Kim Jaejoong... Are you hitting on me?!

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello everyone! I'm really thrilled how the fic is developing so far. I hope I don't bore you guys with these chapters so far! Okay, so here is the next chapter for today! Sorry I updated so late in the day, school is starting here! T^T Anyways happy readings!~

 

 

 " Hello ____-ah, my name is Micky Yoochun. I believe we haven't met before. It's nice to meet you." He said ever so politely and smiled.

 ' Oh my god... Yoochun-ah has such a manly and husky voice!' I squealed inside my head. ' No wonder the girls go crazy for him!'

 " Hi ____-ah! My name is Jung Yunho and I'm the leader of DBSK!" He boasted happily.

 " Oh... So your the famous ____-ah that our Changminnie has been talking about! I remember you, I have you in a class of mine! ____-ah, you were like the only girl who wasn't trying to kill me! My name is Xiah Junsu! So nice to see you again, ____-ah." He said happily in this adorable squeaky voice.

 ' Uh, I think he meant the crazy fangirls.' I thought.

 " Hello, so nice to finally get to meet everyone!" I smiled.

 Kim Jaejoong was looking at me up and down. I noticed and started to get nervous and blush. Yunho-ah noticed and smacked Jaejoong on the side of his head.

 " Ow! Yunho hyung! Why did you do that?!" Jaejoong said steamed. " That hurts you know!"

 " Don't be so rude Jaejoong-sshi, why were you looking at ____-ah like that?" Yunho questioned and gave Jaejoong the you-know-what-you-did look. " And you didn't even introduce yourself either!"

 " Oh, right. Hi ____-ah! My name is Kim Jaejoong and it's so nice to finally meet you!" He smiled broadly, then suddenly he gave you a quick wink when the guys weren't looking. He then turned to Yunho and said, " Happy now?"

 ' What just happened?!' You thought. ' Did he actually winked at me?! And what does he mean finally meet? I have him in homeroom...' Your face got red.

 " Have a seat between me and Jaejoong hyung, ____-ah! I'm hungry, let's all eat now!" Changmin said gleefully.

 " So ____-ah, tell us a bit about yourself." Yoochun said having a light smile on him.

 " Well, I just moved here yesterday." You replied.

 " Really?! We should take you around town sometimes then ____-ah. Seoul is the best place to have fun!" Junsu grinned.

 Everyone laughed, exepct Jaejoong. He was looking at you with a weird expression.

 " Hey! Aren't you that girl from my science class?" Jaejoong suddenly blurts out.

 I started blushing. " Um yea, I sit right next to you..."

 He thought for a moment. " Oh yeah! That's right! I wonder why I forgot about you... Ow! Yunho quit hitting me!" He started to pout.

 " I'm sorry ____-ah for Jaejoong being such an idiot. Don't mind him." He smiled.

 Your face got even redder. ' Oh gosh, I hope they don't notice!' You thought, getting more embarrased.

 " Come on everyone! Your food is getting cold, we wouldn't want to waste them now!" Changmin ordered.

 The guys were so absorbed into you, and they asked many questions, but all you could do was nod. You were sitting so close to Jaejoong, that you could feel his body heat radiating! You were still so flustered of being this close to him that you were even trembling trying to keep yourself calm. You could feel your heart beating so loudly. ' I'm not like this! It's not me to get worked up over a boy, even if he is a kingka! And what's happening to my heart?!' You cried inside you head.

 It went like this till lunch was over. You were disappointed and fustrated on how you could not think of anything to talk about with the rest of the guys. All you could think of was that you and Jaejoong were stealing quick glances of each other when the other was not looking.

 As you walked to your locker to get your stuff for the next class, Jaejoong sauntered up to you. You could automatically hear people around you whispering. Your face started heating up.

 " ____-ah, I just found out that I have my next class with you. Wanna walk with me?" He asked as he tilted his head a little.

 ' Oh god!' You thought. You could feel your face beet red now. ' Why does he have to be acting so cute?!' Just then it seems that your legs have lost the will to move.

 " ____-ah? Are you feeling alright? Your face is red. Do you need me to take you to the nurse?" He then touched your forehead with the back of his fingers.

 " Uh... I..." You didn't know what to say. Throughout your whole life no boy ever asked you to walk with him to class, much the less one of the kingkas of the school! You just stared into his deep brown eyes.

 " Uh ____-ah?" Jaejoong-ah asked a little nervous.

 Then suddenly a tiny voice in your head said, " ____! Wake up girl, this isn't like you! You can't be all swoony like any fangirl! If you want him to like you, then act cool!"

 You then magically snapped out of your trance. Your legs regained back full strength. Then you closed the locker and giggled.

 " Um, Jaejoong-ah, do you always ask every new girl you meet to walk with you?" It was your turn to tilt your head. " Is it your official pick up line?" You giggled more.

 " What?! Uh..." Jaejoong's ears turned pink. He had lost his 'coolness' posture and started stammering. " I- I, that's so not what I mean ___-ah!" He pouted.

 You laughed thinking he looks like such a child now.

 " Fine, if that's what you think ____-ah, I'll leave." With that he turned and sulked away.

 You sighed and thought, " Uh, oh. I think he is mad..." Then you yelled across the hallway, not caring if others were looking. " I'm sorry Jaejoong-ah! Don't be mad! I was just plaaayying!" When he didn't turn back, you sighed and said to yourself, " Oh well, guess I messed that up big time." With that you turned the opposite direction and walked to your class.

 " So how do you like this school so far?"

 A voice made you turn your head. Jaejooong was next to you smiling. You couldn't help but smile back.

 " Um, I like it alot. You?" I asked still smiling. I couldn't get this feeling off of me. It felt... Fuzzy.

 The two of you walked down the hallway to your class, absorbed in your conversation. A pair of girls at a nearby locker saw them and said, " Oh, look. The bad boy has found another victim."

 Jaejoong heard her and gave her his famous death glare. " Eek!" They yelled and ran away.

 " Jaejoong-ah? What's wrong? Did they say something?"

 Jaejoong looked at you and smiled. " Nothing ____-ah, lets go. We're going to be late for class."

 

 

~ I hope this was good enough. This is a pretty long chapter. Its going to have to last a while since I won't be able to update everyday now! Sorry please bear with it, I will update soon though, and thanks again for reading everyone! I appriciate the comments and are thrilled about the subscribers! Thanks so much! Bye for now! ~