Jealousy?.. Noo...

Hugs and Kisses

~ This update took a lot longer to get here. Its because I was lazy and I had nothing to write! Until now! Oh, and since I want the story to be with the actual date of October, I'm going to some what skip through the weeks. I'm going to try and get the story from August to October in these few chapters. I don't know how that's going to happen... But I'll think of something as I go along. Here is the next chapter. Happy readings~

 

 

 September 1, 2010   7:00 am

 

 

 I yawned and rubbed my eyes as my hand stretched out to ruffle my hair. I sat up in bed and looked across the room. After the drowsiness had gone away, I stayed in bed and just sort of sat there thinking to myself.

 " Well I can't avoid my own boyfriend forever." I said and then got up and left the room.

 As I walked out of the restroom, I ran into samchon.

 " Good morning ____-ah!" He greeted me.

 " Good morning samchon. You sure are happy today." I said.

 " Well of course I am! It's a wonderful day today, and you should be more cheery to!" He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

 " Thanks samchon. I will!" I smiled.

 " Ata- girl! Now be careful on your way to school." He said and walked into the restroom.

' Samchon is right. I should be happy every single day, because I would never know when, you know.. Kick the bucket.' I thought.

 I hurried off to school and when I got to the school gates, I stopped. I tried to calm down the butterflies in my stomach.

 ' Okay, Jaejoong.. Going to see Jaejoong again.. I'm going to go see Jaejoong, my boyfriend! And I'm going to pretend that nothing has happened... Oh god! I don't think I'm up for this!! Maybe I should just call in sick..'

 Even though I was was really nervous about this, there was this tiny part in my brain that was squealing my head off to see Jaejoong. Wanting to be once again enveloped in that glowing warmth and perfectness of him. Waiting to see that gorgeous face of her boyfriend again..

 ' Shut up brain! Your not helping here!' I thought and sighed. " I guess I always had that little bit of a fangirl in me."  I laughed a little and went in with the crowd of students.

 As I approached the homeroom door, the butterflies came back.

 ' Okay okay okay! All that is separating me and Jaejoong is this door.. Behind this door is Jaejoong! Just open the door, ____, and you will see him, then he will see you and come over. And he will be smiling that white.. Perfect smile of his..'

 That part of my brain started to squeal in excitement, forcing my trembling hands to reach for the door handle.

 Before I could get to the door in my slow motion, a boy grabbed it! A little " Oh!" came out of me. He gave me a questioning look and opened the door. I blushed in embarresment. He walked in and propped the door open with his foot so I can enter.

 " Thank you." I said.

 " No problem." He said and went to his friends.

 I went in and looked around for Jaejoong. As I looked, my eyes met with some of the girls. Some were giving me cold looks, and others were filled with admiration. I gave them a little smile and continued to scan the room. Then I found him! And what I saw really pissed me off!

 Jaejoong wasn't in his normal seat, in fact he was across the room, with a little group of people surounding him. But that's not the worst part! Oh, no! There was this pretty, no beautiful girl with him! She had big, pretty light brown eyes and she had long flowing brown hair that had pink bows in it. She wasn't too skinny or too fat, her body was.. Perfect? She had full plump lips that was shiny with lipgloss. Her face was pale and delicate, angelic even. You could say that her looks even match that of Jaejoong's!

 And that's not all! She had her pale pretty little arms clinging all over my Jaejoong's neck! And he didn't even seem to mind! Jaejoong was busy doing something with a pencil and paper and she clung onto him while looking over his shoulders. She was smiling and laughing, showing off her pearly white teeth and acting all cute with everyone around around her.

 " Oh my god! Who is she?! Is she a new student? I hope not! Jaejoong why are you letting her glomp all over you?!" I thought in anger.

  ' What should I do? Should I go over there? What will I do when I'm there??  Should I just ignore it and go to my seat? ... But I can't just ignore this and let her continue to seduce and get comfy all over him! ... That's my job! ... But if I do go over there, will the people think that I'm jealous and interfering?! But I am Jaejoong's girlfriend! I have the right to interfere! Shouldn't I?!' I thought difficultly.

 I continued to look at the scene, and I noticed her head was practically glued to Jaejoong's!

 " Why is she so close to him?!" I said, angrily. I was heart wrenched.

 I went to my seat and put my back pack and things down. I turned to look in Jaejoong's direction, hoping that he had notice me by now. But he was to occupied with what he was doing.

 " God Jaejoong~!! Won't you look up for a moment to know my precence?!" I huffed and sat down in my seat.

 You pouted while thinking. Then suddenly you jerked your head to the little crowd where Jaejoong and that mystery girl was.

 " Fine! You want to play that game girl? It's so on! You think you're so pretty and cute? Two can play that game! Time to meet your match..!" I said and stood up.

 You took a deep breath and relax, you untensed and smiled cutely and walked over.

 " Excuse me please~!" I said as I tried to get through their little circle.

 A guy and a girl saw me and they parted to let me through.

 " Thank you!" I smiled at them and approached to the desk Jaejoong was in.

 I crouched down on my knees and placed both of my arms on the edge of the desk. I positioned my head on my arms and looked up cutely at Jaejoong. That's when he noticed me and stopped what he was doing. Jaejoong flicked his bangs out of the way and grinned at me widely. " ____-ah!"

 " Hi Jaejoongie~." I batted my eyelashes once and smiled cutely at him.

 Jaejoong leaned forward to kiss me, I lifted my head to return the kiss.

 ' What in the world?!' I thought.

 That girl didn't let go of his neck when Jaejoong leaned in so she got dragged over. That looked like a very akward postion.. The students around us seemed to notice that, too. When Jaejoong sat back down, she pouted her already plump lips. And was it my imagination or did she grip onto Jaejoong's neck even more?!

 ' GRR! This girl is getting on my nerves..' I thought hotly as I positioned my head on my arms again.

 " ____-ah, I didn't notice you came in. You could have just called my name, you know." He propped his chin on his hand and looked down at me, grinning. That girl was still holding on to him possesively and pouting at me.

 " Nah, I didn't want to interupt what you were doing oppa. You seemed so serious, what are you doing?" I looked up and smiled gently at him.

 " Hold that thought babe." Jaejoong said and turned to the girl. " Hey Milly-ah, could you loosen up that grip? Your strangling me." He laughed, making everyone laugh with him. I played along and laughed too.

 ' So her name is Milly? What a strange name..' I thought.

 Milly pouted with her big eyes. " Sorry oppa.. Did i hurt you? Are you okay? Do you want Milly to kiss it to make it better?" She said in this sugercoated voice and hugged Jaejoong from behind, as if he was a teddy bear.

 ' Oppa?! She doesn't know him like that!' I huffed.

 " Haha. No that's okay." He said and turned back to me. " Look ____-ah!" He held the paper up and showed me what looked like a portrait of.. ME??

 Everyone started clapping and cheering, it really was beautiful art.

 " Is it good ____-ah? I tried to make it look perfect, like you." He smiled at me.

 My heart fluttered, literally. I could feel it growing wings and flying away. I gasped, " Wow, Jaejoongie, it's beautiful! I never knew you had such talent!"

 " You don't know a lot about me." He said and winked.

 " How come you made it?" I said curious, trying to ignore the fact that Milly started to massage Jaejoong's shoulders.

 He blushed, " Well I missed you alot yesterday because you never showed up. And Milly is a new student, she came in yesterday. I got to show her around the school, and she asked me if I had a girlfriend." He said all innocently.

 ' The nerves of that girl! She wants my boyfriend!' I screamed in my head, but my face showed only amusement.

 " Oh? And what did you say?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. I tried to hide this hint of jealousy in my voice.

 Jaejoong noticed and raised his eyebrow at me. He smirked and said, " I told her that I had a girlfriend named Chu ____. She didn't believe me, so she wanted to see you, but you weren't here. So today I decided to draw a picture of you, just incase you didn't come again."

 ' I am so not freaking ditching school EVER again!' I sighed.

 " Oppa, draw me next, please~! Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Milly said in that sugercoated voice of hers.

 " I don't see why not." He grinned.

 " Yay~! Oppa, I love you!" She said and glomped onto Jaejoong's neck again.

 I pouted while looking at her scornfully. Jaejoong notice and chuckled, then he removed Milly's arms and I grinned.

 Milly looked at me all innocent and happy, but I could feel that dark aura emiting from her. She probably wants war with me now.

 ' Well you know what girl?! I'm ready to fight for my man! You can bring on your best shot!' I smiled sweetly at her.

 " ____- unnie, I know we will be great friends together! Let's share Jaejoong oppa together!" She said all sweetly and innocently.

 I giggled, " I bet Jaejoong oppa won't mind, either."

 ' In your dreams girl, Jaejoong's only intrested in me. I'm not going to give him up to a sweet talker like you..' I thought sarcastically.

 If someone had looked at this from a supernatural point of view, they could feel the air heavy and crackling with electricity emiting from both girl's eyes, and their auras were raging like flames.

 ' Oh, it's on alright.' I said finally.

 

 

~ This was sooo long! I didn't know if I should have cut this in half or not. And to the readers who are saying, wow, I can't believe she planned this all out, well I DIDN'T. I had no idea it was going to turn out like this! ____-ah never had a rival, but suddenly from this chapter everything turned upside down. D: It was as if my mind was thinking on its own, and I was sitting outside of it, watching the story unfold. LOL. I just hope I this story doesn't turn out so drastic.. Anyhoo! Thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses! <3~