Long night

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

(NOTE: Nae,I am trying to make you fangirl before you start reading,enjoy it and pwease comment!)

 

 

You and Xiumin both walked back where the others were then walked to the snack table,"Here" Xiumin said turning to you and placing a small sandwich in front of your mouth,you opened your mouth and Xiumin put it in your mouth and smiled,"Mmm,it'sreally nice,you try one" you said giving him one,you both ended up feeding each other for a couple of minutes.

 

"Yah,we're going to leave now,we're both tired so...yeah,see you at home" Xiumin said then walking out the building with you.

 

You both walked in silence enjoying the nice cool air,you were a couple of minutes away from the house when Xiumin stopped and turned to you,"Bwoh,what's wrong?" you asked,"Nothing just...you're only wearing that so...here" he said taking off his jacket and putting it over your shoulders,"Oh,you don't-...gomawo" you said smiling shyly,Xiumin then turned to face forward and you both began walking again.Suddenly you felt his hand slowly take yours and slowly interlacing his fingers with yours.

 

You stared at your hands then slowly looked up at Xiumin to see him smiling as he looked forward,you blushed then looked down shyly for the rest of the walk.

 

(How he smiled while looking in the distance)

 

"We're home" Xiumin said as you locked the door behind you both and both walking into the living room,"I umm...I'm going to go and shower" you said then walking towards the stairs,"Arraso,me too" he replied following you,"Oh,here" you said taking off his jacket he gave you,"Oh gomawo" he said taking from you and smiling softly,you both went upstairs then Xiumin walked to the other end of the hall then quickly ran to you,you were half in and out of the bathroom when he grabbed your arm,"Before you get changed...please may we take pictures together?" he asked,you looked at him then nodded,he let go of your arm and you both went to room Chanyeol showed you,Xiumin set up the camera to take 5 pictures,you both posed with peace signs and smiled,"Yah,on your own,do a y look" he said quickly running behind the camera,your eyes widened then quickly did a pose that you just thought of which was biting your lower lip and staring seductively,"Your turn" you said quickly running behind the camera,he posed leaning forward slightly biting his lower lip with his face facing the left and staring seductively at the camera,you didn't look just incase he saw you blushing,suddenly he pulled you from behind the camera and backhugged you as you both smiled,then you both pouted cutely at the camera,for the last picture Xiumin stood not knowing how to pose when suddenly you pecked him on the cheek then quickly running off into the bathroom,Xiumin smiled touching his cheek you pecked which was now warm from blushing,he picked the 5x5 inch prints off the floor then put the camera away and put the pictures in his room.

 

You both then showered,you came out of the bathroom in your dressing gown and walked into your room,you raided your wardrobe and put on underwear and pajama shorts but then you heard a knock,you opened the door a little only showing your face,"Oh,nae?" you asked,"Here...,I...umm...I want you to have this" Xiumin said then walking back to his room after giving you something,you closed your door then looked at what he gave you,it was one of his pajama shirts,you blush at just the thought that he gave it to you then put it on and looked in the mirror,it was really big on you,so big that the sleeves were 6 inches too long,but you liked it.

 

You heard a knock on the door,"Umm...come in" you said turning to the door,the slowly opened and Xiumin stepped into your room and shut the door behind him then turning to you hiding something behind his back,he then walked towards you,"You look soo cute in my shirt,I like you in my shirts,now it's time for my surprise for you" he said taking your hand and leading you out your room and into his.

 

He shut the door behind you and led your to his bed,he sat in the middle of the bed along with you,the main light wasn't on,only the bedside lamps were lighting up the room,you looked around the room then at Xiumin and noticed he'd been looking at you the whole time,suddenly he leaned down to reach under his bed and pulled out a blanket,he opened it up and wrapped it around himself,you looked around the room again as he fidgeted with the blanket when suddenly he crawled behind you and wrapped his arms around you along with the blanket,his legs were either side of yours which were crossed,your body stiffened for a second then slowly relaxed again.

 

Xiumin looked at you and smiled,"Jagiya..." he said,"Nae?" you answered,"I have something..." he said taking his arms from around you leaving the blanket still around you,he then slowly wrapped his arms around your waist so his hands were in front of you,you saw a scrapbook in his hands,"Open it" he said smiling softly,you looked at him then back at the book then slowly opened it to see a title on the first page.

"Book of Sarang"

 

You smiled happily then turned to the next page to see the pictures you took together for the first time,you turned again to see the pictures from playing in the pool then to see the ones from an hour ago,you looked at Xiumin who was looking inside the book,"Gomawo oppa,I love it" you said then pecking him on the cheek and looking back at the book,"You know...that's dangerous" he said pointing to your seductive picture,"Waeoy?" you asked looking at him,"Because...you look really y" he said looking at you in the eyes,"Really,I didn't know it would have that affect" you said,"Well,yours does too,yours looks dangerous too" you said blushing,"Really,then we are a dangerous,cute couple then" he said making you giggle.

 

After analysing each picture and commenting on each one and laughing you went on his laptop,you were just watching My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho when suddenly he asked,"Jagiya,can I ask you something?","Nae" you said,"Can I try somthing I've never done before,I've always wanted to do itt but...with the right person soo...can I?" he asked,you looked at his face which looked adorable and hopeful then nodded and looked back at the drama on the laptop wondering what he wanted to do,suddenly you felt his hair brush on your neck tickling you,you could then feel his breath on your neck,it was nice and warm,slowly you felt his plump lips touch your neck kissing you,a tingle went down your spine,it felt nice and romantic,he kept kissing your neck over and over again when he decided to kiss your neck more passionately while tightly holding you in his arms.

 

After 5 minutes he went back to pecking your neck then slowly pulled away,"Mianhae,I got carried away didn't I,mianhae" he said looking sadly down,"It's ok,it was nice actually,a nice experience" you said smiling as you were blushing.

 

The rest of EXO finally got home,went to shower then all made their way to their rooms,Tao decided to check up on you along with Suho to find you weren't in your room,"Where is she then?" Suho asked talking to himself,"She isn't..." Suho began,"Well...Xiumin might not of been able to control himself so..." Tao said,they both looked at each other for a moment then ran to Xiumin's room,they opened the door quickly to see...

 

 

What did they see? I wonder...ke ke

Update soon

 

P.S:

[You have no idea how much I fangirled writing this,did I make you fangirl?]

[I hope I did ke ke]