Unkept promises

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Thanks for your patience everyone! Here is the next chapter. Happy readings~

 

 

 March 10, 2011  7:50 am

 

 [ Jaejoong's p.o.v.]

 'GUESS WHAT ____-AH IS DOING RIGHT NOW! ... Guess! Just- just guess!'

 Right now, as I speak, ____-ah is sitting next to me, back in her original seat! I don't know what I did, but I am loving myself for what ever the hell I did to get her to come back to sit with me again!

 Oh happy, happy day!

 And now I am just poking her with the eraser end of my pencil like the idiot that I am, giggling my off.

 " Yah, Jaejoong-ah! Quit that you pabo!" She slapped my pencil away.

 " Mianhae~" I pouted as I slowly leaned my head and placed it on her shoulder, and smiled contently.

 She pushed my head away with her free hand. " Jaejoong, quit be so childish! I'm trying to finish up on my late work.."

 " I'm just wondering, why did you decide to come back here?" I said perplexed.

 She shrugged. " That side of the room is too stuffy. And I like my view of the window.."

 " Uh, huh. Yeah, that's why." I said winking at her.

 And with that, I leaned back on my chair and turned to face the two students behind us and said, " She is SO into me.."

 The guy and the girl looked like they could care less.. Whatever.

" Jaejoong.. Shut up." She mumbled.

 I sighed, " Yes ma'am..." And rolled my eyes.

 Seconds rolled into minutes, and I took up the liberty to pester her again. " ____-ah... What are you working on?"

 I layed my head down on my arms on the desk and stared up at her.

 " My algebra.. I wasn't able to finish it last night.." She mumbled, not taking her eyes off her work.

 Looking up at her at this angle.. The morning sun making her hair gleam.. And giving her eyes that cute sparkle... And her skin so pretty..

 I lifted my head up, went close, and kissed her cheek.

 She froze and quickly glanced at me sideways and then resumed to look forward again, still frozen.

 Realizing what I did, I blushed. " Oh, wow.. Did it just get hot in here..? Haha..."

 I could see a small shade of red form on her cheeks.

 Inside I stupidly grinned at myself, thinking she looks so cute when she blushes.

 The bell suddenly rang and she unfroze and quickly packed her stuff and got up to leave. I also got up and followed behind her, thinking, ' Isn't she going to say anything? Like, "Jaejoong! You pabo!" and hit me or something?'

 Outside in the hallways I called her name, " ____!"

 But she continued to keep on walking, not turning back. I sighed, " Damn.."

 " Aish, Jaejoong.. Control yourself, you pabo!" I muttered to myself while walking to the next class.

 

 [ During next class  8:30 am]

 

 I idly flip through the science book pretending to work, but really I'm just looking for funny pictures and captions to read. How I manage to pass last semester is a complete mystery.

 The girl next to me looks pretty smart. Plus I know she has a thing for me. I think I can ask her for her "help" later.

 Behind me these two guys started talking, and being bored as I was, I couldn't help but listen in..

 " Hey Onew, you heard about that girl that collapsed for no reason in the hall yesterday?"

 " Really? What happened Key?"

 " I don't know, but I heard it from this friend who said that his brother's girlfriend said that her best friend saw the whole thing!" Replied Key.

 Onew looks at him skeptically and then shakes his head, " You really shouldn't listen to such rumors, hyung.."

 " No I swear! It really did happen! It was this chick.. I swear, her name is on the tip of my tongue! Gosh, what's her name again?" Key thought frustratingly.

 " Hyung," Onew reassured, " Just forget about it."

 " Gosh this is going to drive me crazy.. I know I heard her name somewhere before.." Key mumbled dejectedly.

 " You think she could have been like possessed or something?" Key asked, flipping randomly through his textbook.

 " Don't scare me like that, Key. You know I'm afraid of ghosts.." Onew said sternly.

 Key grins to himself, " I know.."

 

 I chuckled quietly to myself, ' That guy really shouldn't listen to wild rumors like that.. Ghosts, tch..'

 

 The day crawled slowly on till finally it was lunch time, the best time of the day.

 I met up with Yunho and we walked together to the cafeteria to meet up with the others..

 

 " The agent says that if we work hard like this, pretty soon they will let us have our first album." Yunho smiled.

 " That's great news. The boys have been working hard to meet everyone's standards. We deserve this." Jaejoong nodded.

 " I just hope that going into this singing career is what we really want.. I'm just worried about the hardships that Changmin and the other two might suffer through." Yunho mumbled with worry.

 " You're right, Yunho-yah. The music bussiness is gonna be like a dog eat dog world. But we five will always stick together, through thick and thin. I know it will be difficult but we will reach the top and be famous all over Korea, and then all of Asia." Jaejoong said confidently, with starry eyes.

 " Why stop there? We can be famous world wide.." Yunho grins.

 " Yeah you're right, the agent says that he has never heard any group as good as us, and at such a young age. He promised us that we will go far, as long as we five stick together.." Jaejoong added.

 Yunho chuckles, " You believe that we five will still be together, even after 10 years?"

 " Why wouldn't we be? Without one member, DBSK wouldn't be DBSK.." Jaejoong pointed out.

 After a moment of thought, " You promise Jaejoong?"

 " Yeah, I promise. Do you?" Jaejoong asked.

 Yunho thought for a moment, " Yeah, I promise that we five will always be together.. No matter what happens."

 " Good, cuz I'm hungry. Let's hurry up before they take all the good stuff." Jaejoong joked.

 " You know what, Jaejoong-ah? You act so mature and cool-headed around everyone else, but you act so childish when you're with ____-ah. How come?" Yunho questioned.

 Jaejoong thought for a moment and shrugged. " I don't know what you are talking about."

 " Yes you do. Don't deny it. You put up such a cold exterior, but when you're with her.. You act like a different person." Yunho continued.

 Jaejoong ruffled his hair a bit. " Aish.. I really have don't know what you're talking about. Maybe it's just your imagination.."

 " It's not just me. It's like everybody." He said.

 " Aish, whatever.. Hey! Speaking of girls... I heard a rumor somewhere that you are going out with Kang Jiyoung from that KARA posse.. Is that for reals?" Jaejoong asked with amusement.

 " Why? You jealous?" Yunho raised his eyebrow and grinned.

 " Pssh. Jealous of you two? Whatever. ____ is so cuter than her." Jaejoong crossed his arms.

 " You wish. Jiyoung is more beautiful. You're just jealous that I can keep a girlfriend for longer than a few months." Yunho laughed.

 " Tch.." Jaejoong rolled his eyes, " No way. It's just that Jiyoung is so energetic and pretty, and you're so.. Boring."

" What?! Jae, you little rascal! Come over here so I can hit you upside the head! Me, boring.. Yah! Get back here!" Yunho chased after him.

 " Catch me if you can! Hahaha!" Jaejoong called behind him.

 

 

 ~ Thanks for reading! ^^ btw, I never knew about the JaeMin couple o.o I always thought there was only the YunJae/ JaeHo couple. Truthfully, I can stand the JaeMin couple better than the YunJae, plus JaeMin sounds alot more cuter ^^ lol~