DBSK v.s. Beast

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ I feel so bad for makig everyone wait for this update.. :(  I'm sorry! >_< So many things have been happening lately that I never had the chance to update. But now I finally get to! Yayy~ :D Happy readings~

 

 

 

 December 27, 2010   7: 15 am

 

 

 The sun was shining today and the birds were chirping merrily. The morning dews dripped and splashed lightly onto the trees, flowers and grass everywhere. The puffy, blue clouds were rolling in and the grey storm clouds were fading into the horizon. It was a beautiful winter day for everyone. Everyone besides me that is.

 I took a big sigh and continued to trudge slowly onto school.

 ' How can my life be more crazy than this? Everything is such a jumbled mess.. I find out that I have a heart tumor that is killing me bit by bit..  Not long after, I broke up with Jaejoong because he was cheating on me.. Now I find out that my long lost brother is part of an evil syndicate.. Just perfect.. What has this world gotten into? Am I cursed or something?' I kept asking over and over to myself.

 Junhyung was walking along side you while whistling and looking around the neighborhood when he noticed you looking all mopey and sighing.

 " Yahh.. What's wrong?" He nudged you on the arm.

 You were completely spaced out in your own little world that you ignored him. You were staring at the ground as you walked along.

 Snap! Snap!

 Junhyung started to snap his fingers in front of your face to get your attention. " Yahh, don't ignore me pabo. I'm talking to you here."

 You slowly turned your head to him and looked him in the eyes, then you went back to looking at the ground and sighed.

 " Why are you acting like this? Are you like dead inside or something?" He joked.

 " You want to know what's wrong?? Everything in my life, thats what." You grumbled.

 " Come on baby sis, your life isn't that bad. Compared to mine, you lived like a princess." He patted your head.

 " And you saying your life was even worse is something to be proud of??" You retorted.

 " What's so wrong about your life then?" He asked.

 " What's wrong? What's WRONG?! Are you blind, or haven't you notice that there are 5 juvenile criminals that are walking with us to school?!" You yelled.

 Junhyung turns around and gives the five guys that you were pointing to a glance.

 " What them? These are my best friends, though. They're nothing. Just pretend that they aren't there. They don't mind." He grins.

 " Hey we resent that." Says one of them.

 You did a face palm and sighed. Then you started to speed walk ahead, not wanting to be seen with these people.

 Since the day Junhyung showed up on your doorsteps, he hasn't left your side. After gomo and samchon had gotten over the shock that he was back, they called umma and appa. The news was shocking to both parties. Umma started crying tears of joy and saddness and wanted to talk to him, while appa refused to talk to his runaway delinquent of a son. Junhyung didn't seem to care, infact he could care less if they found out or not. He didn't want to talk to umma either, which made her heartbroken, but of course, he could care less.

 After all the drama had died down, gomo and samchon had let Junhyung live with us for the time being after he said that he got the money for your surgery. Or else, samchon would have kicked him out immidately.

 And of course, this wonderful news kept getting even more wonderful. On the day after Christmas, that morning, there was a knock at our doors again. And when you opened the door, you saw 5 more tough looking men, which you bet had something to do with Junhyung. 

 Later he had explained that these 5 guys were who he had grew up with when he was with the yakuzas. He said that they together had formed a gang called Beast. And so where ever he goes, they follow him.

 You had to force yourself to keep smiling while Junhyung was explaining because all of the guys looked suspicious as hell and where observing the house very closely as if they were going to rob it later.. But of course they didn't, only because Jun had forbiddened them to. Of course they weren't going to all live in that house, too. It was way to small for such a huge group to. They had rented out an apartment down the block and has been living there since.

 And now to add more salt your wounds, Jun decided to start going back to school, just to keep a closer eye on you. Even though he is already 18 and should be a senior, he decided to become a junior instead so he won't have to graduate yet. On top of all of that, his yakuza friends decided it would be fun to go back to school, too. All 6 are now new juniors to Kofa King High..

 ' Them going to school is only begging for trouble to be started.. Please god, whatever you do, don't make my life more worse then it already is..!" You pleaded and continued to half run, half walk away from them as fast as you can.

 " Yah, aren't you going to chase after your sister? She is getting away." Doojoon pointed out.

 " No, it's okay. She can take care of herself walking to school. Besides, she doesn't want to be seen with us. Just let her be." Junhyung chuckled.

 " Damn, Jun. Your sister is a y little babe. Is she looking for a man?" Kikwang rubbed his hands together and grinned.

 Junhyung punched him on the arm hard with a pissed off look.

 " Ouch! Aish, that was a compliment! Sheesh.." Kikwang rubbed on his sore arm.

 " Don't none of you idiots try to hit on my baby sister. Or else." He glared.

 " Or else what?" Asked Yoseob.

 " Or else I'm going to beat the life out of you." Junhyung said with a serious tone.

 The other 5 gulped and started to shrug their shoulders and scratch their heads in discomfort.

 " Uh, yeah sure. Of course hyung. Your sister is off limits." They said.

 " Pabos.." Jun rolled his eyes.

 " So Junhyung, what are you really going to do at this school? I know your intentions aren't only watching out for your sister." Dongwoon nodded to the school in the distance.

 " You're right. I'm here to find that Kim Jaejoong kid and give him a piece of my mind. I heard of his little reputation with the ladies from 2NE1. I heard what he has been putting ____ through. That punk is messing with the wrong girl. Nobody goes and messes up my baby sister's heart and puts her in that much pain.." Jun clenched his jaw together.

 " You know, sometimes it seems that you are more like a bodyguard than an older brother." Hyunseung laughed.

 " Yeah? Well this bodyguard is about to get his hands dirty." He said while rubbing his knuckles.

 " Do what you want. No blood shed though, we don't want to get the cops involved in our little game." Doojoon stated.

 Jun shrugged his shoulders. " I don't know, we'll see when we get there.."

 

 You arrived at the gates of school, your heart was thumping fast, due to uneasiness. You were afraid to be seen with your brother and his gang. And something else was on your mind too, Jaejoong.

 ' I just know those 6 are asking for trouble to come their way! That stupid oppa of mine.. Him and his stupid yakuza gang. He wants to make my life even harder than it already is! ... Oh my god, what if people start to discover that Jun was my brother? They will be asking so many things... Oh no, and how am I suppose to deal with Jaejoong- ah now? I can't look at him in the face anymore..' You rubbed your temples in anxiety and started to walk towards the school building.

 You followed the crowd of students going up to the school. Then suddenly the squeals of girls made your heart jump and you stopped dead in your tracks.

 A black, luxurious looking car parked itself in the parking lot and all of the DBSK guys stepped out, with Yunho as the driver.

 Even though they were all stunning looking, the atmosphere around them was off. They were looking all gloomy. Probably because Jaejoong was looking depressed, sad and negative looking.

 Sometimes you wondered if this break up hurted him more than it had hurted you..

 You started to hesitate on what to do next, so you just sat down on a table near you and watched him from afar.

 

 " You sure you are up to going to school today?" Yunho prodded Jaejoong on the arm.

 " Yeah. I can handle it." Jaejoong said emotionlessly.

 " Are you sure? You will be running into you- know- who." Junsu reminded.

 " Probably not. She will most likely be avoiding me." Jaejoong said sadly.

 " Okay, but don't say we didn't warn you hyung." Changmin shrugged.

 

 You quickly wiped your eyes as your emotions started to come out of nowhere all of a suddened. 

 " What the hell am I crying for??" You told yourself, trying to laugh it off.

 Then from the corner of your eyes, near the gates of the school, you saw your brother and his gang coolly strollin in.

 They had smug looks on their faces and their tough auras radiated so much that it had caught your attention from far away. In fact it had caught everybodies attention. Even the teachers that were stepping out of their cars.

 It even caught the eyes of the DBSK group.

 ' !' You thought in your head. ' Something is stirring already, and they barely stepped into the school!'

 Practically every girl was gawking at those 6 yakuzas, not only because their auras were so captivating, but they were more than handsome too. DBSK has fianally had a rival...

 

 " Heh, Jun look at how these losers are staring at us. It's like they think we are some kind of gods." Kikwang said snidely.

 " Man, am I gonna have fun.." Yoseob grinned and winked at a group of girls.

 They started to squeal like crazy.

 " Ayy look! Those guys over there look like the DBSK kids. And my best bet is that guy with the wheat hair is none other than Kim Jaejoong. His looks are really something.." Dongwoon pointed.

 " Did you just compliment on how that pretty boy looked?!" Junhyung raised his eyebrow at Dongwoon.

 " Uhh, no sir!" Dongwoon grinned cheekily.

 " Come on, I wanna make a scene and embarrass him in front of the whole school!" Jun yelled pumped and started to rush towards DBSK and the other 5 ran after him.

 

 " Hey guys, is it just me... Or does it look like those people are running towards us??" Yoochun questioned.

 " Well why would they come to us? Do they want trouble? What did we do to them?" Junsu asked with fear in his voice as he ducked behind Yunho.

 " Do we even know them? ... Ohh~! I bet they are looking for you Jaejoong hyung!" Changmin pointed accusingly at Jaejoong.

 " Me?! What the hell did I do? I don't know them!" Jaejoong said shocked.

 " You are the only person that would do something crazy enough to piss off a bunch of mean looking dudes! If not you who else?" Junsu piked up from behind Yunho.

 " Calm down. Let's see what they want first before we all start accusing Jaejoong- ah. He could be innocent you know." Yunho explained.

 They waited in one place for the 6 yakuzas to come towards them. 

 The Beast gang stood about 10 feet away from the DBSK guys. It seems like the whole school was in silence as everyone stopped moving, stopped talking and concentrated on the 2 groups..

 

 " YAH! Kim Jaejoong! You are dead meat, punk!" Junhyung yelled to the whole group, since he wasn't fully sure who was Kim Jaejoong.

 

 Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin looked at Yunho with a what-did-I-tell-you? look.

 " Okay, so I was wrong. I'm not perfect." Yunho crossed his arms.

 " What do you want?" Jaejoong stepped up and confronted Junhyung.

 

 Dongwoon had a smug look on his face. " See? What did I tell you? I knew he was Kim Jaejoong!"

 " Your sister has good taste.." Hyunseung said, impressed.

 " Shut up..!" Junhyung hissed.

 Jun then resumed to glare at Jaejoong with his most scariest glare, but for some reason this Jaejoong person wasn't being affected. Most people would cower under his glares, but for some strange reason Jaejoong resisted it, and instead started to glare back.

 As if something triggered inside, Jaejoong changed from the gloomy and depressed looking boy into the once again dangerous, and cold kingka with his powerful icy glares that could kill. Jaejoong's aura started to change from weak and sad to strong and tantalizing as he saw someone was threatening him.

 The DBSK members could feel that change in the air and shivered at how Jaejoong can become so scary in moments.

 Junhyung noticed this too and suddenly got little goosebumps on his arms. He grinned because he was impressed. ' This kid, he is different from anyone I know..' He thought.

 " You know what I came for Kim! I came to get pay back for what you did to my sister!" Junhyung yelled.

 " What the hell are you talking about? I don't know you or your sister. You must be mistaken." Jaejoong declared, not taking his cold glares off of Jun.

 Jun smirked. " Little punk, I heard about your little reputation with women. I heard what you were doing behind her back. You broke my baby sister's heart and now I'm going to break your neck." Junhyung cracked his knuckles.

 " And if you haven't put two and two together yet, my baby sister's name is Chu ____. Remember her, ?" Jun growled.

 " What the ?!?!" " No way!!" " REALLY?!" " What the .." Junsu, Changmin, Yunho, and Yoochun gasped.

 " WHAT?!? What the hell?!?! I didn't know ____- ah had a freaking brother!!!" Jaejoong yelled stunned.

 " So what if she never told you anything about me? I'm still here to beat the crap out of you for breaking her heart!" Jun said angrily, but inside he was feeling a little hurt that you never mentioned him to anyone before.

 " Look, you don't know anything about me and ____ -ah. Stay out of it." Jaejoong tried to be brave, but at this point his mind was clouded with so many thoughts and questions for you, like, " WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BROTHER?!"

 " I'm her ing brother, I have every right to be apart of it. NOW, less talk and more bone cracking." Jun said, and as on que, the other 5 yakuzas stepped forward.

 The 4 DBSK guys stepped forward to, and backed Jaejoong up.

 He turned to them with a wtf look and asked, " What the hell do you guys think you're doing?!"

 " WE DON'T KNOW..!!" Junsu shook with fear but still stood his ground.

 " If these 6 are looking for a fight, then we will help you fight them, hyung! 6 against 1 is not fair." Yoochun said bravely.

 " Oh, and 5 against 6 is fair?" Changmin rolled his eyes.

 " Please, you 4 step down aready! You can't help me fight, you will only be in my way! Not only will I then have to worry for myself, but worry for you, too?!" Jaejoong scoffed.

 " Hey, we are just trying to help. We aren't afraid to fight these guys." Yunho said and boldly looked glared at Junhyung.

  " Enough talking! Shut the up and get ready to be beaten to death!" Junhyung and the others started to advance and tower over the 5.

  " Why aren't the teachers, anyone stopping this?!" Junsu recoiled as his face inches away from Yoseob's fist.

 " STOOPP!!!"

 Everyone halted and they turned around.

 You were breathing heavily from the running, " ST- STOP IT!! Don't fight!!"

 " ____ -ah..." Jaejoong whispered, his fist was only an inch away from Jun's jaw.

 

 I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but I wasn't going to let them have a blood feud and getting my friends hurt over me. I had to stop this before it gets out of hand.

 You notice that Jaejoong was looking at you with those eyes and that strange expression again. It made your heart thump and your stomach turning.

 " Stop..." You whispered again..

 

 

 

 ~ Update, done! Thanks for reading everyone! Do you like the background? ^-^ I'll update as soon as I can! ~