Unexpected~

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hi dear readers^^ I'm updating again! Sorry for the one week delay, school has started again.. Happy readings~

 

 

 

 December 25, 2010   11: 20 am

 

 

 Today is finally Christmas... And I'm at home with my family. Not that I'm complaining about it or anything, but I was planning on going somewhere fun and romantic with umm, well you know who.. But I guess that's not going to be happening soon.. Or anymore..

You sniffed. " Why me..? Will my life get any worse..?"

You laided in bed all morning, not wanting to leave the comfort of your room. It was safe and warm there. No one to bother you, no boys to break your heart.. You could stay there and weep your little heart away without any disturbances. 

 ' I hate my life.. I hate Jaejoong, that jerk..! I hate the world for giving me such a crappy life! I hate everything!' You thought angrily and threw a pillow across the room. It hit the wall with a soft thud and slid down to the floor.

 You laid in bed with a pillow over your face and your blanket covered every inch of your body.

 " This is the worst Christmas EVER!!" You yelled through your pillow.

 There was a sudden knock at your door.

 " Unnie?? Can I come in?" Hana's voice flowed through the door to your ears.

 " Go away!" You muffled out a yell.

 " But ____ unnie.. Umma is on the phone.. She wants to know how you have been doing~" Hana chimed.

 You were surprised and happy that your mother had finally decided to call you and your sister after such a long time. But... Of course you were not in any mood to talk to anyone.

 " Tell her I have been miserable and tell her to stay safe and keep warm! And tell her to have a MERRY FREAKING, CHRISTMAS..!!" You rolled over onto your stomach and yelled.

 " I tried umma.. Yes, she is doing good. You heard all of her yelling right? Yes, it's boy trouble.. Hold on, I'll tell her.." Hana said from the door.

 " Umma said she wishes you a merry Christmas and that you are still in good health! And she hopes you know that she missed you alot and that she thinks of you every single day!" Hana yelled.

 You lifted up your head and yelled, " Tell her I love her too!!!"

 " Yeah, she loves you too, umma.. Yes, I'm doing good at school.. No, I don't have any boy trouble.." Hana started walking away from your door so her voice got farther and farther away.

 " I hate my freaking life..!" You groaned and plopped your head on your pillow again.

 From across the room on the dresser, your phone starts to ring.

 " Ugghh~! What NOW?! ... I'm not getting that.." You mumbled agitated.

 The phone kept on ringing, and ringing.. And ringing. You stared at the thing until it stopped ringing and vibrating.

 " Finally..!" You said and rolled over to face the other wall.

 Your phone starts to ring again.

 " GAAWD...!!!" You yelled pissed. " Can't the world just leave me alone to my misery?!" You yelled through the pillow over your face and cussed.

 The phone continued ringing, so you angrily shoved your blanket aside, got up and stomped across the room and picked up the phone. You quickly click the talk button and yelled, " YEOBOSEYO?!"

 " Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.."

 " Who is this?!" You quickly looked at the caller I.D. and spoke on the phone again. " Nicole- ah?"

 " Yep, it's me. I just called to see how you were getting over your break up.. Apparently not so well.."

 You took a big sigh and sweeped your messy hair out of the way. " Hi, Nicole- ah. Sorry about yelling.. Look, I'm just REALLY not in the mood to talk to anyone now.."

  " It's not healthy to be so depressed like that. It only leads to drug and alcohol abuse ____- ah!"

 You rolled your eyes. " Yeah, of course.. Is this conversation going anywhere? Because if not, I'm going to hang up.."

 " You know what you need, ____ -ah? A day with your friends to get your head out of the dumps and soon, you will be back on your two feet again!"

 You did a face palm and sighed." No Nicole- ah, I really thank you for trying to help and all.. But I just want to do it my way and stay at home, in this room, and not be disturbed.. By ANYONE." 

 " You CANNOT lock yourself in that room forever! Just because Jaejoong cheated on you and got some girl pregnant does NOT mean your life is over! Get a grip on yourself. Where is your woman power and independence?!"

 " Don't mention or say his name! I NEVER want to talk about him again!" You yelled fustrated.

 " Look ____ -ah, hun life is like that. And boys are like that. Love hurts, we know. But we are women. We are strong. And we always end back up on our feets. But you can't do it alone! You need your friends to support you.. It's Christmas okay? I know you don't want to stand there and argue with me. We can help you get over this ____- ah! You just have to let us help you!"

 " That is a very, very nice speech and pep talk Nicole- ah, but I don't want to. I don't need anyone's help or support. I just want to sit on this bed, and shut the world out for as long as I can." You said stubbornly.

 " WELL, TO BAD!! We are on the way to your house and getting you out to go to the mall! And if we have to knock that door down and drag you by your feet, then that is what we will do!!" Another voice yelled.

 " Who is this? Jiyoung- ah??" You looked at your phone again.

 " Yeah it's me! And we are going to fix you up to your happy, and cheery self again!"

 You groaned. " Why can't you guys just leave me be~?!"

 " Because we love you and you are our friend. And we CANNOT stand there and watch a fellow woman be tortured in her own pity! So get ready girlfriend, you are going to be back to your normal self after we are done with you!" Gyuri took the phone and yelled.

 " What am I, on speaker?!" You asked.

 " Yes! We can all hear you!" The five yelled in unison.

 Fine, I'll go.. But you are not going to make me like it.." You mumbled, defeated.

 You took a shower and put on your clothes, combed your hair, put on your boots and sat on the bed waiting.

 15 minutes later the doorbell rung and Hana lead the 5 girls to your room. Jiyoung knocked on the door.

 " ____ -ah~ Let us in!" She said from outside.

 " It's not locked.." You mumbled.

 You heard and saw the doorknob turn and seconds later her head peaked in. Then she opened the door wide to let the other girls in.

 " Hi guys.." You sat on the bed looking at them.

 Hara and Seungyeon shuffled over and they grabbed both of your hands and pulled you on your feet.

 " Come on ____ -ah! It's Christmas, where is your Christmas spirit?" Seungyeon patted you on your back.

 You sighed and looked at your feet.

 " Don't be so mopey and sorry for yourself, let's go and have some fun! We will all go shopping and spend some time at the mall's spa, and we'll go eat together and watch a movie at the movie theater.. It's Saturday and it's Christmas! A perfect combo~" Nicole- ah grinned.

 " If you say so.." You shrugged.

 " Aww, ____ -ah! Where is that pretty smile of yours?!" Jiyoung grabbed your face and lifted your cheeks.

 " SM- I-LE..!!" She said slowly, moving your face here and there.

 You smiled because you were grateful for what these friends were trying to do for you. They are spending their Christmas trying to make you happy when they could have just left you alone to your misery.

 " See? That wasn't so hard!" Hara patted your head.

 " Well then.. What are we waiting for? Let's go spend our Christmas having fun!" Nicole cheered.

 

   5: 40 pm

 

 " Soo.. ____ -ah?? How do you feel after today??" Nicole asked on the way back to your house.

 " I feel tired. Relaxed and happy, but still tired. That spa place was really nice.." You said and yawned a bit.

 " Merry Christmas ____ -ah. We really do hope that today has helped you start to get back on your feet again." Hara smiled.

 " Merry Christmas girls. You are the friends that a girl can't live without. Thank you so much.." You wiped your eyes, you were starting to get teary.

 " Aw! ____ -ah, don't cry! You are going to make us cry~" Seungyeon laid her head on your shoulders and hugged you.

 The car finally arrived at your house. You got all your things and got out. You turned around and bowed deeply to all of the girls.

 " Thank you so much for all you guys have done! Merry Christmas and stay safe~" You waved to them and started walking to your doorsteps.

 " Merry Christmas ____ -ah!" They yelled in unison.

 After you walked into your house and locked the door the girls started to drive away.

 " Hana? Gomo, samchon? I'm home!" You called.

 No response came. The house was completely empty. You walked into the kitchen and spotted a note on the kitchen counter.

 It read:

 Dear, the three of us has left for a friend's Christmas party.

 And since you already left to have fun with your friends,

 we didn't want to call you and make you come home to

 go with us. But just in case you came home before dark,

 dinner is in the fridge. We will be back around 10ish.

 Good night dear and have a great time!

 Love, Gomo

 

" Huh, they left without me... Oh well! I have the house to myself! Peace and quiet~" You skipped out of the kitchen happily.

 

   7: 30 pm

 

 It wasn't until around 7 ish when the doorbell rang. You were watching t.v. in your room.

 " Who..? Who could that be at this late in the day?" You looked up at your clock.

 " It's only 7: 30... Gomo and the others couldn't be home early could they? But why would they ring the bell when they have the key to the house?" You asked puzzled.

 You slowly got up and went out into the living room and started to unlock the bolts.

 ' Who could it be?' You thought curiously.

  You slowly opened the door a crack and peeked out.

 " Who are...?" You started, not sure who this person was. You couldn't see the person completely so you opened up the whole door.

 In about 3 seconds after you had saw the person, your heart did a triple flip. The first 2 seconds was realization, and 3rd second was complete and utter shock.

 " Holy ..." You half whispered and half gasped.

 

 

 

 ~ Done! ^^ Wow, I can't believe my story had gone this far.. It's a shame that it's almost coming to an end already.. Yup! The story is almost done. Again thank you all for reading Hugs and Kisses~