Warning of trouble..

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello readers! I'm back for the next update. It's break finally, so now I can devote this time to catch up on my story. Happy readings~

 

 

 

As usual the lot was packed and bustling with students and teachers everywhere. The trees where rustling in the wind and giving shade to those teens who sit underneath it, concentrated in the books they're reading. Students were sitting at tables and drinking their coffees and lattes and catching up on some late research or homeworks. Others were talking on the phones or with their friends and hanging out like the average highschool kids. Guys were playing either soccer or football while their girlfriends would cheer and squeal.

 You glanced around and watched it all and sighed.

 " I so love highschool.." You smiled to yourself.

 You were half way up the steps of the school's entrance when your phone vibrated.

 ' Who..?' You thought as you opened your phone.

 Nicole unnie :) :

 ____ -ah~ Ditch hrm! Meet

 us outside the school

 doorsteps!

 

 " I wonder why?" You said puzzled. Then you texted back.

 To: Nicole unnie :) :

 Im already here. Wats the

 rush? Is somthin the

 problem? U knw, Im not

 suppose to ditch anymore

 classes cuz wat happen

 last time... D:

 

 You pressed send and a moment later your cellphone vibrated again.

 Nicole unnie :) :

tty wen we get there!

:D

 

 You leaned on the side of the rails and waited while the school bell rang and everybody started filing in. In the crowd of people someone called your name. You turned towards the building's door and could see Seungyeon waving at you. You grinned and waved back and motioned her to come. She sqeezed her way through the big crowd to get to you.

 " ____ -ah! Unnie! Hows it going?" She smiled and hugged you.

 " Hi Seungyeon -ah. So why is everyone meeting here?" You asked.

 " Hey girls! Over here!" Gyuri and Jiyoung called.

 You both turned to see them walking out of the school and waved.

 " ____ -ah!" Jiyoung beamed and pounced a bear hug on you.

 You hugged her back, " Hey Jiyoung -ah. Tell me why we are ditching homeroom, again?"

 She smiled, " Let's wait till the others arrive. And then Nicole unnie can tell you!"

 " You know, I'm not suppose to be ditching class again. I don't want what happened last time to happen again.." You frowned.

 " What happened last time?" Jiyoung asked.

 " You know, that Milly -ah girl came when we ditched school that day. And now she's trying to steal ____-ah's bf. I know because I'm in homeroom with ____ -ah." Gyuri said.

 Jiyoung made an " o " sound. Then she slapped you on the back. " Ah~ ____ -ah! Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. You're just being paranoid. That Kim isn't going to try anything in broad daylight with another girl, if he knows what's good for him." She smirked.

 You gave her " the look".

 Jiyoung smiled, " Hey, he won't try anything right? You said that you were going to change him for the better and everything. It's been like what? Almost a month being with Jaejoong?"

 Seungyeon let out a low whistle. " Wow, that's impressive. A whole month with no suspious fowl play.." 

 Jiyoung continued, " So how is that progress of changing him coming along? Anything?"

 " Haha guys. Very funny. This might come to a real shock for you, but I have made " progress" for your info! In fact, I wanted to talk to you all about this. It all started yesterday-" You started but Jiyoung cutted you off.

 " AH bup-bup-bup! Save it for later when the rest of the girls come! That's what we wanted to talk to you about!" She said getting excited.

 " Huh? But you don't know what I'm going to say.." You started.

 " Oh look, here they come now." Jiyoung pointed.

 " Hi, everybody is here, awsome." Nicole said as she and Hara trotted down the steps to us.

 " Sorry if we made you wait. Me and Nicole -ah had to sneak out of class without the teacher noticing." Hara said smiling.

 " Now will you guys tell me why are we here?" I asked.

 " We know what you've been doing yesterday~" Jiyoung chimed.

 " You have?!" I asked shocked.

 " Yup. Me and Hara unnie were at the mall yesterday and we saw that little play that you and Milly -ah put together." Gyuri grinned.

 " Oh.. Well, yea.." You blushed.

 " Hara and Gyuri called us right after you and Jaejoong made the run for it. From what we heard you really put up a fight ____ -ah." Seungyeon complimented.

 " My gosh, this is so embarrassing.." You covered you face, but still couldn't help smiling.

 " ____ -ah you said that you had something to tell us about Jaejoong?" Jiyoung questioned.

 " Right! You guys, during the car ride on the way home, Jaejoong oppa confessed and said that he is in love with me!" You squealed and could feel your cheeks blushing.

 " No way~! Are you sure he meant it?!" Nicole gasped.

 " I'm positive." You smiled.

 " But still don't put your guard down. Having a boyfriend is like going to war, winning is everything! So don't let any other girls get your man. Like that Milly -ah girl, what are you going to do about her?" Nicole asked.

 " Yeah ____ -ah, that girl means business. You better watch your back. I see how she looks at you in the hallways when your not looking." Seungyeon warned.

 " Really? She does that? I never knew.. Okay, thanks, I'll watch out. By the way, you guys got my back in case she does something right?" You asked curiously.

 " Of course! Do you even have to ask? Just give us a shout and we're there on the double." Nicole said.

 " Awsome. In the meantime, first period is almost starting. Let's go to class. I'll see you guys at lunch. Later!" You waved at them and went in.

 " Bye ____ -ah!" They waved back.

Walking in the empty hallways your phone vibrated.

 " Huh, wonder what the girls want now.." You said quietly as you looked at the screen.

 " What?! It's from Jaejoong!" You grinned and read the message.

 Jaejoongie oppa <3 :

Where were u babe?

Miss u in hrm. ^_^

 

 Your heart thumped loudly as you quickly texted back.

To: Jaejoongie oppa <3 :

Did u really miss me?

Hee hee im in the

hallways. I ditched

hrm with KARA

 girls. BTW is that

 Milly here 2day?

 O.o

 

 ' She had better not even show her face today.' You thought hotly.

 Jaejoongie oppa <3 :

Yea she is here.

 

 " Just freaking great.." You mumbled.

 To: Jaejoongie oppa <3 :

Is she flirting wth u? D:

 

 " She better not if she knows whats good for her. I better go to homeroom while I still can." You said and started walking.

 Your phone vibrated in your hand.

 Jaejoongie oppa <3 :

Heh heh y u ask? Is my

little princess jealous?

If it makes u feel any

better i can be mad at

her for u. ^o^

 

 You giggled at what he said.

 To: Jaejoongie oppa <3 :

  Ur 2 cute oppa! Im on

 my way to hrm now. Im

not goin in though. I'll

get in trouble. :P

 

' I'm already late, so why go to class anyways? It's almost over.' You thought simply.

 You leaned outside the class and texted Jaejoong till the bell rang and everybody rushed out.

 " Jaejoong!" You yelled when he came out.

 " ____ -ah." Jaejoong grinned and kissed you.

 You swept his bangs to the side and kissed his cheek while he held your hand.

 Then the both of you spotted Milly coming out of the class with her friends, she saw you and gave you the evil glare. Her lip was bruised purple and she had a white patch over her left cheek. Her friends glared at you when they saw you. You weren't afraid of them so you smirked and smiled, happy to see what you did to that barbie face of hers.

 Jaejoong coughed once and tugged on your hand, " Let's go ____ -ah."

 " Kay oppa.." You said and followed him. You turned to look afar at Milly and her groupie again. She glared at you and then pointed to you. Then she mouthed the words, " You're dead meat Chu."

 You scoffed, and mouthed the words, " Bite me ."

 

 

 ~ Chapter finally updated! I'll be writing and updating this whole week of thanksgiving break so be prepared to see a jump start in the story! ^_^ Thanks for reading, Hugs and Kisses. ~