Chapter 50

Hugs and Kisses

~ Here is another update. Again, I don't know what to name this.. :P Happy readings! :]~

 

 

 March 9, 2011    9: 26 am

 

 

 You were walking to your next class when you suddenly saw Junhyung and his crew members Doojoon and Yoseob slouching on  nearby lockers. You quickly made your way up to them, yelling Jun's name.

 " Juunn~! Jun, where have you been?" You asked him as you got near.

 He turned his head slightly, saw you, scoffed and rolled his eyes, and continued to talk to his friends.

 ' What the was that?!' You thought in your head, but ignored it and continued to ask him.

 " Where have you been the last 2 days? Are you still mad at what happened on Monday?" You questioned.

 He kept on talking to his friends as if you weren't there.

 " You know... Even though he won't admit it, Appa is really sorry for the things that he said.." You carried on.

 He slowly crossed his arms and slightly scrunch his eyebrows together as if you were just a very annoying buzzing sound.

 You started to get agitated.

 " HELLO?! Why are you mad at me? I didn't do anything to you! So stop being a jerk, you jerk!" You huffed.

 He stopped and sighed, " Don't you have anything better to do? Why don't you go bother that boyfriend of yours. I'm busy. Leave me alone." Then he resumed to talk to his friends.

 You gasped dramatically. " Ohh, no, you DIDN'T~! You did NOT just bring Jaejoong in!" You stopped and recollected yourself, took a breath and just let it slide.

 " Look, Junhyung, I don't know who you think you are, but nobody disses me like that! I'm here, all worried about your , wondering if you went out and got your jailed or something worse, and this is how you repay me, by dissing me like I'm one of your fangirls?!" You exasperated in your diva tone.

 Doojoon looked questioningly at Yoseob, as if saying, " What the hell's goin' on?"

 And in return Yoseob shrugged.

 Jun slouched on the locker even more and looked all chill, " So yeah, Joon. I think I can squeeze a rave in on Friday night.."

 " I'M TALKING TO YOU, PABO!!" You slammed your palm onto the locker, right next to his face.

 Yoseob and Doojoon jerked back slightly, surprised. But Junhyung remained calm as if nothing happened.

 " When are you going to answer me?!" You glared at him.

 Moments later, " You want an answer? Fine, GET LOST ____!!!" He yelled.

 You were taken aback, but then, " FINE, YOU ING BULLY!! I don't care if you die! You can go to hell!"

 " I'll see you there." He said sarcastically.

 You were so pissed, you threw your backpack at him.

 " Hey! OW!!" He cursed.

 You turned and stormed away. But a sudden split second later, you were down on your knees, cringing in pain.

 ( Jun had tackled you to the floor..... Nah, I'm just kidding. Hehe..)

 You grabbed painfully at your shirt and tried to grasp for air.

 A second later, Jun was crouching down right besides you. " ____!! What's happening?! What's wrong?!"

 He saw that your face was pale and you started crying without any sound. You were definitely in pain.

 You gasp raggedly, every breath stung at your lungs. " Me.. Medi- cine...!!" You coughed.

 " MED- MEDICINE?! MEDICINE WHERE?!" He yelled and looked about frantically like a mad man.

 " ...pack..!!" You shakily pointed, your forehead layed on the cold floor at an angle while looking at your backpack in tears.

 Students were stopping what they were doing to stare, yet no one did anything to help. Some were just walking past, minding their own business.

 " PACK...?! BACKPACK?!" Jun looked to find your backpack, which was laying near Doojoon's feet.

 " GIVE ME THA BACKPACK!!" He yelled like a manic.

 Doojoon was so freaked out by all this, he just kicked the backpack towards Junhyung on impulse.

 Jun quickly ped the backpack and rummaged through it. " Medicine.. Medicine!! WHERE THE 'S THE MEDICINE?!"

 Unable to find it, he flipped your whole backpack upside down and vigorously dumped everything out.

 A bottle dropped and rolled out onto the ground. Jun snatched it up and fumbled with the cap.

 " Damn these stupid child proof lids!!! Stay with me here, ____!! ... GOD WHY WON'T IT COME OFF?!"

 After not being able to " push down and turn to open", he tried to bite the cap off.

 The pain was constricting your air passage ways. Your heart thumped deafingly in your ears. All other sounds including Junhyung's voice became mute to you. You were quickly slipping through the pain into oblivion. Before you knew it, everything went black.

 

 ...

 

 You awoke in cold sweat. You had just came back from the worst nightmare you had in years.

 " ____! You're up! Thank god! I'm so sorry! I'm so so so sorry!!" Junhyung yelled besides your bed.

 " Where am I?" You said groggily. You lifted your arm to brush away your hair to find that there was a needle attached, pouring some sort of cool liquid into your blood stream.

 " In the hospital. You were out cold for about an hour. After I saw you had passed out, me and the guys carried you to the nurse and an ambulance came to the school as soon as possible." He explained.

 " Oh, nooo..." You felt like crying. " Did anyone recognize me?"

 Jun shrugged. " I don't know.. They rushed you out so quick, I doubt it.."

 " This is all your fault." You felt like pinning all this anger and unjustice the world's given you on someone, anyone.

 He nodded his head in shame. " I know. I'm sorry.."

 " If you hadn't been so slow with the medicine, I wouldn't be here." You continued, still groggy and grumpy.

 He nodded his head again. " I know. I'm really sorry.."

 " Now everyone knows I'm this weird girl with some sort of medication problem. It's all your fault."

 Again he nodded his head in agreement. " I know. I'm really, really sorry.."

 You looked agitatingly at him, " Will you quit saying you're sorry?! Why are you agreeing with me? How is this your fault?!"

 He looked up and shrugged innocently. " Because it might make you feel better..?"

 You sighed. " Pabo.."

 " Come on, let's get out of here." You unplucked the needle from your arm, Junhyung saw that and winced.

 " Are you allowed to do that on your own??" He questioned with concern.

 " I don't care. Being here gives me bad memories.. We're leaving." You slid of the bed and made a grab for your backpack.

 " But ____! You can't just leave! You got to wait for the people to check up on you!" He jogged after you.

 " I'm perfectly normal- I mean fine! I'm perfectly fine! .... Let's get out of here." You trudged on.

 " Are you sure you're okay?" He questioned.

 " Fit as a fiddle. Healthy as a horse. Now lets get the hell out of here." You shivered as old memories started creeping back.

 " The exit's in the other direction..!" He called.

 You mumbled under your breath. " Now he tells me.."

 As you past the receptionist, she smiled and you gave her a  quick smile and kept on walking until you reached outside.

 " Junhyung, where did you park the car?" You asked as you stood looking out into the parking lot.

 " We didn't come by car. We came by ambulance." He stood along side you.

 You slapped his arm.

 " Ow..! What's that for?!" He rubbed his arm.

 " You mean to tell me, we have to walk 4 and a half miles back to school?! School would be over by the time we get back!!" You huffed.

 He pouted, " ... We could always go by bus..."

 " Do you have any money? I sure don't." You crossed your arms.

 " Well, Doojoon and the guys are still at school, I can call them to pick us up in my car that I left at school!" He pulled out his phone, but then retreated it dejectedly with a miserable expression.

 " What is it now?" You asked.

 " I HAVE THE KEYS...!!" He wailed out loud.

 You did a facepalm.

 Then moments later, " Stop whining you baby. We can just call umma or gomo to come pick us up."

 He gasped dramatically. " You are a GENIUS!"

 " Was there ever any doubt?" You grinned.

 

 After getting through with the " Yes, I'm okay. Yes I can still go back to school. I'm positive I'm not hurt" deal, you both got back to school, just in time for lunch.

 

 " Not a single word about this to anybody, you swear?" You inquired Jun, with a hint of threat.

 " My perfect lips are sealed." He promised.

 You rolled your eyes and parted ways with him, and the day continued on normally as if nothing had happened.

 

 

 ~ Lol, I laughed while writing this chapter. xD I hope you guys liked this, I'll update soon. Thanks for reading!~