Death doesn't stand a chance

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello again! Welcome to the next installment of Hugs and Kisses! Happy readings~

 

 

 It's been hours, or at least it felt like hours since you had floated yourself away from that giant lady.

 " How do I get out of this place?!" You mumbled miserbly.

 You have been searching for the longest of time for an escape route, some way out of this strange ungodly place. Everywhere you looked though, were eternal dreamy whiteness. There were no signs that said, " You are Here." Or anything, no familiar landmarks, there wasn't a speck of any life around either. You were getting desperate.

 You whimpered. " I want out... I don't want to be here anymore!! Can any one hear me?! Please help!! I want to live again!! I don't want to die yet. GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!!" You yelled.

 Long silence answered back.

 " ... Ahh screw it. I ing hate this place." You cursed and crossed your arms.

 POP!

 A loud popping noise startled you to a jump. You turned around and gasped. Standing behind you was that very same ordinary, brown door that had brought you here in the first place.

 " I remember you now..." You muttered as the image of the door started to jog your memory. You floated over to it.

 You took a deep breath and turned the doorknob, heart pounding.

 Bright light streamed through, you stepped over to the other side and suddenly started to fall to your doom.

 A loud shriek came out of you when you went tumbling down.

 Moments later when you came to, you realized you had landed on your face on solid ground.

 " I'm still alive?!" You whispered in awe. Your voice echoed all around you.

 You looked up and saw that the brown door was just floating about 4 feet in the air. That was a good thing! A moment ago, you thought you were falling to your doom.

 " Haha!" You laughed. " Solid ground! Oh, how I miss you so!"

 You stood up and looked around.

 ' I'm at that place where I first found myself..' You thought. Your thoughts echoed outloud in the vast, never-ending white room.

 Then suddenly a rush of some sort of energy blasted through your whole body. You shuddered as an impact of memories ran through your brain like data in a computer.

 " Hey! I- I remember who I am now!" You jumped in delight.

 " Now.. To find an exit out of this place.." You scanned the place.

 Just when you said that an emergency-like door popped out of nowhere, and over it was a red neon sign that read EXIT, in large bold letters.

 You stared at it in disbelief. " No. Freaking. Way. Dude."

 You rushed towards it. When you got there, you backed up, wary that it was way to good to be true.

 You stood there hesitantly. ' Should I go? Or not? What do I have to lose? I'm half dead..' You thought. Your thoughts echoed around you so you could hear aloud what you were thinking.

 You gulped. " What do I have to lose, right?"

 You shoved the metal bar handle and pushed the door open, and walked through.

 

 ...

 

 2: 39 pm

 

 It was around 2 in the afternoon before Jaejoong had finally arrived at the hospital were you were staying. It was only after he had pried the information out of a pair of scared DBSK boys, Yoochun and Junsu, that he finally found the hospital.

 He walked up to the receptionist and asked for your room.

 " Oh! Are you another one of her friends?" The lady asked.

 " Yeah. You could say that." He replied.

 " The group of guys and girls that came to visit her earlier are still here. They haven't left yet. If you hurry, maybe you could still catch them. Chu ____'s room is 502." She read from her computer screen.

 " Thank you." Jaejoong added.

 " And I'm very sorry for your loss. Ms. Chu must have been a very good person to have so many friends and family visit her daily. I pray that she wakes up soon." The lady smiles.

 " Yes. I do, too." Jaejoong said and quickly went to look for room 502.

 His heart pounded as he neared the 500's corridor.

 " 502.." He muttered as he approached the room.

 The door was opened and Jaejoong could hear voices coming from the inside. He peeked in and counted 11 people. Both the Beast gang and the KARA girls were there. All of them. Jaejoong gulped. He now wished that he had his own group with him.

 Jaejoong stood outside and listened in on their conversation.

 " ... It's been like weeks already! When is my sister gonna wake up?! The waiting is killing me!" Junhyung snapped.

 " Your complaining isn't going to help her wake up any sooner, Jun." Nicole replied with annoyance in her voice.

 " She's in a coma. Not under some spell. Just chill." Gyuri muttered, boringly.

 " It would be so nice if she was like under a spell.. All she would need would be like a prince to kiss her or somthing right? And she would wake up like that." Kikwang snapped his fingers.

 Jiyoung walked over to you and tapped you lightly on your forehead. " Aish, ____-ah. How hard did you actually fall on your head girl?"

 Jun walks over to you and also taps you on your forehead. " ____-ah, ____-ah, ____-ah~! Please, please wake up..! ... At least do it for this brother of yours. The brother that has been here day after day, grieving sick for you to wake up!"

 No response comes from you except the light hum of the machine that monitors your heart.

 " Pabo. You are so dramatic, Jun." Seungyeon rolls her eyes and Hara and the rest of the Beast guys snicker.

 Jun throws his hands in the air. " I give up. That's it. I'm just giving up trying."

 A knock at the door makes everyone turn.

 Jaejoong slowly walks in. Everyone stares at him silently, too surprised for words.

 Finally Jun spoke, arrogantly too. " What are YOU doing here?!"

 " Isn't it obvious?" Jaejoong said cooly.

 That's when he saw you, for the first time since Winter break started. Which was like an eternity. And to see you in this state, made him speechless for words.

 Jaejoong hesitated. " Can.. Can I have a moment alone with ____-ah?"

 " NO." Jun blurted.

 Nicole and the other girls looked at Junhyung with their eyebrows raised and arms crossed.

 Jun looked at his crew for some support and they all shrugged. " OKAY. Fine. 1 MINUTE. I'm serious, look I'm even counting down! 58, 57, 56.." Every one started to file out.

 " 55, 54,... Whoa!!" Nicole grabbed Jun by his arm and yanked him out and Hara closed the door.

 Once everyone was out, the room became quiet and peaceful again. It was just Jaejoong and you. He walked over to your bedside and sat on the chair that was provided. He then scooted the chair close so he can be at face level with you. Jaejoong then nervously took hold of your hand in his.

 " ____-ah.. How could this happen? I- I knew I shouldn't have let you out of my sight.. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you.. I'm- so sorry.." He closed his eyes and rested his forehead on the bed's railing.

 Out of nowhere his phone started ringing, which gave him quite a jump.

 " Yeoboseyo?!" He said agitatingly.

 " Hyung! Umma said while you are out, could you go to the store and get a bag of Jasmine rice? We are out!" His younger brother asked happily.

 " Not now! I'm busy!" He yelled and hung up. Jaejoong sighed.

 "....." Jaejoong stayed quiet, trying to get back in the mood again.

 Finally he spoke, " Well ____-ah... This might be the last time I would ever get to see your beautiful face up close. I... I won't regret anything if I could just see your eyes open again. Then I would be happy, and I won't ask of you anything else. Just awaken, and I can leave you and my heart would be content.." Jaejoong squeezed your hand lightly in his.

 No response comes from you, disappointed Jaejoong stands up.

 " Do me the honors of one last kiss, for all that we have went through? One last good bye kiss, ____-ah." Jaejoong slowly places his lips gently upon yours..

 BEEP. The heart monitor said loudly. Jaejoong didn't notice.

 BEEP.. BEEP.. It sounded quicker. Jaejoong to entranced in his kiss to notice.

 BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP.. Your finger moved under his hand. Jaejoong noticed.

 He lifted up and looked at you tentatively, examining you carefully.

 BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP..

 Junhyung bursted through the door. " Hey you! 1 minute was up 5 minutes ago!! ..." Then he noticed the heart monitor going crazy.

 " WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He rushed in. Everyone else started running in to.

 " Some one get the doctors and nurses! QUICKLY!!" Jiyoung and Nicole yelled.

 Yoseob, Hyunseung and Dongwoon ran out of the room yelling like crazy for the nurses and doctors.

 " I didn't do anything!" Jaejoong protested and lets go of your hand.

 Your whole hand twitched, everyone noticed.

 BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. The beepings were quicker and faster now.

 Nurses and doctors scrambled in and started frantically doing tests.

 Then the doctor suddenly yelled, " She's waking up!!"

 " WHAAT?! REALLY?!" Everyone shocked.

 The doctors and nurses moved back and out of the way, so everyone can see you.

 Your eyes slowly fluttered. Then you opened them drowsily. The first person that your gaze landed on was none other than Jaejoong's.

 You weakly knit your eyebrows together and quietly whisper, " Jae.. Joong?"

 Jaejoong smiles for the briefest moment, then his smile fades. " I.. I have to go..!" And rushes out, with everyone staring.

 " What's... Going on..?" You asked, straining to talk.

 " Hon. Listen dear, you have been in a coma for nearly 3 weeks. It's a miracle that you woke up. Now, no more questions. You need to rest." A nurse gently assured you.

 You didn't argue, and closed your heavy eyes again.

 ' Whatever has happend can wait to be explained later..' You thought tiredly.

  After 20 minutes or so the excitement died down. Everyone has finished calling others to let them know that you finally awoken. And now all 11 friends are in your hospital room quietly, watching you peacefully sleep.

 The silence was finally broken by Junhyung's outburst, " What the man..! Her own brother goes to see her and prays like everyday for her to wake up, but suddenly prince charming waltz in and says a few magic words and suddenly POOF! Sleeping beauty awakens!... That's not cool man.. That's just not funny.. That's just - that's just wrong.."

 Doojoon pats Junhyung sympathetically on his shoulder. " We feel your pain Jun. We feel your pain."

 " Oh come on.. It was just a coincidence! PURE COINCIDENCE." Jiyoung exclaimed.

 " I KNEW IT! See? It is true! ____-ah was like under a spell and all she needed was her prince's kiss, which was Kim Jaejoong!" Kikwang proclaimed.

 " Shut up, Kikwang! You're not helping." Jun mumbled.

 " I agree with Jiyoung. ____-ah couldn't have woken up because Jaejoong kissed her.. That's just silly." Seungyeon added, a littled unsure.

 " What ever happened, maybe ____-ah knows. Why don't we let her sleep in peace? She has been through a lot. Let her rest for now." Nicole said and started out the door. The KARA girl followed.

 Jun sighed. " Fine.." He agreed and the Beast crew followed them out.

 

 

 

~ Another update done! I hope that you liked this update! Thanks for reading ^-^~