Change of plans! I'm meeting DBSK today!

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello again! I'm so excited about this fanfic, every time I say, "Hmn, what should my next chapter be?" I get really happy! Lol Okay so here is the next chapter. Hope you like it, and comment if you can! Thank you and happy readings!~

 

 

 August 25, 2010   12: 10 pm

 

 Half the day flew by as I saw another DBSK guy in one of my classes. The guy with reddish brown hair. Xiah Junsu, was it? I heard the girls screaming his name really loudly as he walked in to the class. Poor thing, it almost scared the daylights out of him as he was walking in. He sat behind me, away from those crazy fangirls. He seemed like just a terrifed child, as he tried to ignore those comments like, " Omg! I wonder where he lives?" Or, " I wish I got his number!" And worst of all, " Xiah Junsu! I love you! Please marry me!" It gave me the shivers.

 When class was over, he dashed out of the classroom as tons of girls ran after him! I heard him scream, " AH! Yoochun hyung, please save me!!"

 When I walked to the ginormous, gleaming cafateria, I spotted the KARA girls waving at me from afar. I waved back and ran to them.

 " Hey everyone! Did you all wait long? Boy, this place is HUGE!" I said out of breath.

 " Yay! You made it ____-ah! No, we just got here. Come let's grab some food." Nicole-ah smiled.

  We sat ourselves down with our trays of food and started talking, not long after, someone tapped me on my shoulder.

 " Excuse me, can I borrow ____-ah for today?" Said the voice.

  I almost choked when I heard someone wanted to borrow me! *Cough* Cough* " What did you say?!" I turned around and was suprised as I saw who it was. " Oh Changmin-ah, it's only you. Hi!"

 " Hi ____-ah. Can you come and sit with us at lunch today?" He asked.

 " But, I'm in the middle of eating with my friends." I said confused.

 " Please? It's really important!" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

 " Why do you want ____-ah to sit with you guys so badly? Why can't it wait till tommorow?" Hara-ah asked, a little suspious.

 " Well..., " Changmin-ah started to twiddle his fingers, which got me to raise an eyebrow in suspicion. " Um, well, Jaejoong hyung really wanted to meet-," His sentence was cut off by Nicole-ah slamming her hand down on the table.

 " NO! I don't want ____-ah to get involved with that playboy's games! We heard of Kim Jaejoong's reputation before. How he likes to mess with a girl's emotions! You can tell him that the queenka Jung Nicole tells him to back off my friend! Or he is going to have the KARA queenkas to deal with!" She said getting steamed. The rest of the girls nodded their heads.

 " Yeah, you tell him sister!" They cheered.

 " Uh..." Changmin looked really terrifed at that moment. Then he looked at me desperately for help.

 " Um guys, it's alright! You guy don't have to get worked up about something over me! Thanks for worrying though." I smiled, really thankful for these new friends of mine.

 " But, ____-ah, you don't know this Kim Jaejoong guy! He is a freaking huge playboy!" Seungyeon said worried.

 " Don't worry I can take care of myself. What could possible go wrong? I'm just meeting them guys, and Changmin-ah is my friend." I told them.

 " So does that mean ____-ah can come with me?" Changmin-ah spoke up timidly.

 Jiyoung scoffed. " No way would ____-ah leave us when we just got to know her. Right ____-ah?"

 Everyone looked at me.

 " Uh," I looked at Changmin-ah. He clapped his hands together and pleaded with the puppy dog eyes.

 " Come on guys, don't make such a big deal out of nothing, everything will be fine. I promise." Then I got up.

 They all sighed, " Fine ____-ah, but don't tell us we didn't warn you. But tomorrow you have to stay with us!" They said.

" I will! Thanks again guys!" I then bowed a little to them.

 Before I could say anything else, Changmin dragged me by my hand towards the DBSK lunch table. Yeah, it's so strange how no one else can use that table even if the guys aren't using it!

 " Come on ____-ah! They can't wait to meet you! I have been telling them about you. They said any girl that gets Changmin more worked up then food, must be something special!" He seems back to his normal happy self now! He then started to pout, " They can be so mean sometimes,I mean, what's so wrong about loving food? Right ____-ah?" And he smiled broadly at me.

 My stomach fluttered at what Changmin-ah said. I laughed trying to hide my nervousness. " Wow, they said that about me?"

 " Yep!" Then he suddenly knelt down to the floor and sat in a squatting position. He then motioned me to do the same thing, so I squat down to the floor with him, looking confused. " Oh,and um, by the way, Jaejoong hyung, might uh... try to hit on you! So be very, very careful..." He kept his voice at a hush hush. His eyes darted from side to side, seeing if anyone overheard him.

 " What?! What do you mean he is going to try to hit on me?!" I yelled, shocked. The KARA girls were right! He is a playboy!

 The students around us gave weird glances and whispers as they saw us squating on the floor talking.

 " Gah! Shu-shush!! Jaejoong hyung has like super sonic hearing! Don't say that so loud!" Changmin squeezed his eyes shut and put a finger over his mouth, telling me to shush.

 " Oh. Sorry! So... What do you mean he is going to hit on me?" I whispered, ignoring the on- lookers that were passing by us.

 " Well, since I was talking about how you weren't like those awful crazy fangirls, Jaejoong hyung said, " She must be really hot, if Changmin is complementing her this much! Changmin-ah go and ask her to sit with us at lunch today so I can meet this girl!" And I was like, but she is sitting with her friends today. But he said, " So?! Go and get her to sit with us then. Her friends would understand, we are the DBSK kingkas after all. Who would dare say no to us?" So that's about it ____-ah, just be careful around Jaejoong hyung. He is very sneaky." Changmin said and stood up.

 I laughed, " Thanks for worrying about me Changmin-ah, but I'm a smart girl, I can handle a playboy!"

 As I neared the DBSK table I saw the back of Kim Jaejoong's back. I suddenly started getting nervous and having butterflies in my stomach! ' Take deep breaths ____, nothing you need to get worked up about. You are meeting all of them not just him!' I thought.

 " Hey everyone! I'm back! Look who I brought with me! Guys, this is ____-ah. ____-ah, this is DBSK! You guys would't believe how hard it was to get her here." Changmin smiled.

 Everyone turned around. Then Jaejoong's eyes and mine met and he stared at me!

 My heart did a sumersault. ' Oh god! What's happening to me? Not the tumor acting up again!' I hollered inside my head.

 

 

~ Hey readers! I hope this was exciting enough ^^! Haha, my plan is coming together perfectly! Thanks for reading everyone! I'll update soon!~