Getting Ready ft. Suho oppa

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

You woke up to a soft voice and someone softly tapping you,"_______,it's time to wake up" Suho said softly,you opened your eyes and looked at Suho,Suho smiled brightly,"Come on my dongsaeng" he said helping you out of bed.

You both walked downstairs then Suho stopped and put you inside the cupboard under the stairs and told you to be quiet.

"Suho,have you seen ______,I haven't seen her yet and we're leaving the house now" Xiumin said sadly as he put his shoes on,"Aniya,I haven't,maybe she's still asleep,enjoy shopping" Suho said walking his out then waving and shutting the door.

"Oppa!" you shouted,Suho opened the cupboard door,"Mianhae,come on,you have to eat now before getting ready" taking you to the kitchen.

You sat down then looked for a clock tosee what tome it was but you couldn't see one,"Suho oppa?" you said looking at him as you ate your cereal,he looked up at you,"What time is it?" you asked,"Well...,you did get up pretty late,...it's 2pm but it's ok,the party starts at 6pm,that is enough time for a girl to get ready right?" he said now thinking,"Oh,maybe I daydreamed for too long,Xiumin oppa,it's your fault" you murmered but Suho heard you which made him chuckle.

You finished your cereal then Suho took you upstairs,"Now go and wash,I'll be in my room getting my clothes ready,arraso?" he said smiling at you as he handed you 2 towels,"Arraso,but...oppa,...are you my fairy godmoth-father?" you said which made him chuckle,"I suppose you could say that but I'm also doing it because I love you" he said smiling,your eyes widened as he just said he loved you,"When I say I love you,I mean as a brother,pabo girl,now go on" he said pushing you into the bathroom and shutting the door.

You smiled at what Suho said then showered and washed your hair,you came out the shower,dried yourself,wrapped yourself in the towel then came out the bathroom and went into your room,you put on underwear and dried your hair then heard a knock on the door,you quickly put on your dressing gown and opened the door,"I have a gift for you~" Suho sang walking in with his hands behind his back,you shut the door then sat at your dressing table again.

Suho stood next to you then gently placed a box on the table,"Go on,open it" he said happily,you opened it to see a pair of rainbow gemmed earrings,"Oh gomawo oppa" you said happily,"They're beautiful","Nae,they are now how are you having your hair,do you want me help you?" he asked,"Well I don't know yet,I think I'll do my hair,if I need help I'll ask you" you said smiling,"Arraso,I'll be in my room getting dressed now,see you later" he said smiling as he walked out your room and into his.

The rest of EXO all arrived back home with their tuxedos and all got washed and ready.

 

18:01pm

 

Xiumin still hadn't seen you yet,he was getting worried mixed with sad,"Where is she?" he asked Luhan,"Molla,I haven't seen her either" Luhan said,"Me neither" Baekhyun said,"Suho hyung,where is ______,no-one has seen her today" Sehun asked,Suho smirked a little,"All I know is she's getting ready right now,you guys should go to the party,I'll bring _____,arraso?" Suho said,"But..." Xiumin murmered pouting sadly,"Come on hyung,you'll see her soon" Chanyeol said,they all left then Suho went upstairs and knocked on your door,"Are you ready?" he said softly,"Oh um...nae" you said opening your room door.

Suho's eyes widened,"W-Woah,______..." he said looking at you up and down,"Bad?" you asked,"Aniya,aniya,good,you look..." he said then sighing as he smiled,"Amazing","Gomawo oppa,shall we go?" you asked,"First...,put this on,you can't go out without a coat or something on" he said then going behind you and putting the long,black,fluffy coat on you,"Gomawo" you said,"Let's go now" he said then you both walked downstairs and got into his car.