Meeting you

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

You slowly woke up to the sound of something next to you,you opened your eyes to see a boy putting flowers in a vase on the bedside table,you shot up out of the bed and to the wall then noticed you were in a bedroom and that you were wearing pajamas,"Where am I,who are you?" you asked scared,Xiumin slowly looked at you,"Naega,I'm Xiumin,your at me and my friends house" he said innocently,"Why am I here,did any of you or your friends change me?" you asked," We found you at the park soaked in mud and water,you had a high temperature so we brought you here,our maid Linshi changed you" Xiumin explained,you then saw the bedroom door open and ran to it only to bump into something hard,you looked up to see you had bumped into a human towerblock,"Soo she's awake" Kris said putting his hands on your shoulders and looking at Xiumin, Xiumin nodded then walked out the room,"Come on" Kris said taking your hand and taking you downstairs,Kris led you to the living room which was filled with boys, you widened your eyes at how many boys were in the room then Kris let go of your hand and sat on a long couch,Xiumin looked at you then patted the seat next to him smiling,you hesitated at first then in the end you slowly walked to the couch and sat down, suddenly all of EXO started talking at the same time,"Yah,calm down please" Kris said.

"I know,let's introduce ourselves" D.O said smiling at you,"I'm D.O","I'm Kris" Kris said lightly smiling,"I'm Luhan" Luhan said smiling childishly,"Annyoung,I'm Chanyeol!" Chanyeol shouted excitedly,"I'm Tao" Tao said smiling,"I'm Kai,I carried you here" Kai said smiling,"Annyoung,I'm Baekhyun" Baekhyun said smiling and waving happily,"I'm Chen" Chen said nodding,"I'm Lay,nice to meet you" Lay said smiling lightly,"Annyoung,I'm Suho" Suho said waving happily,"I'm Sehun, I'm the youngest" Sehun said pointing to himself,everyone then looked at Xiumin who was eating a chocolate and cream donut,"Umm...Xiumin" Luhan whispered,Xiumin raised his head to see everyone staring at him,"Annyoung,I'm Xiumin" Xiumin said with his mouth full and waving, "Umm...I-I'm" you were still scared,"It's alright,don't be scared of us,we won't hurt you" Chen said gently smiling,you took a deep breath,"I'm ______" you said smiling shyly,"Are you hungry or thirsty,of course you are,we all are" Suho said smiling and running to the kitchen with Lay,Kris and D.O,Kai stood up and took your hand then took you to the dining room followed by the rest of EXO,you all sat down,Xiumin sat opposite you,"Soo,how old are you?" Sehun asked,suddenly his question grabbed everyone at the tables attention,"I'm 19 turning 20 this year" you said,Xiumin was taking in what you said carefully and storing it in his brain,he didn't even know he was doing it, "Aww,so your younger a little bit older than Sehun" Tao said smiling then standing up,patting your head then walking off.

Xiumin saw it then became mad,'Wait,why am I mad,I don't,I've only just met her,ani,do I?' Xiumin thought looking away from the table,Xiumin suddenly looked at you in the eyes,'I do' Xiumin thought,'Why is he looking at me like that,what kind of person looks at someone like that?' you thought looking at him astranged,"Then your the closest to Xiumin's age,he's 20,well technically 21 this year" Chanyeol said smiling,"Dinner is ready" Suho said coming back with two trays in his hands then putting them on the table,all of EXO were now sat at the table,after dinner,Lay was serving up dessert he had made earlier,Xiumin looked at you and you just happened to look at him the same time,'Omo,her eyes,they're soo...perfect and sparkly' Xiumin thought, 'Hmm...I never noticed that before,he reminds me of an alien but a cute alien' you thought,"Soo what do you think of us,now that you know us a little better?" Luhan asked,"Well from what I know of you all right now your all alright,friendly" you said,they all nodded then Chen saw Xiumin looking at you then Xiumin quickly looked away when he saw Chen looking at him looking at you, "What do you think of Xiumin?" Chen asked,"Bwoh,oh Xiumin,well he's...cute" you said shyly,Xiumin quickly snapped his head to your direction shocked at what you said.

 

(His shocked face)