Kris's Diary?

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

09:02 AM

Xiumin woke up slowly then his eyes shot open,he quickly got up and quietly sneaked out of his room,he then slowly opened the door and peeked inside to see you asleep with the blanket around your feet,'Pabo girl' he thought smirking then sneaking inside and closing the door behind him,he walked towards you then gently climbed onto the bed and layed down next to you,'Ahh,jinja,why must she make my heart like this,making me do obsessed things' he thought looking at the ceiling,he then looked at you turm onto your side,he then to his side then wrapping his arm around your waist and gently pulling you towards you for you to end up with your head on his chest,you slowly drifted out of your sleep to hear a booming heartbeat,immediately you knew who it belonged to,you opened your eyes to see his chest,"O-Oppa?" you said,"Hmm..." he answered smiling as he enjoyed the peacefulness,"What are you doing in my room?" you asked,"Well..." he began as he placed his finger under your chin to make you look at him,"I missed you and you only said,'I would at least like to sleep alone tonight' and now it's morning so I can be in here" he said smirking cheekily,"Aish...,such a romantic boy" you muttered,"Oh jinja,well now I know that I will try to be romantic more often" he said kissing your nose,"You already are" you said blushing,suddenly there was a knock on the door,"_____,are you decent?" someone asked,"Ahh,umm...aniya,I'm not,come back in 10 minutes,then I will be" you answered,"Arraso" they said then walking off,"I suppose I better get showered and dressed now so...you'll have to leave my room" you said quietly,"Aww,but I only just got here" Xiumin said as he pouted,"Will you leave in exchange for a kiss?" you asked,"Aniya,more than that" he said,"Hmm...,what about if I give you-" you began to be interupted by Xiumin pushing you onto your back then hovering over you and kissing you passionately,"Yah~" you said pouting shyly,"Love you,beautiful" he said then pecking you once more before getting off your bed and helping you up,"I'll see you at breakfast" he said then winking seductively and walking out the room,you closed the door behind him and leaned on the door,"Why do you make me feel like this you evil creature" you muttered to yourself as your then squealed quietly as you walked out your room and into the bathroom.

 

You walked out the bathroom all dressed in some shorts and a tank top,"______,come on,we're going to the movies" Kris said smiling as he then leaded your out the house,"Umm...Suho?" Xiumin began as he sat at the table,"Hmm?" Suho replied looking up from his bowl of cereal,"Where is _____?" Xiumin asked then sipping his drink,"Oh,well,I saw Kris taking her out the house,I don't know where they went though" Suho answered,"Bwoh,b-but...why wasn't I invited,well that was nice of him" Xiumin said endng sarcastically,"You'll just have to wait for them to come back home like the rest of us" Chen said then chuckling from Xiumin's upset pouting expression.

 

Meanwhile...,"Did you enjoy the movie?" Kris asked you smiling down at you,"Ahh,nae,I did,it was funny" you said smiling happily,"Good" he answered as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you walked into the park,"Ice cream?" he asked,you nodded eagerly as you then both walked to the ice cream shop,"Kris oppa,what flavour are you having?" you asked him,"Hmm...caramel,strawberry and...vanilla with a topping,you?" he answered moving his arm around the back of you to rest on the back of the seats,"Mint,chocolate chip and caramel with a topping" you said smiling happily,"Arraso" he said then telling the waitress when she came to get your orders,the orders came and you both smiled happily,"Enjoy~" she said then walking off,you got a mint,chocolate chip and caramel icecream with chocolate sauce and white chocolate drops,Kris got caramel,strawberry and vanilla with strawberry sauce and sprinkles,"Kamsahabnida" you both chimed them eating you ice creams together while talking.

 

After a while..."Really,woah,I never knew that,then how come you're not a basketballer now?" you asked turning to face him,"Well...,I felt a pull to the music career,very hard to explain but I know one thing" he said looking down at you,"Bwoh?" you asked,"If I never got into the music career I would have never met all the wonderful people I know for example you" he said smiling,"Oppa~,how...cheesy yet sweet" you said then chuckling a little,"Yeah well...,you're cute and pretty so I can be" he replied wrapping his arm around you pulling a little closer into a one armed hug,"Oh gomawo oppa,...I never knew you could be a sweet person,you look cold but inside...well...you're like ice cream aren't you,to the people who hardly know you they will think you're rock solid and emotionless like ice cream that has been in the freezer but to those who know you well,the longer they know you,well...they learn that really you're all melted inside and sweet,funny and cute" you explained,"Really,I never knew that about myself,thank you _____" Kris said then hugging you tightly.

 

Meanwhile....,"Xiumin!" Sehun shouted as he ran in the room with Tao,"Come see what we found" Sehun said,"It involves ______ and Kris~" Tao said in a sing songy voice,"Bwoh!?" Xiumin said then standing up and pushing them out the room to lead him to what they found,all three of them walked into the pillow room to see Luhan and Baekhyun sat down waiting on some pillows"Ahh,Xiumin...,we just found Kris's diary and well..." Luhan said being interupted by Baekhyun,"Let's just say...,Kris must really like ______ to feel like this","Bwoh?" Xiumin said with a serious tone as he stood on a few pillows and layed down on his chest on a massive one as Tao and Baekhyun followed by the others crowding around him,"This is soo exciting" Tao said squealing excitedly then Xiumin began to read aloud.

 

" 'Dear diary,today was fun,I waited for Xiumin and _____ to get home,they got home really late,I was falling asleep on the stairs...' " Xiumin suddenly got interupted,"What were you doing coming home soo late hyung,you must have had alot of fun" Sehun said then giggling with Tao,"It's nothing like that" Xiumin said then continuing.

 

"Anyway..., 'Before I got ready for bed I layed on the couch by the fire thinking and I ended up thinking about the past,the day EXO debuted,ahh,it was really fun and still is,anyway,I was thinking then I remembered a conversation I had with my umma when I was 6' " Xiumin read then getting interupted by Chanyeol,"You don't think it could have been the talk do you?" he asked,"The talk,I don't think so,too young for that" Kai said then tapping Xiumin to continue,"Here's the enjoyable bit" Baekhyun quickly said,Xiumin wondered what he meant then shrugged and carried on.

 

" '...,this conversation reminded me of _____ as she is the only girl I see every day,I want to...get closer to her,...I have to,...I have a need to?' ","Bwoh?!" Xiumin said rather loudly,the rest of then laughed,"Told you it would be fun to observe him read it" Baekhyun said,Xiumin breathed slowly then carried on,"...,somehow...I will,I hope Xiumin hyung won't be mad at me for...how I feel' ","Omona,he loves _____?!" Xiumin said in shock,"Sounds like it" Suho said,"Oh well this is great isn't it,he's with her right now,he could've kissed her already,omo,she-what if she loves him back,what if-" Xiumin began to jibber from shock until D.O covered his mouth,"Hyung,don't you believe in _____?" D.O asked,"Exactly,trust her hyung,I'm pretty sure she doesn't love him back" Lay said patting Xiumin's head as D.O removed his hand,"Yeah~,anyway...they'll be back soon so you can ask him" Kai said smiling softly,"A-Arraso,I'm sorry,I just,I'm worried and it's nearly 5:30 PM and they're not back yet" Xiumin said pouting as he closed the book and leaned his head on his hands.