2NE1 out there.. Trouble is brewing!

Hugs and Kisses

~ Eh. School and because I had writer's block. Here is the next chapter! Happy readings!~

 

 

 August 30, 2010    7:15 am

 

 

 " What a weekend.." You sighed. ' I'm so glad that the weekends is over. Hana was such hell..' You thought relieved. ' Never has a Monday feel so wonderful.'

 As you walked to school you remembered what happened after the KARA girls dropped you off after your " fun" day.

 [Flash back]

 You stood near your doorsteps blinking. " I don't want to go in.. Hana might jump me!" You laughed a little to yourself.

 You went to look for another way in without Hana knowing. You looked up to your window on the second floor. " I so hate my life..." You muttered. Sighing you stared at a tree that streched all the way to your window. " Well, drastic measures call for drastic actions!" You told yourself. Getting all of your shopping bags, you started to place a foot on an uplifting root and held the side of the tree carefully.

 " Don't tell me your actually dumb enough to climb the thing unnie.." A voice came from behind you.

 " Aigoo! Whoa!" You yelled while slipping. " Hana..! Hey there..." You said when you regain your balance. You swallowed and gave her a little wave. She looked at you with crossed arms. " Hana.. I um, locked myself out-" You started but then was cut off. 

 " So what was that boy doing to you earlier? Did he hurt you? Who was he? How did he know you? Where did he come from?" Hana hammered you with questions.

 You thought up of the only thing to say to her at the moment was, " Um, that- that was a girl that I kissed?" You kept youself from laughing at your own comment.

 She looked at you dumbfounded. " Don't play dumb with me unnie, that was a man that I saw. You can't fool me. I'm not a pabo, so spit it out already!"

 You sighed and slowly said, " Hana. I have a boyfriend now. Jaejoong Oppa. Yes, that's right. Kim Jaejoong is my boyfriend now-"

 You blurted out a spilt second later, " Please don't hurt me!!" And cringed.

 " You what?! You can't have a boyfriend! Your too young! I'm telling Gomo on you!" She stormed off. " I knew I smelt a playboy a mile away!"

 " NO! Wait Hana! I'm already 15! I don't need permission!" You yelled running after her.

 [End of flashback]

 ' Samchon and Gomo didn't seem to mind. Which made Hana even more steamed.. The look on her face could crack a mirror.. Ah, that sister of mine. I know she means well. Protecting me and all..'

 As you approached the gates of Kofa, you took all it's beauty in. You stood there wondering what Jaejoong is doing. You wondered how the KARA girls and DBSK guys are going to react. You wondered if even the whole school knew! Would that be a bad thing?... You could feel your heart racing as you walked through. You took a lookaround the busy campus. Your eyes landed on a bunch of girls staring at you nearby. It seems like they were talking about you.

 " Oh, no.." You said softly.

 The shocking thing was that they began to approach you! When they got close enough to you, a girl with the prettiest eyes you have ever seen spoke. " So your the new girl that Kim Jaejoong hooked up with. Is that right?"

 " I- I don't.. I uh.. I mean.. Y-yeah. That's me.." You kept stuttering. These four girls infront of you radiated such cool yet dangerous vibes. And their beauties, so unnatural. They were so perfect..! They definitely weren't the people to be messed with.  

 The girl that spoked, smirked. " A guy with his standards could have done better.."

 ' Hey! Wait a minute! Was that an insult?!' You thought.

 She then smiled pompously. " I'm Dara. Park Dara." She took a step forward and stretched her hand out. When you didn't take her handshake, she took a step back and her smile faded. She crossed her arms and looked at you coldly.

 Another girl stepped forward, her beauty was as tantalizing. Exept for her, she looked like a yakuza. She looked at you up and down. Then gave you a nod. " I'm Lee Chae Rin. But everyone calls me CL. So should you." And stepped back. 

 Before the third girl stepped forward, you blurted, " What do you people want from me?!"

 " Chill girl.. We just wanted to see who our little Jaejoongie has caught this time. That's all. I'm Minzy by the way. Gong Minzy." She said all coolly.

 Then the last girl spoke, " My name's Park Bom. I know what your probably thinking, too. We might come off as rutheless, but that's just how we are, you know? Don't take it personally." She smiled and winked at you.

 Inside, your heart was pounding, all this time you thought that these girls were Jaejoong's ex-girlfriends or something, and that they came to pick a fight with you.

 " We'll see you around alright?" Bom said. Then they turned their backs on you and started walking away. Then Bom turned her head around and shouted, " Word of advise! Keep Jaejoong on his feet! You don't want Jaejoong to start getting bored of you!"

 " Who are you guys?!" You yelled at them.

 " We are 2NE1!" They yelled in unison.

 

 

 ~ Um... This chapter makes me feel like such an in experienced writer. It's short. I know. Lol Having writer's block is no fun. I want to update as much as I can, but I have nothing good to put down.. Anyways, thanks for reading my fanfic, I will update when I can soon! I made my background today! Yay! <3 ~