Will This Work Out Kim Jaejoong?

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello readers! I'm back with another update. To tell the truth it was hard making up this chapter here. But the main problem is the time thing. I'm really wondering how i am going to stretch it out.. I cant write a chapter for everyday of the year, that's too long.. Anyways~ To all KARA fanatics out there, I think you might like this chapter. :) Happy readings.~

 

 

 August 31, 2010   6: 30 am

 

 

 When you had gotten home yesterday, you were a bundle of jitters. Not knowing what to do, you decided to call Nicole. You told her to tell the rest of the girls to come to the gates of school at 6:30 am sharp tomorrow. You had a big emergency to tell them. At first she complained that, that was way too early, but later she gave up because of your insistant nagging.

 ' I can't believe him! How could he do this to me? I must not mean that much to Jaejoong if he would cheat on me the day after he asked me out!' Your thoughts droned on constantly.

 I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for the KARA girls to arrive. I couldn't sleep at all last night so I had woken up very early and left for school, knowing that nobody would be here at this time yet.

 " Can't anything go right for me in my life for once?" You sighed.

 ' Jaejoong... What do I do now? You put me in such a hard spot! I really liked you so much! I thought this was going to work out between us oppa...' You were in deep thought. ' But then again.. There is a possibility that, that letter could have been a fake. I mean, I don't know for sure if that mystery person is lieing or not..'

 " Yea! It could have been Jaejoong's ex or fangirls being jealous or something!" You said out loud hopefully. " Huh.. I wonder who was Jaejoong's ex.." You said full of curiosity.

 " Jeez Jaejoong! Look what you're doing to me. I'm not sure if I should give you the cold shoulder or hit you in the head with a frying pan, like what Gomo does when Samchon makes her mad.." You said and giggled to yourself.

 You leaned on the gates and waited for about 10 more minutes.

 " Where are they?!" You exclaimed. You were about to get out your cellphone when in the distance you could make out 5 figures slowly trudging your way. As they got closer you could see that it was the KARA girls.

 " Finally! What took you guys so long?" You asked and ran to them.

 Jiyoung yawned and leaned on the half asleep Seungyeon.

 Nicole stretched tiredly. " ____-ah, do you know what time it is?? The sun hasn't fully gone up yet.."

 Hara rubbed her eyes, " ____-ah couldn't this emergency or whatever wait till school starts? I need my 8 hours of sleep.."

 " I'm sleepy! This had better be a life or death situation for waking me up at 6 in the morning!" Gyuri grumbled.

 You pouted, " It is an emergency! I just didn't want anybody to find out."

 " Why not just tell us on the phone like a regular person would?" Jiyoung talked in her sleep.

 " It doesn't feel right on the phone. I needed to see you guys in person. Are you my friends or not?" You pouted again.

 " Fine. Fine. Just tell us so we can worry, then we can all go back home and sleep some more." Seungyeon waved her hand sleeply at you.

  You sighed and started, " Look what I found in my locker yesterday. Someone left a letter in there." You pulled out the letter and held it up at them.

 " Well, read it to us." Nicole yawned.

 You began slowly, " Chu ____, you can believe this or not, but your so called boyfriend Kim Jaejoong is cheating on you. He was last seen leaving a club Sunday night with another woman..." You finished and looked up at the girls, waiting for their expressions to change. But it never did.

 " And?" Hara asked looking at you. " What about it?"

 " What do you mean and? Doesn't this mean something to you guys?" You exclaimed.

 Nicole sighed. " ____-ah, we told you before that something like this was going to happen. But you never listened to us! What are we supposed to do?"

 " But.." You started.

 " We also told you that he wasn't the dreamy, charming guy you thought he was. Face it ____-ah. He's no good for you. You deserve better than this." Seungyeon added and yawned.

 " Yea ____-ah. This is just reality. Kim Jaejoong is just your average 16 year old guy who can't handle only one woman. He isn't your lovely prince charming or something. You do know who is a prince though? That Jung Yunho. Now there, is a real gentleman!" Jiyoung giggled.

 " I wish Jaejoong was a charming prince.." You said defeated.

 " Come on girlfriend! There are better fishes at sea!" Gyuri tried to cheer you up.

 " What do I do now though?" You looked at them.

 " Well ____-ah, since we care for your feelings and happiness, we can only give you advice when you ask for it. We can't tell what should make you happy. You do what you think is right." Nicole said while ruffling her hair.

 Everyone nodded in agreement. " Like we said before ____-ah, no, ____ unnie! Like we said before, we consider you as a member of this group. You're family to us. We will stick up for you when needed!" Seungyeon exclaimed.

 " Yea, so if you need us to give Jaejoong a little pounding, I mean a piece of our minds, don't hesitate to tell us!" Hara smiled.

 You were starting to get emotional. You can't believe that you mean so much to them.

 " You guys.." You said and started tearing.

 " Aw! Come here baby!" Jiyoung said and hugged you.

 " I don't know about you guys, but I'm not in the mood for school no more today." Hara said as she stretched her arms above her head.

 " Yeah! Me either, I say we all ditch today. What harm can a day of skipping be?" Seungyeon exclaimed happily.

 Nicole clapped her hands, " Alright! Ditching it is!~ I want to go to the movies."

 " You're coming with us right ____-ah?" Jiyoung asked when she let go of you.

 You thought of Jaejoong for a moment. " Yea, I want to go. I don't think I want to see Jaejoong oppa at the moment.." You said sadly.

 " Aw ____- ah! We will turn that frown, upside down by the time today is over. So cheer up!" Gyuri patted your head.

 As everyone left the campus and was walking away, you thought sadly in your head, ' See what love can do to me, Jaejoong? You're in the wrong, but I think I love you too much now. I don't know if I can let go.. Will you ever tell me the truth? Or will this relationship be based on lies?'

 

 

 ~ Yea! I started at 7 pm and finished at 11 pm!! Alright! XD LOL so do you guys like this? There wasn't any Jaejoong and you action at all. But I'm just trying to make it real, I mean would u want to see ur boyfriend wen you love him but know he cheated on u? Especially if your boyfriend was Kim Jaejoong? O.o I know I wouldnt.. I think.. XP Although who wouldn't want to see Jaejoong? Lol thanks for reading! I'll update tomorrow.~