Kofa King High, Proud home of the Kings

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello again! Okay so I thought it over for a long time on how I should get the story going and now here it is! Enjoy and comment if you can. Thanks ~

 

August 25, 2010   7:15 am

 

 When I woke up it was already morning! I rubbed my eyes as I looked at the clock on the wall. "Holy cheezits! School starts in 15 minutes!" I pounced off the bed and grabbed the red and white uniforms and ran into the bathroom. "Gomo! GOMO! Why didn't you wake me? Now I'm going to be late!" I yelled through the shower.

 Auntie poked her head into my room. "Oh, but you looked so tired dear. I thought you might need some more snoozies. Oops?"  Was all she said and left.

 I dashed out still half drenched. I grabbed my hairbrush and started combing it furiously. "Ow, ow, ow!"  Then  I got my backpack and ran into the living room. Everyone was already up, and had finished their breakfasts.

 "Toast?" Uncle offered.  " No, that's okay sam-chon, I'm already late!" With that I dashed out the door.

 As I sped down the unfamliar sidewalk, I thanked myself for reading and remembering where the high school was. I had read during the plane ride that it was pretty glamorous. And since I'm turning freshman this year, I'm pretty excited. I turned the corner on the street and there it was... And by golly, was it huge. I slowly walked up to those giant, tall and gleaming silver gates. I stood right in the center of those large opened gates, while students filed in around me. Some gave me weird stares. But I didn't care, I was gawking at the giant maroon and white 2 story building. It had golden banners flying everywhere, and they all sayed, "Welcome To Kofa King High, Proud Homes of the Kings" in maroon. "Wha... This is my high school? Alright!" I cheered.

  Then a boy shoved pass me. "Hey move it! Your blocking up the entrance!"

 "Oops, sorry!" I blushed and rushed in with the crowd. When I was walking towards the entrance I suddenly saw a group of girls screaming, "Oh my god! IT'S DBSK!!!" Then they all started screaming. Others looked at where they were pointing, and so did I. Near the gates there was a band of 5 REALLY smoking hot boys walking in.

 There was a manly looking guy to the right. A tall one, who was smiling... and eating? Was walking next to him.  A happy go lucky boy with reddish brown hair, and one who looked very mature and smart to the left. But the guy in the center really caught my eye. He wasn't walking, but more of sauntering his way in. He was slender yet strong.  He had an aura that radiated from him, and it was saying that he was cool and in charge, I think. He had brown hair with wheat- gold highlights.

 "Whoa, um who are they?! And what's DBSK?" I said aloud. A pretty girl next to me said, "You don't know who they are? You either were living under a rock or just moved here. But those guys are called DBSK and they are all freshmens here."

 "Oh, so how did you guys know who they are if they just got here?" I asked her.

 "Well, they were "famous kingkas" when they were in junior high. But now, they are going to become the real kings of Kofa King High."

 'Wow! What a reputation.' I thought. 

 "My name is Jung Nicole, by the way." She smiled at me with her pearly white teeth. "I'm a freshman here also, your a freshman too right? Let's be friends, I'll show you the rest of my friends later!"

 "Uh...," 'Wow, that was quick!' I thought. "Hi, my name is Chu ____. Nice to meet you! So can you tell me who those DBSK guys are?"

 "Sure ____ -ah, but later. School's starting we don't want to be late! Lets go!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the entrance. I took one last glance behind my shoulder and looked at the DBSK members. The guy  with the wheat- gold highlights caught me looking and stared back. At that moment I thought my heart had skipped a beat. 'Uh, oh my heart is acting up again. I think it's that tumor of mine. I better tell gomo later.' I thought as I got dragged deeper into the grand hallways of Kofa King High by my new friend, Jung Nicole.

 

~ I'm so sorry if this chapter bore you guys! >.< I was so happy to see so many viewers on the first day of my fanfic! ^^ I'll try harder to make it more exciting. If any Korean words are wrong, please tell me so I can fix it! Thanks again for reading everyone, I'll update soon.~