Reunion or disaster?

Hugs and Kisses

~ I'm back with another update, and I'm definitely sure of what's going to happen in the end. Heehee. Happy readings, btw here is a little gift for taking so long to update ^^ enjoy( after seeing that, I can die happy now lol)~

Kimjaejoongfangirl's Asia fanfic profile

 

 

 March 7, 2011   3:10 pm

 

 

 When you neared your house, you came across Junhyung sitting outside on the doorsteps. He was wearing a sullen expression.

 " Junhyung! Oppa!" You called.

 He looked up, gave half a smile and waved. You went and sat down next to him.

 " Why you out here?" You asked breathless.

 " Isn't it obvious? I don't want to come in... I don't want to see them yet." He mumbled.

 After a moment of thought, " You don't want to, or are you too scared to?"

 He shrugged his shoulders, " Both, I guess?"

 " I think they know you're out here."

 " So? It's doesn't mean I want to see them again." He replied.

 " Umma and Appa is a touchy subject for you, huh oppa?" You questioned.

 He stayed silent.

 You sighed softly, " It will be alright. They will be happy to see you again. Jun, you know they are divorced, yet they took the time to both come here together to see us three.. Hey, where's Hana? She's not here yet?"

 " Still at school." He replied shortly.

 " Right. Does she know they are here?"

 Junhyung stood up and lazily stretched. " No not yet.."

 You stood up along side with him. " Ready to go see them?"

 He sighed, " No.."

 " Me either, so after you."

 He grins playfully, " Ladies first."

 You unlocked and opened the door. Sitting on the couch was Gomo and Umma, and on the opposite couch sat Samchon and Appa. They stopped their talking and watched as you two walked in.

 You faced the four and bowed, " Annyeong Appa. Annyeong Umma. How was your flight?"

 Appa quickly faced Samchon, " You never told us that the boy was here!!!"

 Samchon rubbed his knees nervously, " W- well, we wanted you to find out on your own..." He mumbled.

 Umma got up and ran up to Jun and threw her arms around him with tears in her eyes. " Junhyung! Is it really you?! Oh god, I must be dreaming! My child, my sweet deprived child! Let umma have a look at you! It is you Junhyung!"

 She hugged him furiously again, " Where have you been all these years?! We thought you were dead! Where have you BEEN?!" She bawled.

 Junhyung stood there like a statue, too shocked to say anything.

 Jun and you passed glances at each other and you shrugged.

 Appa who was red-faced, stood up and with shaking fingers, pointed accusingly to Jun, " How dare you return after you ran away like that?! How dare you show your face again?! You- y- you disgrace!!"

 Your heart thumped rigorously as his angry voice boomed to every corner of the house.

 Samchon and the 3 women all held their breaths and watched what was going to unfold next.

 Then Jun with anger and almost teary eyes hollered, " IT WASN'T MY FAULT! You don't know me!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME A DISGRACE!!!"

 That made appa's blood boil even more. " You disrespectful child! You dare raise your voice at me?! Who's fault was it then?! MINE?!?!"

 " MAYBE IT IS!!" He hollered, clenching his fists.

 Appa was outraged, " Raising you was a mistake! I do not have such a disrepectful and disgraceful son! I wasted all my money raising a misfit when I could have spent it on your sisters!!"

 " You would just love it if I was never born!! WOULDN'T YOU?!" Jun gritted his teeth.

 " Now Junhyung, don't say that..." Umma his arms to try to calm him, " Your father doesn't mean that.."

 " I mean it in every way possible!!!" Appa said steamed.

 " Honey, enough!" Umma protested.

 " Maybe if you had given me more support, I wouldn't have turn out this way!! You were a terrible father!!" He yelled.

 " I DID EVERYTHING AND MORE FOR YOU!! Who was the one that put clothes on your back?! Who was the one that put a god damn roof over your head?! You- you insufferable boy! Get out of my sight!! I don't want to see your face!!" He hollered, his face full of such rage, you would assume he was going to have a heart attack any second.

 " Jung Won, I think that's enough. You've gone too far.." Samchon and gomo pleaded.

 Jun's lip quivered, he took a hard breath and breathed, tears on their brim, " I have had it with all of this !!"

 " What did you say?!" Appa shook a finger at him.

 Jun then started to storm out in anger.

 " WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!" Appa yelled. 

 Umma tried to stop him. " Junhyung, please!"

 " AWAY- FROM YOU. EVERY, SINGLE, ONE OF YOU!!!" And he stormed out the door without even slamming it.

 Umma ran out the door, calling his name. She wasn't going to lose her son so easily again.

 " Jung Won, please calm down. You know how children are. You should have been more understanding.." Gomo tried to calm appa down.

 " This should be a happy occasion, your family was reuniting for the first time in 5 years. Yet you won't drop the matter for a few hours.." Samchon reasoned.

 " Family? Bah! I have no family with that boy!" He huffed, ruffling his hair roughly.

 " Let's just go to the kitchen, and I'll make you some tea." Gomo said.

 " Would you like something too, dear?" She asked you, who was still there, frozen like a statue.

 You quickly shook your head and quickly made your way up the stairs to your room.

 " Now look what you did there, you gone off and frightened the girl! Is this how to greet your daughter, who I recall, you haven't seen since 5 years??" Samchon grumbled.

 

 You ran to your room and locked the door. Only then did you breathe soundly. You went over to your bed and plopped yourself on it and hugged your pillow for comfort. You closed your eyes and sighed without saying another word.

 

 

 

 ~ And I'm done. :] Thanks for reading, I'll update soon!~