I Never Thought You would Say It...

Hugs and Kisses

~ Yes! Updating again this weekend! Lol I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint, because I don't know what I'm about to write. -.-" Anyhoo happy readings!~

 

 

 September 7, 2010   7: 15 am

 

 

 " Okay! Do I have everything? Backpack.. Books.. Check! Homework.. Phone.. Check! Yup! I got everything. Time for school!" I said happily.

 I woke up refreshed and very cheery this morning. I'm not saying that I'm proud to say I'm in this mood because of what happen yesterday, but then I would be totally lying! Yes! It was what happened at the mall.

" Ah~ I kicked little miss barbie doll's so good! A little sore here and there, but at least I won! ... At least I think I won..." You suddenly started to ponder to yourself.

 " She put up a good fight.. But she barked more than she could bite though.." You snickered.

 You raised your right hand up in to the light. " Hahaha! My knuckles are still bruised from smacking her right dab in the cheek! Gosh, I never knew I could fight like that before.." You smiled.

 ' Well Milly should never have tried to take my Jaejoong from me. She got what she deserved... Calling me a and everything.. That girl's nerves..' I thought as I left my room.

 " Hey unnie! Wait up!" Hana called in the hallway.

 " Hey Hana. What's up?" I turned to smile at her.

 " Don't you want to stay home and recover or something? I mean, you got in a fight. And you're hurt and stuff.. I mean.." She mumbled on.

 I laughed. " I'm fine really. Just a few bruises. I'm more tougher than that you know.. Hey hana, you never knew your big sis could actually fight, did you?"

 " Never! I thought that I had to always defend you, but wow. Oh, I wish I was there to see the look on that girl's face." She grinned, but then her smile faded. " Wait what if that girl has friends and they are going to jump you at school today unnie?! You can't go, you can't handle so many of them at once unnie!" She started panicking.

 " Whoa, slow down. Hey I got friends who have my back too, you know. Don't worry, if they do decide to do something like that," You smacked your fist into the palm of your other hand, " Then we'll show them a lesson they won't forget! Never mess with the Chu sisters!" You laughed.

 " Haha unnie, I'm being serious here. Not to scare you or anything but those kinds of girls will do crazy things to get what they want. I think that if she wants that Jaejoong guy, you should just give it to her. He isn't worth your pain, unnie. I don't even see why girls would even fall for such a guy like him!" She huffed.

 You looked at her straight in the eyes. " I'm not going to give Jaejoong up, Hana."

 " But WHY?! There are tons of guys out there! You have a life time to pick and choose!" She exasperated.

 That stung you right in the heart, her words. You sighed. " Hana, you're still young. You just don't know what I'm going through. Please, trust me. This is my only chance for.. Love. I've gone too far. I can't go back now." You shook your head.

 " God! I don't believe you, unnie! Your only 15 and I'm 12. We are girls, we sisters, we know boys, and I'm only 3 years younger than you! What don't I understand?!"

 " I'm sorry. You're just to young to understand now. Soon, when the time comes, you will." You said sadly, already picturing that gravestone.

 " Then TELL me what I don't understand! Unnie, you and me have a sister bond. Not many sisters have that with each other! I can't help you if you won't tell me what's wrong! ... .... OH MY GOD!!!! ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!?!" She screamed.

 That comment slapped you in the face. " WHAT?! No- HELL NO! Why would you think that?!" I said shocked.

 " I don't know what you would be doing with that guy! For all I know, you never even went to that mall! It could just be a lie!" She said loudly.

 You rubbed you temples and sighed. " Okay.. You know what? Yea. Think what you want Hana. What ever floats your boat. I'm going to school, you're making me late as it is." You said and walking away.

 " What is going on out there?" Samchon poked his head out of the kitchen.

 " Unnie is pregnant with with Kim Jaejoong's child!!!" Hana screamed.

 Samchon's mustache fell into a droop and he had a dumbfounded look on his face.

 " WHAT?!" Gomo popped her head out along side samchon's.

 " Shut up Hana! I do not!" You yelled. " Don't listen to her! She is just being paranoid!" You jabbed a finger at her.

 " Oh god.. For a moment there.. I.." Gomo said laughing it off.

 I stormed to the front door.

 " But unnie!" Hana yelled.

 " Good bye!" I said slamming the door behind me. " So much for a happy morning.." I mumbled.

 You walked your way to school thinking about what had happened at the mall.

 

 

 [ Flashback ] ~this scene is when you and Milly battle it out. If you don't like violence, please skip it! >.<~

 

 

 You had flew back at Milly with your fist aiming for her face. Her eyes grew big, and backed away a feet but she wasn't quick enough. Then WHAM! You smacked her on her left cheek. The force of you jumping at her made you and Milly crash onto the ground sliding, with you on top of her. She pulled your hair, screaming.

 People around started to gasp and hurry away with their children. Some stayed and watched.

 " Ah! You -!!" You yelled, feeling the hard pain on your head. You then punched her in her stomach.

 She coughed and gagged, but started kicking your back with her heels. You were still on top of her, nailing her down.

 You grabbed and started slapping her with the back of your right hand. SMACK! THWACK! SMACK!

 " GAH!" She screamed. Her face was red with your hand marks.

 She tried to claw at your face, but grabbed your locks of hair instead. She held on tight to your hair and tried to rip you off her by swinging your head left and right forcefully.

 You yelled, but did the same and grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled up.

 She screamed and followed your movement, until you both sat upright, battling. You could smell her perfume wafting off her, that's how close you two were. You two then started rolling around, until a pair of strong hands grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you up. You took that one last chance to kick her in the stomach while she was still down.

 " ALRIGHT!! THAT"S ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!!" Jaejoong yelled.

 You looked at him and could see he had that cold dangerous and deadly expression. For a moment you were paralyzed in fear. Your heart beated rapidly as his grip held on hard to your shoulders. You couldn't break the spell, you couldn't take your eyes off of him even though you were scared. He just looked very powerful and tantalizing.

 He was glaring at Milly the whole time. " MILLY LEAVE. NOW!!" He hollered.

 You jerked your head to look down at her.

 " But.. Oppa.." She whispered with tears in her eyes.

 " NOW!!!" He said furiously.

 She backed away from him and quickly got up and ran. You watched her run far away. She didn't even turn back. You then quickly turned to him and gulped.

 He stood there looking into the direction where Milly had ran, with you still hard in his grips. A minute passed, and then he turned his icy cold glare on you. Your heart was pounding out of your chest, you didn't know what to do.

 Jaejoong then suddenly sighed and let go of his hard grip on you and his death gaze had vaished. He looked at you up and down and touched your cheek gently. " Are you okay ____-ah?"

 He touched your neck and shoulders and down to your arms and then hands and fingers, feeling for bruises. " Nothing hurts, does it?" He said softly, examining you carefully.

 You were speechless for a while as he continued to examine you, every touch on your bare arms and legs that he gave, brought tingles through out your whole body.

 " I'm- I'm okay.. I'm alright.. Jaejoong.. Really.." You stuttered softly, not sure if you wanted him to stop or not.

 He sighed. " We better get out of here than. Before the cops come." He grabbed all of the shopping bags and took your hand and dashed you out of the mall, while everyone that had witness the scene eyed you two as you went. Including two very familiar girls and four other someones in the background...

 As you two approached Jaejoong's car, he opened the door for you to get in, then ran around to the driver's seat.

 You two drove in silent for 10 minutes. After, he drove into a parking lot of some stores and stopped the engine. He unbuckled his seat belt and looked out of the window and stared at the surroundings of cars and a few passerbys.

 You also unbuckled your seat belt and sat there in silent, looking down at your lap. ' What am I suppose to do now?' You thought sadly.

 " Jaejoongie.." You looked at him. He turned to look at you. " I'm sorr-"

 Jaejoong cut you off when he suddenly pulled your head in and planted his lips onto yours, making you lose your breath. You slowly placed your right hand on his shoulder and closed your eyes. You didn't know how long you two were kissing, and you didn't care. You had wanted this moment to last forever. The atmosphere had started to get steamy.

 Finally, what seemed like a decade later Jaejoong pulled back and opened his eyes. You opened your eyes and stared into his deep brown eyes.

 " Jaejoong.." You started.

 " No. I'm sorry." He said softly. " I'm sorry I ruined our first date. I'm sorry I should have made her leave a long time ago, but instead I had let her trail onto me when I knew I had a girlfriend.. I'm.. I'm really sorry for everything I have done." He whispered.

 " Jaejoong, you didn't ruin our date.. I did.. I should have known better than to let her provoke me.. I'm the one who is sorry." You said sadly.

 " No.. It's not that.." He said looking at you in the eyes. " I've.. I've been a very bad boyfriend to you ____-ah.. I've.." He paused.

 Then he suddenly flailed his arms up and grabbed locks of his wheat highlighted hair. " What is wrong with me?! I'm not like this!"

" Like what Jaejoong?" You said confused.

 " Like.. Like THIS!" He pointed to himself. " I'm a player! Okay?! I, I can't handle just one woman! But I don't know why when I'm with you, I feel so much guilt and this.. This FEELING I can't get rid of!" He huffed in frustration.

 You sat there in silent, taking it all in.

 " I never thought that I would like you this much..! I can't break up with you if I had the guts to! And if I ever did, I would probably go kill the guy that you would go out with next..! I- I  don't know why you are so different from any of these other girls I dated. Sure, your the cutest yet... But that still doesn't explain why I want to keep you all to myself, even if I want to break up with you!!" Jaejoong smacked his forehead onto the car's steering wheel repeatedly, making the horn honk every second.

  Then slowly you said, " You... Want to break up with me...?"

 " What?! No! That's not what I meant ____-ah! ... I just... How do I say it? .. You're the girl I dated longest the most! Yeah! Either I dumped her or she dumped me on the first week or even the first day! But you stuck with me for almost a month.. And I want it to stay like that too... I just don't know how to say this okay?! I'm not that touchy type of guys who are into their emotions and stuff.." He exasperated.

 " So what are you trying to say exactly oppa? That your still going out with me because you're breaking your record of keeping a girl?" You said softly.

 " NO!! GOD! I'm- I'm.. I think I'm in love with you!! Alright?!" He took a deep breath, shocked at what he just said.

 " It's.. Never happened to me before.. Never.." He whispered.

 You gaped, speechless. ' Oh my god! I think I'm in heaven! Kim Jaejoong actually said that he is in love with me!! AHHH~' You shrieked in your head. Your heart pounded out of it's rib cage and your stomach was going surfing.

 You blushed crimson," Jaejoongie.. I never thought you would ever say that! Oh my god! What if this is just a dream?! Jaejoong! Pinch me!" You pouted.

 He took a moment and looked at you and then started laughing. " I have a better idea." He said as he leaned towards your face and kissed you again.

 

 

 [ End of Flashback]

 

 

 You blushed red as that memory flashed in your head.

 " Aw gosh! I never thought Jaejoong oppa would be so romantic.. I  can't believe he said that he is in love with me! I'm in cloud nine!" You said spinning in circles and laughing.

 As you approached the school gates you thought, ' The girls are going to be so shocked when they find out they were wrong about Jaejoong! He CAN change! They won't even have a clue what happened!'

 But boy, where you wrong...

 

 

 ~ Yay! I'm finally done writing! Took me about 4 hours! Like I said, I made this up as I went along, so I was pretty suprised at the out come too! D: I will update as soon as I can! Thanks for reading!~