The SM Party

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

At the party

 

http://billiemae16.deviantart.com/art/Dress-Edit-Unicorn-Dress-426256147

 

"Where is she?" Xiumin asked staring at the entrance,"Hyung,calm down...and stop staring at the entrance" Lay said,"Well...where is she though?" he said pouting again and turning to the table next to him and picking up a glass of champagne and slowly putting to his mouth,before he could sip his drink he heard Tao,"Woah~" Tao said in shock,Xiumin turned to the entrance and widened his eyes as his jaw dropped a little,"I'll take that before you drop it" Suho said taking the glass of champagne from Xiumin and smirking as he stood next to him,"Hyung,please allow me to say this once then I will never say it again,...your jagiya...is jinja jinja y" Kai said,Xiumin was so entranced by you that he couldn't take in what him members said.

 

You slowly walked to Xiumin smiling softly,"We'll...umm...leave you two alone" Kris said smirking as the members walked somewhere else,"Aniya,I'm staying here" Tao said,"Me too,I want to see what happens" Sehun said,Suho then turned you and Xiumin around and guided you both onto the balcony then shut the balcony doors.

 

Xiumin continued to stare at you and gulped,"Xiumin oppa,wae are you not talking?" you asked,"I...umm..." he said finding it difficult to talk,"You look jinja beautiful" he said then looking into your eyes deeply and smiling,he suddenly had this urge to kiss you madly,"Jinja,gomawo" you said blushing then you noticed he began to walk around you,"Oppa,what are you doing?" you asked as he stood infront of you once again,"Nothing...yet" he said then walked around you again but stopped behind you,suddenly you felt his warm breath hit your neck as his arms wrapped themselves around your waist,he then placed his mouth near your ear,"You know...if I'm honest...you look jinja jinja...jinja y,you make me want to kiss you even more that I usually do,you normally make my heart race when you're normally dressed but this...I'm struggling to contain myself" he whispered seductively in your ear,you gulped then turned your head a little to look in his eyes,his eyes were dialated and filled with a fiery,hot,passionate look,before you could say anything the balcony door flew open,Xiumin let go of you and you both turned around to see Sehun and Tao on the floor with wide eyes then they waved cutely,"Annyoung...we were just..." Tao said,"Checking he door was locked" Sehun finished as they both got up and brushed themselves down,"Yah,come on,it's time to mingle" Kris said,you walked inside then Xiumin followed slowly.

 

After mingling with some members of SNSD,Super Junior,TVXQ,you were approached by Amber,"Hey~" she said smiling happily,""Amber?" you asked wide eyes,"Yeah,I know but SM said if I didn't but on a dress...I wouldn't be able to come soo...here I am" she explained,"Ahh,arraso" you smiling,after 5 minutes,while Amber was talking you noticed someone at the table with the champagne,"Umm...Amber...,Kris is staring at you" you said smirking cheekily,"Jinja?" she said wide eyed not turning around,"Nae,he is" you said smiling,"Oh,he is definetly staring at you" Tiffany said smiling cheekily as she sipped he champagne,"Obtokkhae?" Amber said not knowing what to do,"He's still staring at you,I think he's thinking how y you look" you teased,"Yah,you can't talk,Xiumin is doing the exact same over there" Tiffany said smirking,"Yeah,I saw the way he looked at you when you arrived,it was almost like he was thinking...'Woah,she looks y',actually...,right now his stare looks very...suggestive" Yuri said smirking coming out of nowhere,"Jinja?" you asked wide eyed,"Now you know how I just felt" Amber said,"Oh obtokkhae?" you said,"Just...act normal,both of you" Tiffany said,"Oh my-,Amber,how would you react if I told you Kris was walking towards you?" Yuri said,"Happy but worried-" Amber said getting interupted,"Well he is" Yuri said.

 

"Amber?" Kris said,Amber turned around and smiled,"Annyoung" she said,"Can I,umm...,have this dance?" he asked,"Uh...nae" she said smiling nervously as she took Kris's hand and walked off,"Ooh Tiffany" you said smirking,"What,who is it,wat's happening-" she said in a panic suddenly getting turned around by Donghae,"Annyoung,can I have this dance?" Donghae said hopefully smiling,"Nae,of course" she said smiling then walking off,"Yuri,can I have this dance?" Minho asked,"Huh,oh nae" she said then walking off,suddenly you got tapped on the shoulder,you turned to see Tao,"Umm...______ dongsaeng,please may I have this dance,pwease with aegyo on top" he said,"Arraso" you said giggling then taking Tao's hand and walking to the dance floor with him.

 

"Gomawo my dongsaeng for dancing with me" Tao said smiling as you danced to a slow,classical song,the song changed then Tao let go of you,spun you around and you ended up dancing with Kai,"Annyoung" he said smiling,"Annyoung" you replied,"Can I tell you something?" he asked,"Nae" you said smiling,"Xiumin hyung nearly dropped his champagne when you walked in" he said,you giggled at what he said,"Gomawo for telling me" you said,"That's ok" he said then spinning you around then finding yourself dancing with Lay,"Noona noona yeppo~" he quietly sang,"Gomawo" you giggled,"That's ok,are you enjoying dancing?" he asked,"Oh nae,I keep getting surprised when I find myself with a new partner" you said then chuckling,"Ahh,nae,don't worry,that will stop soon" he replied then spinning you around,"Annyoung" Baekhyun said happily,"Annyoung Baekhyun oppa" you said smiling,"Did you know you're cute?" he asked,"Aniya" you replied,"Well you are,jinja cute" he said smiling happily,"Gomawo oppa,you are too,like...a puppy" you said happily,"Jinja,oh yay,I love puppies" he said happily then spinning you around when the song changed,someone's hands layed themselves over your eyes from behind,"Guess who?" his warm breath hit your neck and gave you chills,"Oppa?" you asked,he slowly took his hands from your eyes and stepped infront of you and smirked as he slowly took your arms and put them around his neck then wrapped his arms around your waist holding you close staring deeply into your eyes,"I umm...,was told you were staring at me earlier" you said looking at him in the eyes as he did the same,"Nae,I was" he said,"Well...Yuri said...that your look looked very...suggestive" you said now shyly looking down a little,"Nae,what if it was?" he asked making you you his in the eyes again,he moved his face to your ear,"What if I was thinking of things that I wouldn't normally think,you are my jagiya and...my urges haven't dissappeared yet after all...I haven't kissed you yet soo...when I do..." he said moving head infront of yours again stightly tilting his head as his face was 5cm away from yours,"I am doing to make it very memorable" he finished then smirking mischievously mixed with seductiveness.

 

 

After that you and Xiumin seperated to go and mingle,you met back up with Amber,Yuri and Tiffany and talked,"Is anyone thirsty,I am,let's go get a drink" Tiffany said smiling as all 4 of you walked to the table of different drinks,you poured yourself a coke and sipped it,you continued to talk with the others,after you'd all finished your drinks you and Yuri asked each other to see if your hair looked ok,it did,you swept your hair to one side revealing your neck,little did you know that someone was watching your every move as he leaned on the wall stood in the middle of Zoumi and Minho,"Don't you think Xiumin?" Minho asked,Xiumin was in a trance staring at you not listening to what his friends were saying,he looked at Minho and Zoumi and nodded,"Yeah...yeah,I umm...yeah" he said then walking off towards you.

 

You were talking to Amber when suddenly she stopped in the middle of her sentence,you frowned and turned to see Xiumin stood behind you,"Excuse me,may I borrow ______ for a bit?" he asked nicely,"Oh yeah,yeah,go ahead" Tiffany said smirking a little,immediately Xiumin took your hand and took you somewhere else in the building.

 

He walked slightly faster than normal dragging you behind a little then suddenly stopped in a dance practice room,only the lights in the hall shining through the glass of the door,he let of your hand and turned to you,suddenly you found yourself pushed onto the wall and his hands beside your waist and head,you noticed a fiery look in his eyes,he slowly leaned closer while staring deep into your eyes,his lips brushing against yours,he then kissed you passionately wrapping his arm around your waist and cupping your face with his other hand,the kiss kept getting hotter and hotter,it became a mad,passionate make out,you remained in the same position and that was your back leaning on your hands on the wall,you both had no idea where this was going but you both knew this moment will be memorable.

 

Suddenly the door opened and the lights were but you both didn't noticed because you both had you eyes closed and were to busy kissing,"Uhh..." Taemin said not knowing what to do,"Yah,what the-,stop mauling her you wolf" Heechul said,immediately you and Xiumin seperated embarrassed that you were caught in such a situation,"You called" Kai said smirking wolfishly,"How did I call you?" Heechul asked,"You said 'Wolf',that's me because alot of people say my expressions are like a y wolf" Kai explained,"Ahh" Heechul replied then walked out the room and back to the party,"You just couldn't keep alhold of your urges could you" Kai smirked,"Yah" Xiumin said beginning to move towards him,Kai and Taemin quickly ran out the room and back to the party,"Mianhae" Xiumin said going back to his sweet self,"It's ok,I don't mind,actually...it was quite romantic" you said smiling,"Jinja,then I will do that more often" he said smiling happily,"Come on,let's go back to the party" he said then gently took your hand and you both walked back to the party.

 

Just so you all know,...I was trying to kill you with fangirling too much ke ke

Comment! Pwease!