The Mysterious Letter... [Part 1]

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello again! Thanks for waiting patiently, here is the next chapter! Happy readings! ^^ ~

 

 

 Class was starting and I couldn't find Jaejoong at all! I sighed softly. " Where is that idiot?"

 Homeroom soon passed by in the blink of an eye and Jaejoong was still nowhere to be found. I couldn't concentrate on any of my work or what the teacher was droning on about. Inside I was aching to go find Jaejoong.

 As you walked down the hallway practically everyone was either staring, or making faces and gossiping about you with their friends.

 You looked back at them angrily. " What are you people looking at?!" You told to nobody in particular.

 A girl with red highlighted hair in ponytails piked up. " Is it true that you're Chu ____? The girl that is dating THE Kim Jaejoong?"

 " Ne. That's me. What about it?" I told her intensly. ' How did they already know?! Someone must have told these people.' I thought.

 She made a little " o " sign with and shrunk back into her little groupie, a little afraid of your tone of voice.

 " You got some guts Chu. Going with a beast like him. Nice." A senior with spiked hair said while high fiving his friend. " Hey you know, if things don't go the way you wanted with Kim Jaejoong, you know, you could always hit me up. If you know what I mean." He continued and then winked at you. All of his friends were laughing and high fiving him.

 I felt a ping of heat rising in the back of my neck. I could feel my face blushing like crazy. " Ha. As if!" I told them. 'These boys are so rude!!' I told myself and quickly walked away as the commotion continued.

 As I sat down in my next class, I felt a little nudge on my arm.

 " Hey ____-ah. Is it true that you're actually going out with Jaejoong hyung??" Changmin said with these anticipating eyes, as if waiting for me to say, " Haha! That's silly Changminnie! You're so cute to think of such a thing. I would never do that!"

 I turned to him and said, " I am.. Why?"

 " Oh.. It's nothing.." He said looking defeated. " It's just that you told me.. Remember how you told me not to worry, and that you could handle yourself and not fall for him? What happened to that?" He looked at you, waiting for a good answer.

 " I um.." I blushed. " Well, I guess.. I changed my mind?"

 " Oh." He sighed. Changmin didn't seem too content with my answer. " Well congratulations ____-ah. Best wishes to both of you. I hope you guys are happy."

 " Wow, Changmin-ah. You make it sound like we are getting married or something.." You laughed and pinched his cheeks.

 He smiled his unique, cute lopsided smile that always seem to melt your heart. " Oh haha. Well just don't let Jaejoong get you to early in your relationship. If you know what I'm talking about."

 " No.." I shook my head confused. " I don't know what your talking about.."

 Changmin gave me an intresting quizzical look and smiled. " I guess you're to innocent minded to understand, huh, ____-ah?" He then lightly flicked your forehead.

 " Hey.." I said playfully and rubbed my forehead. " Oh! That reminds me. Changmin-ah, have you seen Jaejoong oppa by any chance this morning?"

 " Oppa?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

 " Gosh! Yes oppa! Have you seen him?" I said rolling my eyes.

 He laughed. " Why? Hyung didn't go with you to homeroom this morning?"

 " No. He didn't even show up." I said feeling anxious once again.

 " That's odd. I could have sworn I saw hyung somewhere today.." Changmin said more to himself than you. Changmin put on his thinking face, after awhile, " Oh right!" He said as he suddenly banged his fist on the table.

 That made you jumped out of your skin. " What?! What happened to Jaejoong?!"

 " What? Oh, you were still listening to me? Um.. It's nothing to worry about. Sorry for the fright." He scratched the back of his head and laughed.

 That made me feel even more worried that something has happened. Woman instincts I guess? 

 " Anyways don't worry ____-ah. Jaejoong hyung will show up sooner or later. He is just probably.. Busy. With things. He will eventually show up." Changmin said.

 " Oh, that's a relief.." I said slowly, still not quite sure. " Changmin-ah, are you hiding something you're not telling me?"

 " WHAT? No, no I'm not. Why in the world would I lie to you about Jaejoong hyung's whereabouts when you're his girlfriend?"

 " You're digging yourself into a deeper hole Changmin-ah. What do you know?" I said suspicion overflowing.

 " What? What are you talking about? I'm not digging myself anywhere. Haha. You're just imagining things ____-ah! I don't know anything! Don't ask me! Go ask Junsu hyung!" He said all in one breath. Then he took a book out and began to pretend reading. Probably trying to avoid eye contact with me.

 I huffed. " Hey Changminnie... Tell me..." I poked his strong arms. 

 He ignored me and kept " reading". " I am in my educational mode. Please don't bother me while I am trying to learn ____-ah." 

 I stuck my tongue at him. " Yeah right. As if Changmin-ah.."

  When I stopped bothering him, he sighed a sigh of relief and continued " reading", what was that book called again? " How to make 50 different dishes in less than 15 minutes"... .. HA! Educational mode my foot!

  I soon fell into my own world wondering about Jaejoong. ' Where are you, you pabo? Don't make me worry over you! ... Changmin told me to go ask Xiah Junsu. I wonder what he knows..' I told myself.

 

 

 ~ I hope you guys like this chapie!! :3 Anticipate part 2! Thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses everyone! I'll update soon! <3 ~