Away From You And Returning

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

 

 

On the journey home everyone played around and talked except you,you were looking out the window at the scenery,"Yah,are you ok?" Xiumin asked,"Oh,nae,I'm fine" you answered,Xiumin then stared at you,after a bit you got bored of looking at the scenery outside,you turned your head to lookat Xiumin then saw he was staring at you,"Bwoh?" you asked,"Nothing,just..." Xiumin began then moving closer to you,"...I've just realised how much I'm going to miss you",you blushed,"Oh,nae,me too" you said pouting,"Your still teasing me" he said smirking cheekily,"Again,not my problem" you said smirking happily,"Oh aigoo" Baekhyun said facepalming himself,"Just do something,it's like watching a drama,something is between them but nothing is happening soo...just do something" Tao said,you and Xiumin blushed madly then Xiumin looked at you and put his arm around you.

 

The coach finally arrived home then everyone flooded out the coach to see their manager with another coach, "Come on boys,we have to go like...NOW!" the manager said looking at his watch and began to panic.

 

"Goodbye ______,see you soon" each one of them said hugging you then getting onto the other coach, "______,I'm going to miss you,don't do anything until I come back,promise me" he said putting his hands on your shoulders,"Hurry Xiumin,we're late already" the manager said,"I promis-" you said to be interupted by Xiumin suddenly kissing you quickly then running onto the coach,you waved at the coach then went into the house to see the maid Linshi with Bokshiri,"Annyoung ______,here is your puppy,he was very well behaved" Linshi said putting Bokshiri in your arms,"Gomawo Linshi for looking after him,here,I got you something" you said reaching into your bag and then putting it into her hand,"Oh,______,you didn't have to get me one of these,I heard they're hard to find,gomawo" she said bowing,"I wanted to get you it,I heard you love mood stones soo...there you go,you don't need to bow Linshi,to me you're a friend" you said smiling.

 

The months went really slow,you missed the noises you used to wake up to,you missed the way Xiumin would surprise you will romantic things,you missed everything,you even missed the way sometimes you'd find them arguing,also how they used to love to play with Bokshiri,you also felt soo bored and lonely on your own.

 

Meanwhile in Beijing,Xiumin sat at the dressing table staring at his phone,he was looking at his pictures,he came across a picture of you and him on the beach making cute faces while you were all at Suho's beach house on holiday,he pinched the screen to room in then moved it to your face,he smiled softly now staring at the picture, "Oh,how much I miss you,...I hope your missing me" he said quietly to his phone,he then moved to another picture which was just of you smiling happily then he moved to another picture,this picture was of you pouting cutely,'These pictures aren't helping,I really want to kiss her now but...I can't because...she's not here' Xiumin thought then pouting,he then pinched the screen to zoom in then moved towards your mouth,he slowly moved his phone to his mouth and kissed the screen,suddenly he heard noises coming into the dressing room,he quickly lowered his phone and went to the phone menu to make sure no one knew what he just did.

 

"Xiumin,are you ready?" Chanyeol asked,"Come on,we have to go!" Chen said patting Chanyeol on the back childishly,"Nae" Xiumin answered then stood up and went to where the others were which was backstage, "Ready?" the manager said,"Nae" everyone said,"Hana,Deul,Seht,Neht,FIGHTING!~" everyone said putting their hand in the middle of thrm all then raising them in the air,'Wonder what _____ is doing now,I hope she misses me,god,I miss her,can't wait until I see her again,there are soo many things I'm going do with her,hope she feels the same' Xiumin thought,then all of EXO walked onto the stage.

 

After the concert all of EXO went backstage to change,Xiumin grabbed his outfit,went to get changed in the changing room then walked out fully dressed,Kris watched Xiumin walk out the changing room then sat down on a bench in the corner of the room,he noticed the way Xiumin was being more quiet ever since they left for the tour and he knew why,"Xiumin,you miss her don't you?" Kris said,Xiumin quickly looked up at Kris,"Nae,wae?" Xiumin asked,"Well,we've nearly finished our tour now soo...you'll be seeing her extremely soon" Kris answered, Xiumin smiled happily.

 

It was autumn now,nearly halloween,EXO arrived in Seoul and walked to the van,"Hurry up,hurry up,hurry up" Xiumin whispered,after 10 minutes of waiting the van began to move.

 

Meanwhile you had just showered and got dressed,Linshi had gone home,you walked into the living room,jumped onto the couch then decided to message Xiumin.

 

When are you coming home? - _______

Suddenly your phone bleeped.

I'm coming home tomorrow - Xiumin

Arraso,I'm pouting by the way - _______

Not for long - Xiumin

What do you mean? - _______

 

 

(What you are wearing except without the shoes and it's the colour you want it to be with long,thick,wooly socks)

 

 

You texted him but he didn't reply,you pouted sadly laying on the couch,suddenly you heard the door click,you shot up from the couch and ran into the open hall way to see the door,you slid on the floor a little,gained your balance and looked at the door.

 

The door slowly opened,the seconds went slowly,Xiumin walked into the house quickly,put down his bags,took off his shoes then he began to walk further into the house,"_______,I'm h...ome" he said seeing you infront of him looking at him,'Omo,she's soo cute yet...hot in that,what am I on about,she's cute and hot anyway' he thought,"Xiumin,you liar!" you shouted happily running up to him as he stretched out his arms while slowly walking to you,you ran up to him,put your arms around his neck,he wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly,suddenly you found yourself being swung around by Xiumin while you were hugging each other.

 

 

After 30 seconds of that you both seperated a little bit from the hug,"Surprise,I missed you soo much" he said,"I missed you too,soo happy your back" you said pecking him on the cheek,"Yah,is that all I get...,oh,by the way,you said you were pouting" he said beginning to smirk happily,you smiled a little cheekily,"May...be" you said slowly,"Well...,I'm here now soo..." he said,"Uh...oh" you said slowly then quickly running off,"Yah,I'm going to get you and when I do..." he said smiling happily as he chased you,"What the-" Suho said coming in the door to see you and Xiumin running around the living room.

 

All of EXO barged through the door,put their bags down and took their shoes off,"Ooh,it's good to be home again" D.O said happily,"What is going on over there?" Sehun asked,"They missed each other soo...they're playing chase by the looks of it" Kai said laughing a little,"Arraso,come on,let's go into another room,we should let them catch up on their own" Kris said.

 

You ran around the living room as Xiumin chased after you,you both ran around the couch and found yourselves opposite each other,you gulped then suddenly Xiumin smirked happily and leaped over the couch,you screamed then went to run away when suddenly you fell on the other couch,you shut your eyes tightly then slowly opened them to see Xiumin hovering above you with his arms either side of you,he leaned closer to yo face so that your faces were 2 inches apart,"Got you" he said smiling happily and kissing you passionately.