Everything was going great... I never saw it coming...

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello again! Gosh I hope nobody was waiting long for this chapter! Well anyways since it's the weekends, I have time to update! Yay! Lol. Okay, here is the next chapter! I'm sorry if it sounds depressing to read! >.<~

 

 

 August 25, 2010   3 : 05 pm

 

 

 I sighed while walking home from school. " Oh man, what a strange day. Hana would not believe what had happened! I still don't believe what had happened!" I said. " Let's see... I made friends with the queenkas, I made friends with the kingkas, and I met .. Jaejoong-ah.." The thought of Jaejoong sauntering your way with his sunglasses and wheat-gold hair, and that gorgeous face of his rushed through your mind. " Ahh! Why does he have to be so cute?!" You shook your head in embarrasment.

 " So do you always talk to yourself?" The voice made you whip your head around to see a laughing Kim Jaejoong.

 ' Oh my god... Did he hear what I just said?' You thought as your face started heating up. " Ah! Jaejoong-ah! Why are you following me home?!" You yelled suprised.

 He gave you an innocent look. " What do you mean, following you home? This is how I walk home, too."

 " Oh," You said blushing. " Um, okay then."

 He smiled and gave you a smirk. " Why? You want me to follow you home? I can do that if you want." He said and gave you a sly smile.

 " Oh GOD! Please don't!" You yelled, face red. You shut your eyes out of embarrasment and made a quick run for it. ' Why did he have to say such things like that?!' You thought and kept running.

 " ____-ah! Stop running! I was just playing! I was kidding! Jeez!" Jaejoong yelled and ran after you.

 You slowed your pace a little to let him catch up.

 " I- I was just kidding you know. You don't have- have to take it so seriously." He said out of breath when he caught up to your side.

 " You shouldn't say those things to a girl... It makes them think you have intentions..." You said while turning your head in the other direction, hoping he doesn't see your blushing face.

 ' Who said I didn't have intentions?' Jaejoong thought in his head. Then he laughed. " Alright, I won't do it again... So this is your house, huh ____-ah?"

" What?" You said. Before you knew it, you were standing at in front of your house. " Um, yeah. I guess I'll see you tommorow then Jaejoong-ah."

 Jaejoong watched you as you walked to your door, you turned around and gave him a little wave and went inside.

" That girl's cute." He said and then walked back in the direction of the school. " Now it's time for clubbing, beer and chicks..."

When I stepped into the house I was greeted with the delicious smell of Gomo's cooking. " Gomo? I'm home!"

 " I'm in the kitchen dear~!" She sang.

 " What are you cooking Gomo?" I asked as I put my back pack down and stepped into the kitchen.

 " Your favorite, of course!" She smiled.

 " Awsome. Is Sam chon home yet? Where is Hana?" I asked as I got myself a glass of water and took a seat in a chair.

 " Yes dear, your Sam chon is in his room and Hana is at her new friend's house." She said. " Oh, and by the way...," she said mischievously, " Who was that pretty boy that was at our front door just now?" 

  I suddenly spat out the water and started choking!  " What?! Pretty?!" I yelled. " Gomo! He is not "pretty"! He's.. He's.. I don't know, whatever! And how did you know?"

 " A mother knows ____-ah. A mother just knows." She said happily.

 I sighed. Gomo might not be my real mother, but she has been taking care of me and my sister ever since I was 10. She and uncle can't have children so me and Hana is all they have. Oh well! It's still a great day for me today! Nothing can go wrong!

 " Ah, ____-ah! You're home! How was school dear?" Sam chon said as he walked into the kitchen.

 " Hi Sam chon! It's going good I guess." I said. " Oh! And Gomo, today my heart has been acting up strange. I don't know what the feeling was, but it was like pounding hard and sort of skipping a few beats. If that is even possible. I think it's that tumor of mine, but it isn't a big deal right? The thing will disappear eventually." I smiled.

 Gomo suddenly stopped what she was doing and looked at Sam chon with a blank look. Sam chon's happy face disappeared, too. Everything went quiet.

 You looked at them perplexed. " Um, Gomo. Sam chon. What's going on?"

 They didn't respond. Finally Sam chon smiled weakly and nodded at Gomo. She sighed. " ____-ah, it's time we tell you the truth..."

 I knotted my eyebrows together. " What truth?" I questioned them.

 " Let's go into the living room and talk dear." She said as she wiped her hands on her apron.

 " Uh, oh. This can't be good news." I thought.

 Sam chon and Gomo led me to the living room and sat me down on the couch across from them.

 " ____-ah, I don't know how to break this to you...," She whispered softly. " For the past five years, we didn't tell you this. We thought it was for your own good..." She paused and looked at Sam chon.

 " Go on..." I told her. I could already tell something big was coming up. But nothing can be that bad. Can it?

 " Well, let me start from the beginning, ____-ah... It started when you were 10. You collapsed at school and was rushed to the hospital. There you were diagnosed with a growing tumor. The cost to remove the tumor was 2,200,000 wons." She stopped to look at you.

 " Uh, huh. I know that already. The surgery was to expensive and we decided to not go through with it till we had the money. What else is there to it?" I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked at them hard.

 " ____-ah, there was more to the doctor's note. You... You... They said that you... I can't do it nampyeon! Look at her! I can't say it!" Gomo started to get teary.

 Sam chon sighed and continued from where Gomo left off. " ____-ah, the doctor said that you had six years to live... He says you're not going to make it pass your sixteenth birthday..."

 My heart started pouding at the mention of it's fate. I immediately stood up. My body started trembling violently. " WHAT?! How is that possible! NO! That can't happen! You're lying!" I hollered, tears at it's brim.

 " No dear, please listen-" Gomo started and stood up.

 " Stay the hell away from me! You're all lying.. You're lying!!" I screamed at them and dropped to the floor on my knees, covering my face with both hands as I cried like never before.

 Gomo stopped at where she was. " Please ____... Don't do this... Please let me comfort you.." She pleaded as her own tears started spilling out.

 " Why?! Why me?! Why does this have to happen to me?! Why didn't you people tell me I was going to die?!" I screamed at them.

 " No ____-ah. Don't say that. We didn't tell you because we didn't want you to be hurt. We wanted you to live your life like any normal teenage girl. And you're not going to die. There is still a chance we can remove the tumor before this year!" Sam chon said weakly.

 I sobbed even harder. My breathing became uneven. " Gomo, Sam chon... I don't want to die! I'm scared... Please help me!" I pleaded and reached out to them like a lost child. They both took my hands and hugged me tightly.

 " It's okay, hush. It's okay. Nothing is going to happen when Gomo and I are here. Don't worry, everything will be alright." Sam chon said.

 " Sam chon and I, your Appa and Umma have all been working hard these 5 years to get the 2,200,000 wons as soon as we can. But times are tough, please bear with us for a while longer." Gomo whispered.

 " Longer? Longer?! I don't have much longer to live Gomo! I'm 15! My birthday is 9 months away!" I cried desperately.

 " We know... We know. We're as desperate as you are ____-ah. Please understand." She said quietly.

 " No! YOU understand! I'm the one who is dieing! Not you..." I yelled. Then I pulled away from their grasp and stood up. My legs felt wobbly and weak.

 " ____-ah please! Don't-," Gomo started, but I cut her off.

 " I'm tired. I don't feel so well. I'm going to go to bed now." I said blankly.  I then mustered up the strength and dragged my feet to my room.

 " At 4 in the afternoon dear? Don't you want dinner?" She asked, wiping her tears.

 " No. That's okay." I said not turning back.

 " But, I made your favorite..." Before she said anything else I had already slammed the door shut behind me.

 I looked blandly around the room. I felt really empty inside now. I trudged to the bed and dropped myself on it. I turned my head to the side and let the tears flow freely, not making a sound.

 " I don't want to die...," You whispered. " I still have so much to live for... I want to go places, I want to travel... I want to go to prom... I want to go to America one day... I want to be normal... I- I don't want to die. Not now... Please..." You started to weep even more. Then the drowsiness took over and you started to drift away. But right before you completly dozed off, you whispered, " I want to love..."

 

 

 ~ Yay. I finished writing this chapter! It took forever! I'm sorry if this was a sad chapie everyone! This is my longest chapie yet! The story isn't going to be like this from now on though! It's going to be... No spoilers! Haha. Okay, thanks for reading and thanks for the views every1! Comment if you can please! Thanks!~      ~ <3 It's all part of my plan <3~ :D