Listen to your heart, it speaks the truth. [Part 2]

Hugs and Kisses

~ Yay another update! :D Lol I really need to update more than once every week. .___.  Anyways, happy readings everyone~

 

 

 

 

 Tears were blurring your vision, but you could still clearly see the confused, shock, stunned and surprised reactions and expressions on everyone's faces. Especially Jaejoong's and Junhyung's. Everybody thought that they might have heard wrong..

 " ..... WHAT did you say?!?" Jun exclaimed slowly, as if each word was strangled out of him.

 " Because I still love him...!!" You repeated, tears streaking down as you choked those words out.

 But deep in the concious of your mind you were thinking, " This is not me... Why am I saying this? Do I really mean what I'm saying?! ... Or was it some excuse made up to stop Jun from hurting Jaejoong further? ..."

 But somewhere deep in your heart a voice vibrated out saying, " No this isn't an excuse... You can't deny any farther.. Accept your love for him.. Grant Jaejoong your love once again, this was meant to be..!"

 But if only you could have listened to that silent voice...

 

 Jun lets go of Jaejoong and sighs defeatedly.

 " Your lucky ____- ah is still into you punk. You treat her right this time. Next time-, no. There isn't going to be a next time. If you know what I mean.." Jun then stands up off of his knee, puts his hands in his pockets and strolls over to his gang.

 Jaejoong however had ignored Junhyung's threat for he was still shocked mentally and physically from what you said. Those words that you spoke, " Because I still love him.." rolled around like thunder in his mind non-stop. It made his heart beat fast and feel as if it were gliding on clouds.

 After  the moments of shock had passed, slowly a new sensation crept up to him...Happiness. His agaped mouth ever so slowly turned into a loving and sweet smile. His eyes showed happiness and relief as if the weight of a heavy burden has been lifted off him. And those eyes never left from you.

 Then Changmin and the guys rushed over to Jaejoong, blocking his vision from you, which snapped him out of his trance.

  Yunho then kneeled down infront of Jaejoong.  " Jaejoong- ah, are you alright? Does it hurt?" He delicately touched Jaejoong's face where Jun had hit it.

 " Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.." Jaejoong said absent-mindedly as he tried to get a glimpse of you over Yunho's shoulders.

 " Are you sure hyung? It looks bruised.." Junsu said worriedly.

 " I'm okay, I said I was fine.. Now move it guys, I can't see ____ -ah!" Jaejoong huffed..

 

 The 6 Beast guys strolls over to you and Jun pats you gently on the head. "Stop crying already. You make it seem like it's the end of the world."

 You silenty glared at him with a hatred.

 " Hey ____ -ah. Just give me a call if things don't go as you would like with that Kim guy. Cuz uh, I can protect you, too you know.. Jun doesn't have to always be your bodyguard." Kikwang winked and grinned.

 Jun slapped him on the chest with the back of his hand. " What did I tell you about never hitting on my sister?!"

 He tsked. " Sorry! Jeez, I was just trying to lighten up the mood."

 You suddenly slapped Jun on his arm, making the others jump slightly in surprise.

 " Ow.. That didn't hurt, but what was that for?!" He frowned.

 " Are you happy with what you did there Jun? Are you proud of what you did?!" You wiped your eyes quickly.

 " Aww, are you still mad at me for hitting and bruising your pretty boyfriend's face?? Well big brother is very, very sorry for what he has done." Jun pretended to pout and show his puppy dog eyes.

 The guys laughed and copied him, all pouting and doing the puppy dog eyes at you.

 Have you ever seen a bunch of tough gangsters being sympathetic like as if they cared? But later you found out that they were just making fun you? Well it's not a very good feeling...

 " That's not what I meant! And you people are a bunch of s and jerks!" You yelled flustered.

 " Aww, somebody's getting cranky.. Hey Jun, is your sister going to start crying like a baby again??" Hyunseung pretended to pout even more, making crying expressions with Dongwoon.

 " I know exactly what you need baby girl~. Come and give your Yoseob oppa a hug. I know you will like that." Yoseob opened his arms and put on a sincere, sympathetic face.

 " You dips! Shut up, it's not funny!" You yelled, pissed off now.

 They all laughed.

 " Haha, come on ____, lighten up. We were only just - Hey! Ow! What the hell?!" Jun flinched and looked up, his hand hovering over his face to protect it.

 " What? Jun, what happend? - Ow!! Hey! Who threw that?!" Yoseob said as he started to search around and so did everyone else.

 " Who the keeps - Aish! Where the is this coming from?!" Doojoon yelled.

 " From us, you jerk faggots."

 The 6 guys turns to the voice, which was coming from behind you and their mouths fell open. You also turned around to see what was so shocking.

 From behind you strutted in the 5 KARA girls, looking as gorgeous as goddesses. In their hands were piles of rocks that they were using as ammunition.

 The 6 Beast guys where stunned by the beauty and hotness of the school's Queenkas. They let out low whistles and whispered, " Damn..~"

 " Well hello ladies~. I'm Kikwang, but uh, you can call me whatever you like." He ran his fingers through his hair and grinned a devilish smile.

 Jiyoung scoffed. " I'd like to call you trash, because that seems to be the only things you can say. But that would be too insulting..  Even trash isn't that stupid to try and get something out of it's league."

 " OOOHH~!!! BURN~!!!!" Yoseob exclaimed.

 " You mean DOUBLE burn!!" Hyunseung highfived Yoseob.

 " Damn~!! You got owned boy! Step yo' down, fool!" Jun yelled as they all highfived another and continued to laugh at Kikwang's major beatdown.

 " Ah , what does she know..?" Kikwang said, more than pissed off.

 " We know that you people are a bunch of ed up jerks who pick on our best friend, ____- ah for amusement." Nicole said disgusted.

 " And nobody picks on our bestfriend." hara said and cocked her eyebrow, mocking the way Junhyung does it.

 " Aw, come on beautiful, we were just playing around. ____ is my baby sister. She doesn't take it personally. Right ____? By the way, that is a very nice eyebrow imitation, maybe I could show you a few pointers?" Jun grins and his eyebrow at Hara.

 She rolls her eyes and then forcefully throws a chunk of rock at him.

 " Ouch-! Okay! Maybe some other time.." Jun says as he rubs the spot on his forehead that got hit.

 " Why don't you wannabe gangsters go take your bad boy selves back to where you came from." Seungyeon taunted, with hands on her hips.

 " Baby girl, what are you talking about?? We are the real deals. You ever heard of Beast, the amazingly hot, y, and tough yakuza gang leaders? Of course you have.. Well, you are looking at them!" Dongwoon said proudly.

 " I'm tired of hearing these losers talk. Let's get rid off them already. Here ____ -ah, you join the fun, too." Gyuri grins as she gives you a handful of rocks and stones. And together you all started to pummel your brother and his gang.

 " Ow! Hey!"  " Aish! Not the face!"  " Hey! Stop that!"  " Don't make me come over ther- ow!" They yelled in annoyance and pain.

 " Okay! Okay, stop! We'll leave! Sheesh, I'll see you later at your home tonight ____." Jun said, as the 6 started to walk away while brushing off the debree of dirt and stone off of their hairs and clothes.

 Then Jun stops and turns around. " I'm sorry we were making fun of you. We didn't mean it.. No hard feelings, right sis?"

 You stuck your tongue at him, and he smiled halfheartedly, and then he and his gang left campus.

 You sighed a sigh of relief. " Thanks so much girls. I wouldn't know how to get rid of them without you all." You grinned and bowed to them.

 " Umm... ____- ah..." They all pointed behind you.

 " Huh? What is it?" You turned around only to come face to face with Jaejoong. He was standing no more than 6 feet away from you. Yoochun and the others were standing a few feet behind him.

 Jaejoong had this light expression on his face. His dark, brown eyes twinkled.

 Both of you silently faced each other, and it felt like decades were passing before you. The surroundings, everyone, and everything seems to have slowly faded and slipped away into the distance. Leaving all that was left was you and Jaejoong looking into each others eyes.

 Finally, Jaejoong made the first initiative to speak, " ____- ah... I- I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you say those words. I'm still in love with you, too.. I was a fool to think that I could ever forget about you and move on.. I really need you in my life.. I want us to be together, forever. Can you ever forgive me?" His eyes sparkled with hope and sincerity.

 You stood there and absorbed it all in. You tired to be brave, but that only caused more tears to be forced up.

 You took a quivering breath and said, " I'm sorry Jaejoong, but we just can't be together...!" Tears were starting to roll down your cheeks.

 In the background you could hear KARA and DBSK gasping quietly.

 It pained you to think that your friends actually thought you were going to make up with Jaejoong, as if everything was going to be okay again..

You took another quivering breath, "... Why? Why are you making me seem like I'm the bad guy rejecting you, after you just poured your heart to me?? Why do you make me feel that I'm the one at fault..? This hurts me as badly as it is for you, but you have to understand that I can't be with you.. My life is just to complicated right now, I can't handle it all and you too..! ... Jaejoong, you need to get your life straightened out, too.. I can't be with a man that still acts like a kid.." You started to wipe your eyes an tried to calm your breathing down.

 You looked at at Jaejoong and you saw sadness on his face. Pure sadness. He remained quiet, clinging onto a ray of hope, thinking that he still might be able to try and get you to change your mind..

 When Jaejoong continued to say nothing but stand there with his hands in his pockets, you said a devastating thing. A sentence so devestating that it made what you and Jaejoong had together seem like a simple fling or temporary crush.

 " We can always be just friends.." You sniffed.

 That had brought such shock to Jaejoong, that he looked at you as if seeing you for the first time in his life. " ____.. How can you say that..? You know we can never be just friends.. I would rather have you hate me for the rest of my life than be just your friend. At least then I can look back at what we had and cherish it, rather then live my life regretting what could have been.."

 Tears were forming under your eyes again as you heard Jaejoong's heartbreaking words. " This- this is exactly what I was talking about..! Why do I have to seem like the bad guy here?! I'm sorry Jaejoong- ah, I- I just can't do this anymore!" And with that, you dashed away.

 " ____ -ah! Wait! What went wrong?!" The KARA girls yelled as they chased after you.

 Jaejoong stood there, speechless and devestated. The guys rushed over to him. " What happened hyung?" Yoochun asked bewildered.

 Jaejoong just shook his head. " It's really over.. And to think I was such a pabo to believe we could start over again.."

 " But! But she said that she loved-!! And, and she..." Junsu rushed, trying to think, but Jaejoong stopped him with his hand.

 And together, the 5 men stood there silently as the world around them continued to move forward as the school bell had just rung, making them all late..

...

 " You will always have me, Jaejoong." Yunho smiled.

 The 4 looked at the leader with an, " umm... Okay..." look.

 " What?" Yunho shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

 

 ~ And done! ^-^ some of this was too corny to write... Haha xD Thanks for reading! ... I really need to update more than just once a week, shouldn't I? D:~