Where too?

Your my Bo-Bae and I'm your Baozi

 

 

Xiumin walked out the changing room and looked in the mirror as he moved the hem of the top a little,he was wearing the top with a wolf on it,baggy shorts and sandals,"Are you ready?" he asked you,"In a minute" you said,Xiumin nodded a little to himself as he then brushed his fingers through his hair while looking in the mirror,you slowly walked out the changing room,Xiumin saw you behind him and quickly turned,you were wearing a black tank top,a neon purple net baggy top,dark blue shorts and sandals.He had no words,he could see the tank top under the net baggy top because the holes were rather big,"______,you look..." he began then stopped trying to find the right word to say,you looked at him wondering what he was going to say,"Beautiful,...really beautiful" he said then walking towards you and taking your hands in his,"I do...,oh,gomawo oppa,you look really handsome"you said smiling,"Really,gomawo,...what do you want to do now?" he asked as you both began walking out the shop,"Hmm...molla..." you said then looking at him,"Arraso,..." he said as you both then began to think of something to do,"What about the pier,you choose" you said,"Nae,alright,come on" he said taking your hand in his and walking down the street.

 

"The beach?" you asked,he nodded happily,"It's been a while" he said then walking onto the beach with you,you both sat on the sand near a tree in the shade,"I'll be right back" Xiumin said quickly running off,you just chilled out on the tree when you felt something cold on your leg,you screamed a little at the coldness of the can of coke with a straw in it,"Oh mianhae" Xiumin said then chuckling,"Gomawo" you said playfully turning your eyes into slits then sipping your coke,"Oppa~" you said,"Hmm?" he answered sipping his drink while looking at you,"Are you hot,I am" you said then taking off your net top,it was rather warm and you loved the breeze on your skin,"Ahh,aniya,I'm not,I'm warm but not hot" he said then smiling at you then looking around the beach,suddenly he noticed something,boys...,boys were sat near another tree and they were looking at you,you sipped your coke and then looked at Xiumin who was staring at something,you turned your head to what he was looking at to see 3 boys staring at you,one of the boys smirked and winked at you,you raised your eyebrows as if to say 'oh really',"They think you're hot" he said trying to hide his anger and jealousy as he stood up,you looked up at him innocently,"Well I am,that's why I took off the top" you said pointing at the net top laying on the sand next to your drinks,"Not like that!" he said with a slightly raised voice,"They think your y" he said then fanning himself,"Ahh,well..." you began then smirking as you looked at him,you slowly got up and walked closer to him,"And...do you think that too?" you asked,Xiumin struggled to breath at your seductive smile and was only getting hotter,you just stared at him smirking cheekily,he didn't say anything,"Arraso,annyeong" you said turning on your heel and walking off slowly,you were on your 5th step when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you,"Yah,you're not going,you're very hot,you're very...y" he said in your ear then whispering the last word seductively,"Oh really?" you said smiling cheekily,"Nae" he said,suddenly you realised something,he was shirtless,"Hmm..." you said then turning in his grip,"You know...I bought something...before you came back from getting some shoes,I'm wearing it right now but...I don't think I should show you if you're jealous of those boys over there" you said with a teasing smirk,"Bwoh,you did,I'm not jealous so show me" he said tightening his grip on you,"Oppa~ admit it,you are,I can tell" you said,"Arraso,I am" he said looking down pouting,"You don't need to be,I am your girlfriend right?" you said smiling,"True but they're still checking you out,I just want to throw the sand in their eyes so they can't look at you like that" he answered,"Well...,then stop them in a non-psychical way,you make them jealous" you said then smirking,he then thought for a minute then looked at them then back at you smirking cheekily,"Show me what you bought" he said,"Hmm...aniya" you said,"Show me" he said with a serious tone and moving his face closer,"Arraso,remove my top then" you said,he frowned as you smirked,"Jinja?" he asked,you nodded,he then placed his fingers on the bottom of your tank top then looked at you as if saying 'are you sure?',you nodded then he slowly pulled it up then stopped half way,he couldn't see anything yet,"Are you sure it's under your top?" he asked,you smiled and nodded,"Carry on" you said,he continued until it was fully off and in his hand,you then took off your shorts and ran off,the boys by the other tree got excited and cheered,Xiumin just stood there,"Oppa~" you said placing your hands on his face,"Are you ok?" you asked,he nodded then eyed you up and down,it was a blue and green bikini with white dots on it and the top was quite revealing,"This is what you bought?" you nodded,he looked you up and down again then smirked,"I like it,it makes me somehow " he said then smiling shyly,"Oh really?" you said stepping away from him,he stepped closer smirking cheekily while nodding,you stepped backwards only for him to step closer again,you then looked around and ran towards the sea,you looked behind you too see Xiumin no where in sight,you then gulped as you felt someone tap your shoulder,"Uh oh" you said then turning around to see Xiumin smirking,he quickly picked you up bridal style and began walking in the water,"Oppa~,let me go~" you whined cutely,"Hmm...I don't know,I think you teased me too much" he said looking down at you and smiling cheekily,"B-But..." you said then he smiled softly as he walked out of the water and onto the wet sand then put you down,"Oppa~,you're mean" you said pouting,"I am?" he said making you nod,"Do you still love me though?" he asked leaning his head closer,"Maybe~" you said looking in the distance to see the boys under the tree pushing a boy away to walk your way,"Maybe you don't love me" you said teasingly as you walked away towards the tree where your things were.

 

You sat down and sighed then noticed a boy stood before you,"Hey~,you shouldnt date that guy,you should date me,he doesn't love you" he said,before you could say anything the boy got tapped on the shoulder,"Huh?" he said before recieving a punch in the face,you looked at the person who punched him to see Xiumin stood there looking down at him with a serious face,"How dare you say that I don't love my girlfriend,I do,I love her more than anything in the world,I'd fly to pluto and back to prove my love for her,and it's boys like you who should keep away from girls who have boyfriends especially my girl,she's too good for you,_______,come on" he said crouching down as he grabbed your hand and all your stuff before standing up and walking off with you.

 

After 5 minutes of silence and walking to an abandoned part of the beach you stopped and let go of his hand,"Oppa~,was what you said true?" you asked,he didn't move,"Nae,it was,I'd do all of it for you" he said,the next thing he knew you arms were wrapped around him,backhugging him.He placed his hands over yours and unclasped them then turned around,"I-I'm sorry you had to see me use violence but...I just couldn't hold it in,to hear someone say I don't love you,...it-it just burnt my insides so..." he said as he squeezed your hands lightly,"Oppa~,it's ok,to be honest...it was a slight turn on,you looked so...well,manly" you said shyly,"Really?" he asked,"Mmhhmm,you did,...do you want to go for a walk near the water?" you asked,"Yes,yes I do,come on" he said letting go of one of your hands and walking towards the sea,you both walked by the water then you had an idea,"Oppa~" you said,he turned to you only for you to push him in the water,"Yah!" he shouted then grabbing you and pulling you in and splashing you,you continued splashing each other then suddenly he grabbed your wrists and pulled you towards him,your chest hit his from the pull and you blushed,"I love you _____,if there is anything you want me to do,reasonably,then just ask and I'll do it" he said leaning his forehead on yours,"I love you too oppa~" you said smiling then suddenly he cupped your face and kissed you passionately as the waves brushed past your legs.

 

*Fangirling*

COMMENT PWEASE!~