Gah! It's that DBSK dude!

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello readers! I'm so happy that there are so many views now! I'll not let you down on this fic! :) Hope you guys like the new update. Happy readings! ~

 

 

 Apparently Nicole-ah and I have the same homeroom together, since when we were about to say our good byes to each other at the end of the hallway, she walked right into the classroom with me! 'Wow, what a coinidence!' I thought.

 "Oh, what a coincindence, ____-ah! We can hang out together more now!" Nicole-ah exclaimed.

 "Yeah! That's what I was thinking too." And we both laughed.

 We walked into the classroom and got greeted by a young female teacher. "Annyeong, girls, and welcome to Kofa King High. I'll be your homeroom teacher, Ms. Le. Please take a seat."

 We both greeted her back and went to pick out a seat. There were many nervous looking students who were staring at each other awkardly, and some were just normally chatting away with others. To bad Nicole-ah sat with one of her groupie friends, Park Gyuri. So I just sat across the room... alone.

  'At least I got to sit next to the window...' You told yourself. Moments later class started. During the first 5 minutes of roll call, someone walked in. The girls suddenly started talking right away!

 'Oh my god... It's that wheat-gold highlights, DBSK dude!' I hollered. You stared at him as he walked in and removed his sunglasses. He flicked his bangs to the side with his finger, and suddenly some girl fell off her seat!

 "S-sorry..." She stammered, her face was flushed red.

 The teacher ignored that. Then she looked at the boy, crossed her arms and said, "You must be Kim Jaejoong-sshi. You know Mr.Kim, Kofa King High does not tolerate tardiness, especially on the first day of school. There will be consequences."

 'Huh, so his name is Kim Jaejoong?' I thought to myself.

 "Ah, but miss, a school so big like this, who wouldn't get lost? A pretty young teacher like you would understand right?" Jaejoong smoothly talked. He then gave her the puppy dog eyes. Yes. The puppy dog eyes. To a teacher. 

 I scoffed, 'Like that would ever work...'

 " Uh... Flattery will get you nowhere Mr.Kim... But since it is your first day here, I'll let you get away with it just this once. Please take a seat." She said a little flustered.

 'Unbelievable! She actually fell for that charade? Man, this guy is good.' I said.

 "Thanks ms. teacher. I knew you would understand," then he winked at her! Everyone around me was like, "Oh my god. He did not just did that."

 "Where shall I sit teach?" Jaejoong asked, still not taking his puppy dog eyes off her.

 "Uh, you can sit next to  ____- ah if you like." She said while looking at you.

 Your eyes widened. 'Holy cow! Oh, dear lord. Please don't let him sit next to me!' You screamed inside your head.

 "That's fine by me," he said while looking at you. After you heard that, you started getting butterflies in your stomach. Girls around you were pouting and complaining since they had empty seats next to them. He walked down the isle and plopped himself on the chair next to you.

 'Okay, take deep breaths ____. He is just a boy, a just really cute boy!' You said, trying to calm yourself.

  He then turned to face you. "Hi there! I'm Jaejoong, what's your name?" He said happily.

 " Uh... My name is Chu ____. It's nice to meet you Jaejoong-ah." 'Nice start ____!' You told yourself.

 "Same here." He said. He then put on his glasses and leaned back against the chair and.. went to sleep?

 'This guy is really something.' I said. During the whole class I stole many quick glances at the sleeping kingka. 'Gosh I hope no one notices!'

 After the bell had rung, Jaejoong was still asleep so I poked him on the shoulder with my pencil. "Hey, um Jaejooong-ah. Class is over."

 He woke up with a start. "What? Oh, thanks." He got up and left the classroom, just like that.

 Then Nicole came over to me and said, "Come ____-ah let me introduce you to my friends."

 "Sure," I said. As I walked with her out of the classroom, I just couldn't get the picture of that sleeping DBSK guy out of my head.

 

 

~ Ah, this seems a bit boring. Sorry readers! This also seems a bit shorter too. I haven't fully decided on whether I should make this fic your point of view or a third person. I'm doing both at the moment, I hope you guys don't get confused! >-< It may look like I'm going nowhere with this, but it's all part of my plan! :D Don't worry, new inspiration will come to me tomorrow! Haha! lol Thanks for reading! Please comment and tell me how I'm doing so far, so i can fix it for the better! Thanks! ~