2 Day Holiday Part 1

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

After that you and Xiumin seperated to go to bed again,Baekhyun and Suho talked for a bit planning something to do until 1AM then they both went to sleep.

 

09:21

 

 

"______,wake up" Suho said shaking you lightly,you opened your eyes suddenly and Suho jumped back scared at how fast you opened your eyes,"What time is it?" you asked him sitting up and rubbing your eyes as you were still sleepy,"It's nearly half past 9,come on" he replied rubbing your back and helping you out of bed,"Arraso,I'll see you downstairs then" he said walking away from you and going downstairs,you then got showered and dressed then made your way downstairs into the living room to be turned around and walked upstairs again by D.O,"Didn't Suho tell you to pack,pabo" D.O said taking you to your room and giving you a suit case,"Get packing then" he said smiling happily just about to go,"Where are we going?" you asked, "Molla (I don't know),Baekhyun and Suho planned it" he answered back then walked to his room to pack,after 16 minutes of everyone packing and checking they'd got everything you all met in the living room,"Everyone ready?" Baekhyun said,"Nae" you,Chanyeol,Xiumin,Chen and Tao said in unison as the others nodded,"Let's go then" Suho said walking out the house with everyone and getting into the massive van's driving seat, Baekhyun locked the house door then sat in the passangers seat of the van,the rest of you all sat down in two's then the Suho began driving,Bokshiri stayed at home with Linshi (the house maid).

 

(Where some of you were sitting)

 

After 30 minutes of everyone taking in the scenery Chen looked at you,"You look very cute today ______" he said,you looked back at him and smiled,"Gomawo" you said,"What are you on about Chen,she always looks cute" Chanyeol said,"Gomawo" you said to Chanyeol then looked Xiumin smiling cutely,he smiled back at you then suddenly Luhan said,"I know,let's take selcas",everyone got their phones out and posed then took photos with each other, "We're here!" Baekhyun shouted happily,everyone clapped their hands and looked at the window to see a beach,"We're at a beach" Tao said getting off the coach followed by everyone else,"Nae,we are,we'll be staying here for 2 days" Suho said happily then walking to a beach house,"Are we staying here?" you asked with a childish wonderous face,"Nae,we are" Baekhyun answered pinching your cheeks,"Yah" you pouted then all began walking toward the beach house,Xiumin smiled at you and took your hand when no-one was looking, you smiled at him."Woah!" D.O said,"Look,D.O's eyes look even more rounder than they already were" Sehun said pointing at D.O then laughing,"Yah" D.O said to Sehun,you slightly laughed along with Xiumin then suddenly Kris said,"Let's go to the beach then,haven't been on the beach for a long time",everyone smiled then Suho realized that no-one had chosen their rooms yet,"There are 3 rooms so we'll have to room in 4's and one 5" he said,suddenly everyone ran to a room and laughed,you put your suit case down near the bunk bed and climbed to the top bunk bed and sat on the ladders,"I'm having this bed" Tao said smiling puttig his suit case down,"I'll have this one" Xiumin said smiling at you as he sat on the bottom bunk bed,"This one is mine then" Chen said happily,you were rooming with Chen,Tao and Xiumin,the second room was Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Luhan and Lay and the third room was Suho,Kris,D.O and Sehun,Kai.

You went into a bathroom and changed while EXO got changed,you came out the bathroom to see the house was empty,you began walking out the house,"Yah,wait for me" Luhan said,you smiled then you both walked together to the beach,Luhan ran ahead of you and leaped on Suho's back,"Yah,Luhan,you baby" Suho said,Luhan hopped off of his back,"You already have a baby,Kai" Luhan said laughing,you walked to them and smirked at what Luhan said, suddenly they all looked at you,"Bwoh?" you asked,"You are so...ho-" Kai said getting slapped on the back of the head with a stone by Baekhyun,"I wonder where that come from" he said pretending it wasn't him,Xiumin was entranced by you,"Come on,let's play volleyball" Kris said as Kai looked like a wolf looking at a steak,"Yah,I need to talk to you" Suho said to Kai dragging him away,Xiumin walked over to you and smiled,"He's right,you are very,very pretty and..." he said then leaning closer to you and whispering,"Hot" he leaned back again then smiled shyly as he scratched his neck,"Gomawo" you said.

 

(What your wearing)