Make up? Or break up?

Hugs and Kisses

~ Here is the next update! Happy readings :)~

 

 

 

 November 18, 2010   12: 15 pm  [ Lunch time ]

 

 

 " Tell us again why you're mad at Jaejoong- ah?" Hara nudged me on the arm.

 " Stupid Jaejoong oppa.. He was insulting me! Like, as if I was just one of his friends!" I said hotly.

 " And you said that he was drunk when he told you all that mean stuff?" Jiyoung asked after swallowing a piece of her pizza.

 " Yes.. Like I said before, he is only 16. He has no reason to be consuming alcohol at that age! Didn't his parent's teach him anything?!" I exclaimed and took a bite out of my french fries.

 " Well, lots of guys drink at that age. I don't see the problem.." Gyuri said slowly.

 " Well, for one it's bad for his health. And two, drinking at clubs with ty girls around you lead to many things like unplanned pregnancy." I huffed.

 " Hey, you think that Jaejoong- ah got some girl pregnant before ____ -ah?" Nicole asked curiously.

 " Noo, uh uh! I don't want to hear any of that stuff! Lalala~" I said covering my ears.

 " Well I was just saying! You never know!" Nicole yelled over my lalas.

 " Look, if you are so angry with him, then tell him that. Work it out with him. Okay, see? Your Jaejoong oppa is over there with his DBSK possie. Just go tell him what ever you need to say. He should be about sober now." Seungyeon assumed.

 " You guys really think I can work it out with him and get him to stop drinking?" I asked hopefully.

 They all shrugged. " Maybe. Who knows, he is your boyfriend." Hara said.

 " We're not over excited to get you to make up with him. In fact, we think you should just dump him!" Jiyoung exclaimed.

 "But... It seems that you really care for the drunk idiot enough to worry yourself, so we insist on you working things out with him." Nicole continued Jiyoung's sentence.

 " Well? What are you waiting for? Get over there!" They exclaimed as Hara pushed me to get up.

 " Wish me luck girls!" I told them as I crossed my fingers.

 As I slowly walk to the their table, I could see that Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin were all eating normally. But I could see Jaejoong had his head rested on his arm like he was sleeping.

 I crept up behind Jaejoong and when Yunho noticed me, he prodded the others to get their attention, and then they all waved silently. I silently waved back and grinned. I then pointed to Jaejoong with a questioning look.

 They made motions like drinking beer and pounding of the head.

 I made a silent  " o " sound and then slipped into the space between Changmin and Jaejoong. The guys watched me with curiousity as to see what I was going to do next.

 I then slowly leaned myself closer to Jaejoong, lightly putting a bit of my wieght on him, and then I whispered, " Jaejoong..?"

 He didn't respond. I looked at the guys and they shrugged. So I did it again, this time more emphasis on his name. " Jaejoong..??"

 Then seconds later I heard a little grunt, " Hnn...?"

 " Jaejoong are you okay...?" I whispered.

 " ... Ya..." It was barely audible.

 " Are you sure you're okay..?" I whispered ever so softly, making the other 3 stretch over the table to get closer to hearing range, and making Changmin scoot closer to me.

 I waited for a reply, instead a got a little nod and another  " hmnn.." .

 " Oh.... In that case.... then GET UP!!" I yelled, shocking the 4 other guys into jumping back. Jaejoong seemed to have jumped out of his skin at that point and his whole body pounced up.

 He had a look of shock, confusement and daze mixed all into one. He squinted and when his focus finally came to, he saw who it was.

 " ____ -ah....?! Why....?!?!" He whined, rubbing his head.

 I remained silent, prending to be looking off into space while twirling my hair.

 " Why did you do that...?! What the hell ____ -ah...?!" He complained, rubbing his temples.

 " Do what?" I asked innocently.

 " Yell...!!" He exclaimed, then winced due to his pounding head.

 " I have every right to still be yelling at you Jaejoong- ah!" I huffed.

 The other 4 was just watching us, completely silent.

 " What ARE you talking about..?!" Jaejoong said scrunching his eyebrows at me.

 " You really do have a split personality, huh Jaejoong- ah? You really don't remember what you told me? AT ALL?!" I pouted.

 He sighed and then rested his head between his crossed arms on the table like before. Then he mumbled. " .... little... it..."

 " What did you say?" I said leaning closer to his head.

 " I said, a little bit..!!" He yelled, his head still in his arms.

 " That's what I thought.. And you have nothing to say to me?" I said crossing my arms.

 He hmphed. " What exactly... Did I say?" He asked, finally looking up at me.

 " I'm not going to say it in front of these guys!" I said hotly looking at Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

 " I.. Don't mind.. Do you Yoochun?" Yunho said, turning to look at Yoochun.

 " No. I don't mind at at all, do you Junsu?" Yoochun asked him.

 " No. I'm good with it." He said shrugging.

 " Yeah, we don't mind." They all responded.

 " FINE. But! Changmin- ah! You have to cover your innocent ears!" I told him.

 " Aww~ Why...??" He pouted, but did it anyways.

 I finally turned to the messy looking Jaejoong and said, " You called me y and unattractive!!"

 " Oooohh!!" " Burn!!" " You in trouble hyung!" Was what came out of those 3's mouths. And Changmin said, " What?! What happened?! All I heard was unattractive!"

 Jaejoong gulped. " Are you sure that came from me?? Are you REALLY sure..??" He questioned.

 " I wasn't deaf. You insulted your girlfriend so much that she was going to punch you in the throat.." I huffed.

 " I'm sooo sorry, ____ -ah... I didn't know what came over me... I was pissed off, and I was drunk and... And I don't even remember half the things I did this morning! I don't even remember how I got to school!" Jaejoong pleaded.

 " Humph!" Was all I said and crossed my arms.

 " Baby, please..! You're not unattractive! You're hot! You're beautiful- You're addicting, okay?" He said hugging you around your stomach.

 " What a kiss up.." Junsu whispered to Yoochun.

 " And you're definitely not y!" When Jaejoong said that Changmin let out an " ooooh..!"

 " Look, I will do anything for you ___- ah! Just say it, anything!" He said determinded.

 " .... You mean you will give up drinking too...?" I inquired.

 " Abosolutely! Anything at- WAIT! What..? Give up alcohol??" Jaejoong started to run his fingers through his hair.

 " What are you saying? You won't give up drinking? Jaejoong, not only  is alcohol jeopardizing your health it's what got us into this mess! Helloo?!" I said shocked.

 " I know, but.... Can't you ask for somthing else....? Like a diamond ring? Or a car??" Jaejoong asked.

 " Who do you think I am? A gold digger?! ... Jaejoong, I'm in this relationship for you, for us, and I worry about YOU. NOT what your money can buy!" I huffed.

 " I know! I know... Just don't talk so loud.. Your giving me a huge head ache.." He said rubbing his temples once more.

 " I don't care if your head feels like exploding! It's going to have to be me or the alcohol!" I said finally.

 "... Let me think about it..." He said in a low voice.

 " WHAT?! Let you think about it?! Oh my god. I really can't believe you, this is so simple and you ask me to let you think about it?" I said outraged.

 Jaejoong pouted and put his head back on the table, and covered his face with his arms.

 " You are so childish, Kim Jaejoong! You know, if you were more like one of your friends, like Changmin for instance! He is sweet and fun and nice! And has never touched a drop of liquor in his life! Why can't you be more like him?" I exclaimed.

 At the mention of his name Changmin blushed. " Heh heh.. Thanks ____ -ah.."

 " You're welcome Changminnie." I smiled.

 " Bahh! I don't give a damn.. If you like Changmin so much, then why don't you date him instead of ME?!" His voice started to rise.

 Changmin had an expression of shock, and so did I.

I sat in silence. Mad, was not a word for how I was feeling now. It was far from it.

 " Umm hyung, I think you better apologize to ____ -ah.." Junsu said quietly.

 " Yeah, Jaejoong. I think you gone a bit too far there.." Yunho warned.

 " I don't need to apologize to anyone! She should be grateful that a Kingka like me would ever even go out with her!! She has no right to tell me what to do with my life!" He yelled.

 " She is so freaking desperate and easy that she will give ANY man a chance!! If she thinks Changmin or any other damn man is better than me, then why don't she just freaking leave?! " Jaejoong said, staring directly at you.

 Your face showed of unbearable disbelief and resentment. " I WILL MAKE YOU EAT YOUR WORDS KIM JAEJOONG." I said in a low but deadly voice. Then I stormed off.

 The other guys just stared at Jaejoong silently after you had stormed off.

 " ing damit!!" Jaejoong yelled. He placed his forehead to the palm of his hand that's standing upright on the table. His face was scrunched up in anger, and his breathing hard.

 After about 5 minutes in silent, Yunho, the bravest of the 4, spoke. " You know what you just done right?"

 Then Yoochun said, " You just earned yourself a ticket out of her life."

 " Wait... Didn't you just tell us yesterday that you think ____ -ah was the one, and that you don't think you can live without her?" Junsu recalled.

 " YES, YES, AND YES, now shut up!" Jaejoong yelled.

 After a few more minutes of silence, Jaejoong turned abrutely to Changmin and said, " Well?! Aren't you going to say something?!"

 " .... Do - do you really think I might have a chance with her...?" Changmin said half absent mindly and half scared.

 " WHY YOU LITTLE MAKNAE!!!" Jaejoong said about to pounce.

 " Jaejoong hyung!! Nooo!!" Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun yelled, jumping across the table.

 

 

 

 ~ Yay! Finally finished! ^_^ So what do you guys think? Pretty dramatic huh? Well, I'll update soon! Thanks for reading!~