your phone,put on a song quietly then opened your window and stood there admiring the moon,the moon shone so brightly,it almost lit up your room,the lights in your room were dim,just how you liked it when it was such a beautiful night like this,suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist,you turned your head to see Xiumin there looking at the moon,you turned your head back and looked at the moon once again,"You know...",he said then looking at you,"I missed you already,it's been 9 and 43 seconds since we last saw each other" he said smiling,you turned your head and smirked out of amusement,"You were counting?" you asked,he nodded then tightened his grip slightly,you turned your head back again and leaned it backward onto Xiumin's chest,he then placed his nose on your hair,"Oppa,what are you doing?" you asked,"I'm smelling your hair,I was right as well,you smell like a mermaid","I do?" you asked,"Yes~" he answered then slowly turning you around by your waist,"My beautiful,..." he began as he ran his fingers through your hair,"perfect,..." he then slowly slid his fingers to cup your face,"...mermaid" he ended smiling sweetly down at you,you were enjoying his touch when suddenly he let go and sat on your bed,you pouted slightly then looked at him,"What's wrong?" you asked,"Nothing,just...you do love me don't you?" he said playing with his fingers then looking up at you,"Xiumin...,of course I love you,why do you need to ask?" you answered,"I just...wonder if it's just me...,I don't believe you" he said,"You don't believe me?" you asked strongly as you stared at him,"I don't" he then said,"Alright then,believe what you want" you replied then turning around and looking at the moon again,"So..." Xiumin began,suddenly you could feel his breath on your neck,"You do love me,...that's good to know" he said,his fingertip brushed on your neck as he moved your hair to one side,"______..." he whispered,suddenly he spun you around,"I love you too" he whispered as he tugged you forward making you lean on him,he was smirking,"Why are you smirking,you're not having naughty thoughts are you?" you asked,Xiumin smirked even more then opened his mouth to speak then the door burst open,"Hyung,where is the laptop charger,I can't see it any-...,oh sorry" Kai said turning on the lights only to see you and Xiumin having an intimate moment,you both quickly seperated,"Good night ______" Xiumin said trying to smile but failed,"Right,that charger..." you heard him say as he pushed Kai out the room and closed the door behind him,you sighed then chuckled to yourself,'I wonder what the answer would have been' you thought as you climbed into bed.

 

Next Day

You opened your eyes to see D.O leaning over you,you widened your eyes in shock,"Yah,______,I just made breakfast,come,it's a new thing I'm trying" D.O said helping you out of bed and leaning you downstairs,you sat down at the table to see a glass of milk and pancakes in the shape of a bear's face,"Can I...?" you asked looking at D.O,he nodded happily thenyou quickly grabbed your knife and fork,you placed a piece of pancake in your mouth smiled happily,"Mmm,did you put bananas in the mix,it's delicious" you said then eating another bite,D.O smiled happily then looked at the rest of EXO,"See,you guys should be more like _____,she tells me her thoughts and compliments me","Sorry,it's just...,it's too nice to say anything,there isn't a word for it" Sehun said then sipping his milk,"Guys,we have a tour to do in 2 days so...you should get packing soon,not yet but...soon" Suho said smiling.

 

20 Minutes later you had finally finished eating,"Thank you D.O,that was delicious" you said smiling happily,"That's ok" D.O replied,you made your way to your room then suddenly you heard your phone,it was a message from Xiumin.

______,meet me in 40 minutes in practice room 16 - Xiumin

 

You quickly showered,got dressed in a baggy long-sleeved top,shorts and trainers then made your way to the SM company building.

 

You walked into the practice room to see no-one there,'Please don't tell me Chen found Xiumin's phone again' you thought,suddenly you heard a wolf whistle from behind you,you turned around to see Xiumin walking towards you,he was wearing jeans,trainers and a black tank top,if could you would wolf whistle at him because of how handsome he looked,"So...why did you want to meet me here?" you asked now looking up at him,"Well...,I was thinking..." he began as he took your bag from you slowly then placing it on the couch,"I was thinking we could do a video together,just you...and me" he said rather seductively as he smirked,"Hmm...ok" you said smiling happily.

 

Sorry it took so long,I was having a writer's block,anyway...Kai interupted at the wrong moment,a little bit of dancing coming up but not as detailed as last time.