Winter escape

Hugs and Kisses

~ Yaay, another update ^-^ Hmm, from the looks of it, I'm close to be done with this fic! :O lol Happy readings everyone!~

 

 

 

 " ____ -ah, he isn't running after you! Stop running!" Nicole kept yelling as the girls chased you across the school grounds.

 You finally slowed down and rested your shoulders on the trunk of a tree and sobbed silently.

 When they caught up to you, the girls were out of breath and huffing.

 " Yo~! Do you know how hard it is to walk in these heels, much less run in them?! Don't make me do that ever again!" Jiyoung yelled in short breaths.

 " Sorry..." Was all you could say while wiping your eyes.

 " Nevermind about that! I want you to tell us, what is up with you and Jaejoong. I mean, why all this? Why all this drama and all of a sudden?" Nicole said with hands on her hips.

 The rest of the girls either crossed their arms together or placed them on their hips, waiting for your reply.

 " It's complicated.. He cheated on me and-" You started.

 " We know! He cheated on you with Milly- ah and got her pregnant. Blah, blah, blah..  Now out of nowhere, comes your YAKUZA brother and his GANG, coming to get revenge!!" Gyuri said wide-eyed.

 " We will ask why you never told us that you had a brother, but for now, we want to know what are you going to do with this mess that YOU stirred up." Seungyeon drummed her fingers on her arm.

 " Me?! How did I stir this up?" You asked shocked.

 " Well, we did all tell you that going out with Kim Jaejoong was going to give you nothing but heartbreak and trouble.. We just didn't know it was going to lead to this much trouble..." Hara sighed.

 You stayed quiet, knowing that they were completely right.

 " Well? ... How are you going to fix this mess? By just leaving it like this?" Nicole asked, shrugging her shoulders.

 You also shrugged your shoulders with an innocent look.

 The girls looked at each other then at you. " ____ -ah, do you still love Jaejoong- ah?? ... We are your best friends. Don't be afraid to tell what you feel in your heart.." Jiyoung places her hand on your shoulder.

 " But if you lie to us, we will believe that you don't  trust us or consider us as your bestfriends.." Seungyeon said sadly.

 You hesitated. " I- I don't know.. I don't know how I feel..! Part of me says I still have feelings for him, the other half is telling me to just forget about him forever.. Please help me decide..."

 The girls were running out of patience, and were frowning at you.

 " ____ -ah, if you don't know your own feelings, then who does? This is your life that you are fighting, we are just here on the sidelines to help you as much as we can." Hara smiled comfortingly.

 " Think of it this way. You are in a boxing ring. In one corner is you, and in the other is life.. And we, KARA girls, are coaching and cheering you on the sidelines. We can only do so much to help you win.." Gyuri grinned, proud of another one of her smart sayings.

  " We can't make the choices for you.." Nicole brushed a strand of hair away from your eyes.. " This is your life to run, you need to decide this on your own. We're not going to be there to help you all the time, hun.."

 

 ...

 You stared blankly out the window of first period, remembering those words that KARA told you..

 You sighed to yourself, " What am I going to do now..?"

 " ____ -ah..?"

 A soft voice jolted you back to reality. You turned yourself around to see Changmin sitting next you you and smiling lightly.

 " Hi, Changmin- ah. How are you? ... Omg, that's right! Did you get hurt by my brother and his friends? Are you okay? I'm so sorry I got you guy into this mess..!!" You started to panic and threw out questions at him.

 " ____ -ah, relax! I'm okay, nobody got hurt. Stop worrying.." Changmin used his hands to motion you to lower your voice.

 " Oh good.. That's good then." You sighed in relief.

 " Alright everyone! Quiet down, all eyes on me now!" The teacher announced. " Now everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas last Friday.. I have even better news today! Tomorrow is the start of a long winterbreak!"

 The whole class started to cheer loudly. You and Changmin laughed and clapped your hands.

 " Yes, yes. Haha, you should be happy. The teachers and I are also more than happy. We won't have to see any of you for the next 2 and a half weeks!" He joked.

 A student raised his hand and said, " No homework right?"

 " What do you think this is, a Christmas miracle? Of course you will be having homework. Haha, for you!" He grinned.

 The whole class groans and complains.

 " Alright, enough whining. Now, you won't be back in school till January, Monday 17. So I wish you all a good break and hope that you all don't do somthing so stupid to get yourselves in jail.." He laughed.

 ' 2 and a half weeks of no school.. That means no Jaejoong- ah, no one to stress over.. No troubles for 2 long weeks.. And lots of things can happen in 2 weeks.. I- I can start anew again.. I can pretend that none of this ever happened, and if I won't bring it back up, then no one else will..!' You dared yourself to hope.

 Changmin taps you on the arm and nervously asks, " ____ -ah.. Are you okay?"

  " Huh? Yeah, I'm okay. Why would you ask that?" You asked confused.

 " You seem to be off somewhere and had a distant look in your eyes.. Haha, that might have sounded strange. Nevermind.." He laughed it off.

 You sighed and force out a smile.

 " Is something actually wrong?" He piped up.

 You sighed again and suddenly started to lean over and rest your head on his shoulder.

 Changmin stiffens up because of surprise and nervousness, but you didn't seem to notice.

 " ____- ah??" He asks slowly.

 " ... Changminnie, I just don't know anymore. Everything is so jumbled up and I don't know how to untangle it all.. What should I do now?..." You asked, even though Changmin couldn't help you solve your problems.

 " Umm, I..." He awkwardly puts his arm around you and pats you on the shoulder and then slowly retreats his arm back, disappointed that he couldn't think of any other way to comfort you.

 " I think having a boyfriend is too much work.. Maybe I should just give up dating all together." You pouted.

 Changmin, surprised said, " No! I mean, don't do that.. I'm sure there are plenty of other guys out there that want to be with you, and treat you better.."

 You laughed, " You're so sweet Changmin- ah.. If Jaejoong had never asked me out, then maybe I would have been with you now!" You joked.

 ' Stupid Jaejoong hyung...' Changmin sighed.

 

 Throughout the day in that school building, you were getting the jitters where ever you went. You didn't want to think of Jaejoong, but where ever you walked, if you saw a guy with highlights or even the slightest similarities as Jaejoong, you would jump in surprise and your heart would thump like crazy.

 You wished the day would come faster and end sooner, so that winter break could start already. You hoped and prayed that you wouldn't run into him. Everything was going perfectly, until that moment at the end of the day when you were walking to your last class, you had let your guard down..

 You were slightly running through the crowd of people in the hallways, thinking that the faster you got to class the lower the possibility of you running into him. You turned the corner and you suddenly saw him, face to face! But you were in the motion of running and you just could not stop or dodge him at the last second! Then BLAM~!

 Papers went flying everywhere! You and Jaejoong went stumbling to the floor. You had expected to hit your face on the cold tiles and bash your jaw or something, but instead...

 " Aish... My head..." Jaejoong groaned.

 You opened your eyes to find yourself on top of Jaejoong, with his arms tight around you.

 You gulped and just looked at him, not moving from his hold. 

 Secretly, you had actually missed his touch and his strong protective hold over you..

 " Are.. Are you okay..?" You asked slowly.

 He opened his eyes and blinked at you. Then he smiled and said, " No..." And winced in pain again, but still smiling at you for some odd reason.

 He touched the back of his head and looked at his hand, " Luckily, no blood.." He chuckled.

 " I'm- I'm going to get up now.." You said as you slowly released yourself from his arms and stood up.

 " Yah, Jaejoong-ssi. You okay there?" His 2 friends asked as they gave him a helping hand to help him stand up.

 You were picking up your papers that flew out of your binder, while trying hard not to take glimpses of Jaejoong.

 " Ne, I'll be okay. You guys can go on without me.." He said, while looking in your direction.

 You heard that and froze for the slightest second before continuing to pick up your stuff at a faster pace.

 Jaejoong got next to you and bended down on his knee and picked up a paper of yours. " Need help, ____ -ah?"

 " I.. Umm, no! No thank you, I got this.. See? I got all my stuff already!" You said as you quickly took your papers away from his hand. Then you stood up and put everything in your backpack.

 He stood up, too. " Okay then.. Um, are you alright? You didn't fall and hurt yourself, did you?"

 " No, no. I'm okay, thanks to you for breaking my fall and everything.." You said, trying to hide your blushing.

 " Oh, good.. I wouldn't want you getting hurt and everything.." Jaejoong said and coughed while looking away for a second, also trying to hide his blushing.

" Um, Jaejoong- ah! I- I think you need to go to the nurse.. You fell and hit your head pretty hard.." You quickly said.

 " Oh! Yeah, sure.." He nodded his head, then winced from the throbbing pain from moving his head.

 " I'm- I'm going to go to class now.. And sorry, it was my fault for running into you like that.. Bye Jaejoong- ah.." You apologized, flustered and started to walk away.

 "Yeah. Bye ____ -ah.." Jaejoong whispered. ' I won't be seeing you for half a month. That's too long of a time for me to not be able to see my beautiful girl's face..' He thought sadly and turned to walk in the opposite direction.

 

 ' Oh my god ____!!! What just happened?! Was I having a normal conversation with Jaejoong?! ... I can't believe this!! What a clutz I am.. How could I run into him like that?? Now he is hurt because of me..! Why am I so mean ____? I could have at least walked him to the nurse to make sure he got there okay! ... What if he suddenly collapsed in the hallways because he actually hit his head harder than I thought?!'

 You were having like a war inside your mind. One side of you couldn't get over the fact that you were talking to Jaejoong, and the other half was guilting you to death for leaving Jaejoong injured like that and walking away.

 ' I wish I could escaped from all this and go to a peaceful place where I can be alone and not worry about anything!!' You groaned in agony.

 " Hey look everyone!! It's snowing outside!!" A girl pointed out the window.

 You looked out the window and slowly saw little flecks of white snow gently falling down from the grey skies.

 " I want a winter escape.. To a place of quietness and no one to bother me.." You whispered and sighed..

 

 

 

 ~ @ ____- ah: Hehe, keep wishing and it just might come true.. But it won't be what you had in mind... xD lol thanks for reading everbody! Until next time~