Unspoken, soft prayers

Hugs and Kisses

~ I feel like I have disappointed you guys- this update took so long to get here.. I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with a creative chapter good enough to follow the last chapter. It was so hard .__. But nonetheless! It is finally here! You guys like the poster I made? ^_^ Haha, happy readings everyone~

 

 

 

  December 30, 2010   9: 48 pm

 

 

 

 Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep....

 The atmosphere was gloomy, hopeless and dire. Nurses and doctors pass in and out of that quiet corridor. Outside room 502, were 6 young men sitting ever so quietly in chairs. They had their heads down and hands clapped together in prayers. These young men who had never had to pray for anything in their lives, men who were tough, dangerous, and fearless, were now silent and helpless.. Praying even though they had never prayed before, praying for a miracle, for a specific young girl.. 

 Doojoon puts his arm over Junhyung's shoulder and squeezed it tight. " She's going to be okay..."

 "... I know.." He responded ever so quietly, but his voice showed much uncertainty.

 The 6 Beast guys have been waiting at the hospital, nerve-wracked, helpless and unable to do anything.

 Their faces were grim, but none was more in pain than Junhyung.. Moments later they could hear the running of feet at the end of the hallway. Gomo, samchon and Hana ran breathlessly down the hallway to room 502.

 You could clearly see that Gomo had been crying, her eyes were red and puffy. And samchon was white and fearful in the face. Hana was panicking and bit her lips in anxiety. The 3 looked at Jun for further explanations than that short phone call they got from the hospital. 

 The 5 guys looked at Junhyung. Automatically Jun had to stand up. " Um, gomo..." he started.

 SMACK!!

 Gomo had slapped Jun point blank across the face.

 " This is all your fault! If you and your street thugs hadn't pulled her into your dirty crimes, she would still be fine and living her life. And now look at her..! Hasn't she been suffering enough?! I just knew you bunch were trouble the day you showed your face again!!" She yelled loudly, full of pain.

 Tears streamed down her wild eyes, eyes like a mad woman that was on the brink of losing her child.

 Junhyung stayed silent. His face was emotionless.. But sure enough deep down he was burning in guilt and despair. He wanted to cry, but as a man, he refused to never shed a tear. It was okay to shed blood, but never tears. He took all those emotions and in one gulp, swallowed it all in. " I'm sorry..." He whispered looking down at his feet.

 " Look miss, it wasn't just his fault-" Dongwoon tried to explain.

 " Silence!! You have no right to speak, you're not even part of this family!" She glared at him poisonously.

 Dongwoon stared at her with wide eyes, and slowly retreated back.

Then she turned her attention back on Jun. " Sorry doesn't cut it! Sorry doesn't make anything better! Sorry doesn't ing bring ____ back to normal!!" She yelled in a high pitch voice.

 And then Gomo finally snapped. " I swear to god if my baby doesn't make it out alive, I will personally HUNT down that gunman, claw his eyes out and shove them down his throat, so he can watch from the inside as I tear through his dead carcass with my bare hands!!!" She seethed in anger and breathed unevenly.

 The 6 guys, samchon and Hana stared wide eyed as they witness what just happened. Junhyung and the 5 stared at her like frightened puppies, while all holding their breaths.

 Samchon coughed and slowly put his arms around his wife. " It's okay hunny... Here, let's sit down over there, and you relax while I get you somthing to drink..." He pulled her across the hallway, away from the frightened gang members.

 When the 2 were far out of earshot, they all let go of their held breaths and sighed heavily. " Damn~ that it freaking scary!.." Kikwang gulped.

 " I'm a little afraid to find out what would happen if ____- ah was really her daughter..." Yoseob sighed.

 Jun slowly sat back down in his seat, deep in thought. Then he turned to Hana and asked, " Hana, do you hate this brother of yours that abandoned you for 5 years and then suddenly reappeared without notice, and even caused your only sister to be in such danger??"

 The 12 year old looked intensly at her 18 year old brother and finally said, " Oppa, if you put it like that, then who wouldn't be hating you?" 

 He smiled sadly at her. ' If I could reverse back time and take that bullet, I would..' He thought to himself.

 Suddenly the door to room 502 opened and the doctor and nurses stepped out.

 " Is she going to be alright?! How is she doctor?!" Jun jumped up out of his seat.

 Everyone looked intensly at the doctor. Gomo was there in a blink of an eye while samchon was all the way back there, wondering how his wife had ran pass him without him seeing.

 As everybody grouped around the doctor, he started to speak.

 " This child is very lucky. I don't know if it was a miracle or not, but apparently the bullet that was suppose to go right through her chest... Bounced off this object around her neck..." He pulled out a familiar dented, silver ring with 2 blue and 1 purple flowers...

 Everyone looked at each other bewildered.

 " Oh my gosh... Isn't that the ring that the playboy Kim Jaejoong gave her?!" Hana asked stunned.

 " Huh, if they broke up, why does she still have it and around her neck, too?" Seunghyun questioned.

 " Who cares?! It saved her ing life! If I could kiss that Kim Jaejoong right now, I would!" Jun yelled happily.

 " Do you hear that dear?! She is going to be okay! Thank goodness!" Gomo cried into samchon's shoulders.

 " I'm not done." Said the doctor, which made everyone's hopeful and happy mood go soaring back down again.

 " It bounced off this ring and cut her left arm and made a huge gash. But fortunately, we were able to stitch it up before she lost anymore blood.." He continued.

 Everyone held their breaths. " Is that all doctor..?" Samchon asked quietly, hoping that was the end of the story.

 " It's not I'm afraid.. When the girl fell from the impact of the bullet, she slammed her head hard on the cement. And the impact triggered somthing inside her brain that made her whole system shut down.. I don't know how to say this, but.. Mr. and Mrs. Ma, ____-ah is in a coma. We don't know when she is going to wake up either."

 " ... Can we... Can we please see her?" Gomo asked pleadingly.

 " Of course.. Please come right in. Please be quiet though." He stepped aside to let them through.

 They slowly walked into the dimly lit room, single-filed.

 Upon seeing you in your state, their hearts were broken.

 You had bandages tightly wrapped around your head and left arm.. Wires, tube and needles were sticking out of you. There was even a machine that helped you continue to breathe. The heart monitor that measured your heart beats, beeped slowly and quietly. 

 Everyone circled around your bedside. No one said anything for a long time. They stood there and watched your delicate, sleeping face.. Finally, Jun bent down near your head and whispered into your ear, " Please sis.. Wake up soon... You can't leave us like this..."

 

 

 

 ~ I'll admit this chapter is pretty short.. Hahaha, it would be pretty messed up if I just ended the story like this huh? xD Lol but I won't, there are still many surprises that is about to come! Thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses, I'll see everyone soon!~