Let's hide from Jaejoong hyung! [ Part 1 ]

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Can't wait another week for another update? No problem! Lol xD Happy readings~

 

 

 January 9, 2011  9: 26 am

 

 

 Room 502, a hospital room that smells like a garden of roses.. For the past week that you still lie in bed, your family, Beast and the KARA girls have been coming in with roses to put around your room. Each rose filled with prayers and hopes that you would wake up soon to smell these roses. But alreay it has been a week and a half since that incident, and still no awakening from you..

 Junhyung sits on the chair that was provided next to the bed where you lay. He picks up your hand in his and lightly squeezes it.

 " ____- ah.. Please wake up soon." Then he laughs desprately. " Pabo, do you know that you're making everyone worry..? Not to mention you're making me lose money for all these roses that I'm buying.."

 Doojoon and the other guys laughed halfheartedly along with him.

 " Well, shall we go then?" Doojoon asked after placing his rose in the glass vase.

 " Not yet.. I want to tell her why we came today.." He then turns back to you and says," Hey ____-ah. Good news, we found the guy that pulled the trigger on you.. We got rid of him already, if you know what I mean."

 " ... Okay, let's get going then." Jun started to get up.

 "... Jae...Joong..."

 " WHAT?!" Junhyung nearly twisted his neck to look at you again.

 " Holy crap! Did ____-ah just say somthing?! I could have sworn.." Kikwang mumbled to himself.

 Dongwoon shook his head. " No.. No. ____-ah really did say somthing! She said Jaejoong!"

 " I'll go get a nurse..!" Hyunseung yelled and stood up and ran out of the room yelling, " Nurse!!"

 All the guys crowded around your bed, waiting to hear somthing else, anything else. But you stayed silent, sleeping peacefully once again.

 Junhyung pouted. " Junhyung.. JUN..-HYUNG, not Jaejoong... Aish! ____-ah, the first thing you say in weeks and it's that boyfriend that you dumped. Don't you have anybody else in your mind? Like, your brother??"

 " Ahh, don't blame her, Jun. She can't help it." Yoseob patted his shoulders.

 " I know.. It's just that who were the people that visited her every single day? Who were the people that are worried sick over her? That Jaejoong guy probably doesn't even know what happened to her." Jun complained.

 " Then why don't you tell him?"

 The guys looked towards the door to find the 5 KARA girls walking in, each person with a single rose in their hands.

 " Hey~ So nice to see you pretty girls again!" Kikwang grinned.

 " Don't even start that this early in the morning with us." Gyuri rolled her eyes.

 Kikwang shrugs his shoulders and continues to grin, " I was just trying to be nice."

 Just then, two nurses ran into the room with Hyunseung behind them.

 " Wow, this place sure is crowded.." One of the nurses smiled.

 Everyone was quiet as the two women examined you. " Strange.. It doesn't look like anything has changed.. What did this girl say exactly?" They asked.

 " She said Jaejoong.. It's her ex-boyfriend." Jun replied.

 One of the nurses raised her eyebrow. " Oh? How odd... Well, everything seems to be normal. If anything happens again, please call us immidiately." And they both bowed and left.

  " So ____-ah called Jaejoong's name in her deep sleep? Wow.." Nicole exclaimed.

 The girls walked over to your bed side. Seungyeon patted your hair gently, " Please wake up soon ____-ah. You're missing out all the fun of winter break.."

 Hara whispered," Did you know how much we were freaking out when we heard the news from your brother about what happened to you? I couldn't sleep soundly for days after that."

 " Hey guys, how come no one has told the DBSK guys about what happened to ____-ah? I mean, aren't they her friends, too?" Jiyoung wondered.

 " Why should they know? It's not like it's going to make any difference." Jun stated plainly.

 " Well, I just thought that since Yunho and the others are her friends, just like we are, they deserve to come and at least visit her.." Jiyoung explained.

 " Speaking of the DBSK guys... Jiyoung-ah, you have been hanging around that Jung Yunho a lot lately. Care to explain?" Gyuri asked amusingly.

 Jiyoung blushed, " Gyuri! Please don't bring this up in front of everyone.."

 The rest of the KARA girls laughed.

 Knock. Knock. Knock..

 Everyone turned towards the door way and was surprised to see who was there.

 " Speak of the devils.. Here is one of them now.." Yoseob whispered.

 " Hello. May I come in..?" Yoochun asked politely at the doorway.

 " No one is stopping you.." Nicole smiled.

 Yoochun walked in and stopped midway when he saw who was laying on the hospital bed.

 " .. I was wondering why so many people were here.. I can see why now." He said shocked.

 " Why are you here?" Junhyung asked what everyone was thinking.

 " I was visiting my grandmother in the hospital with Junsu. I was going to get somthing for us to eat, when I passed by this room and overheard someone mention DBSK.." He answered honestly.

 " So could anyone care to please explain why ____-ah is in this state?" Yoochun asked, earnestly worried.

 " Well.. It started when..." Jun began to explain..

 After he had explain that long and treacherous story, Yoochun was amazed.. " Jaejoong hyung's ring saved her life, you say?? ... Why were we kept hidden from this? We are ____-ah's friends, too.."

 " That's what I was saying!" Jiyoung piped up.

 " So I can tell the others what is happening to ____-ah, right?" Yoochun questioned.

 Everyone looked at each other. " Sure. Go ahead.." Jun spoke for everyone.

 " Excuse me while I inform Junsu of this.." He said politely and walked outside and pulled out his phone.

 To Junsu-yah :

  You won't believe what

 I just found out on my way

 to get food.. :(

 

 He waited a few moments until his phone vibrated again.

 Junsu-yah :

 *sigh* Let me guess..

 You 4got to bring any

 money?? -___-

 

 Yoochun rolled his eyes.

 To Junsu-yah :

  NOO.. I found ____-ah.

 In room 502.. In a hospital

 bed.. :(

 

 He waited again for a responce.

  Junsu-yah :

  Why? She sick? O.O

 

 Yoochun sighed. " How do I say this..? Umm.."

 To Junsu-yah :

She got shot.. :"(

 Im not kidding.

 

 He waited impatiently for the reply.

 Junsu-yah :

O___________O

 WHAT?!

 

 Before Yoochun could press send on his next message, he heard running footsteps down the hallway. When he looked up he saw Junsu running towards him at neck breaking speed!

 " Yah! Junsu- ah, watch out!" Yoochun yelled and tried to get out of the way.

 Too late. CRASH!!

 " OUCH! Junsu-! You pabo, watch who you are running into next time!!" Yoochun picked himself off the floor.

 " I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD!! WHERE IS ____-AH?!" Junsu yelled as he jumped back up again.

 " In there.." Yoochun pointed while rubbing his sore elbows.

 " You two are really funny, you know that?" Kikwang laughed when they entered.

 Junsu ran over to your bed. He looked at you with shock. " What happened?! IS SHE IN A COMA?!"

 " Yes she is.." Seungyeon answered.

 " Will somebody explain to me what's going on here? How did ____-ah get shot?" Junsu looked around the room with wide eyes.

 " Will you relax, kid? This happened a week and a half ago.." Doojoon stated.

 " And you still kept it a secret from us?!" Junsu exclaimed.

 " Come here Junsu-ah.. I'll tell you what they told me.." Yoochun beckoned him outside again...

 " ... Yeah, so that is why she is now in there. They told me she hasn't woken up since, but today ____-ah called out Jaejoong hyung's name." Yoochun finshed.

 Junsu was pale white, he couldn't handle any story with blood and death in it.

 " So- so what are we going to do? Are we going to tell the others?" He stammered.

 " Well.. That depends, should we tell Jaejoong hyung? I mean, they broke up and are still at that point where things are still complicated.. I think it's better if we don't tell him?" Yoochun decided.

 Junsu thought this over for a minute. " Yeah. You're right.. Let's tell Yunho hyung and Changmin-ah though.."

 " I wonder what will happen when Jaejoong hyung find out that we kept this a secret from him.." Junsu whispered.

 " Jaejoong- ah WON'T find out.. So we will be safe.." Yoochun patted Junsu's shoulder.

 " I hope you are right!" He gulped.

 

 ....

 

 [At Jaejoong's place]

 

 " ACHO!" Jaejoong sneezed.

 " Man.. I have been sneezing nonstop for the past 10 minutes... I wonder if someone is talking about me..."

 

 

 ~ And there you have it folks! Another update! Hahaha, you guys can rest at ease. This chapter isn't so much as a suspenseful cliffhanger like all the last chapters ^_^ Thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses. I want to thank all my new readers for subscribing and commenting, too! I'll update as soon as I can~