Don't tell Jaejoong... Oppa!

Hugs and Kisses

~ Sorry it took like a week to update. I only have internet on the weekends, but anyways thats not important! Here is the next chapter! Thanks once again for the comments and subscribers! Happy readings!~

 

 

 August 26, 2010    12: 10 pm

 

 

 As I walked through the huge cafeteria doors, I was approached by the KARA girls. Nicole- ah and Jiyoung- ah ran and hugged you.

 " Whoa! Easy! Haha, hi everyone! You didn't have to wait for me!" You said happily. Then you looked around to find that Jaejoong has left your side.

 " Come on! We can talk when eating." Nicole said.

 As soon as we sat down everyone looked at me intensely.

 " What? What did I do?" You looked at them bewildered.

 " So ____-ah what was it that got you so down today? Is it something personal?" Gyuri asked worriedly.

 " Yea! Nicole unnie said that you didn't look so well and you were like going to tell us at lunch. If you don't want to, we understand." Jiyoung smiled.

 I took a long sigh. " Oh man. I don't even know how to tell you guys. I mean, it's so personal... I just found out about it yesterday!"

 " ____-ah, if there is anything you need help with in your life, we will be there to help out in anyway we can!" Hara exclaimed.

 You smiled at them sadly. " I'm so glad to have met you girls. You all know each other since when you were little. But I'm just a stranger in the mix and you treat me like family, thanks so much."

 They all looked at you and smiled and nodded. " We are here to listen." They said in unison.

 You took a deep breath and said, " Okay! Here goes nothing! Umm.. Yesterday I learned that I, no. Let me start from the beginning. At the age of 10 I was diagnosed with a growing tumor in my heart..." You stopped and looked at them.

 They gaped their mouths and gasped. " Oh my god. ___-ah! We are so sorry! Are you okay now? Is it still there?" Nicole said shocked.

 " Yes.. I had thought it was like no big deal. Everyone told me that it was going to disappear when I get older, but they all freaking lied to me! I just learned yesterday that it is not going to disapper on it's own. And in fact I don't have much time left! The doctor said that if I don't get the tumor removed by the time I'm 16, I'm not going to make it!" You yelled, a little on the frantic side.

 They sat there and absorbed it in. " Oh, you poor baby!" Jiyoung yelled.

 Gyuri and Hara covered their mouths and looked at each other in shock. Seungyeon sat there dumbfounded. Nicole looked at you with her big brown eyes in silence. Then she spoke, " ____-ah, how old are you now? How much, uh, much time do you have left?"

 " 9 months..." You groaned and placed your head down on the table.

 " Oh no! How can we help? What can we do? Does anyone else know besides us?" Nicole practically jumped out of her seat.

 Your thoughts suddenly jumped to the image of Jaejoong. " Oh my god! Please don't tell Jaejoong oppa!" You covered your mouth after you heard what you just said.

 " What the hell? What did you say?! You called that guy oppa?! That's- that's! Oh my gosh! I think I'm going to faint!" Jiyoung yelled dramatically. She then passed out leaning on Nicole's shoulders.

 The others looked at you with their eyebrows raised and with questioning looks. " What, uh, what does Kim Jaejoong have to do with this?" Seungyeon asked.

 " I- I don't know actually. I don't know why in the world I said that!" You blushed. You could fell the back of your neck heat up.

 " Don't lie to me ____-ah! I can see it right through you! You like that ert don't you? In fact you like him alot, don't you?" The supposedly fainted Jiyoung jumped into the conversation.

 " I- I don't know what to feel okay?! I know it's wrong liking a guy like him, but I can't help it! There is something about Jaejoong that is so... Alluring." You said blushing and twiddling your fingers.

 Jiyoung, Gyuri, and Seungyeon made a gagging sound. " Stop! I don't want to hear anymore! That is so gross! Of all the DBSK guys, you go and choose to like Kim Jaejoong, the most notorious playboy in all of Seoul Korea!" Seungyeon swallowed and made a digusted face.

 " Boy! You sure have a bad taste in men, ____-ah.." Hara declared.

 " Hey! He is not that bad of a guy.. You should give him a chance, he seems pretty decent." You tried to protest.

 " ____-ah, take it from a girl who's got experience. Don't go falling for Jaejoong. He is not the type for you." Nicole said.

 " He is only going to use you, and then break up with you. That's how he is. There is not a girl in this school who doesn't know who Kim Jaejoong and what he does." Gyuri added.

 " It's true, ____-ah. I used to date Jaejoong for a week when I was in junior high. But I broke up with him when I found out he was cheating on me." Hara said sadly. " I thought he was the one. But every girl who has been with him says that. And in the end, it's the same result. Your not going to make a difference ____-ah."

 " Lots of girls dated him out of what they thought was a connection between them and Jaejoong, they thought that they were the ones who could change Jaejoong out of his ways. But they never could and in the end they get their hearts broken by the man they loved." Jiyoung said as she shook her head.

Seungyeon tsked.  " Becareful around him, ____-ah. Kim Jaejoong has a cold heart that knows no feelings of love."

 You took in what they all said and sighed. There was no way to convince them that Jaejoong was actually good. You remembered this morning with the caterpillars. ' He really isn't that bad!' You thought. ' I'm not going to be like those girls, I will be the one to change him for the better! I believe that there is some sort of true connection between me and Jaejoong on the first day we met. I will be the girl that will melt that frozen heart of that notorious playboy, Kim Jaejoong!' That was a promise you made silently to yourself.

 " But enough about that ____-ah! Why are we worried about Jaejoong when it's you we need to pay attention to?! This weekend, we are so bringing you around Seoul with us. It's going to be fuuunn!" Nicole cheered.

 " Thanks everyone! And please keep this secret about me between the group okay? I don't want people knowing." You said worriedly.

 " Don't worry a thing ____-ah! You are part of us now! Like family, we are in this together! You can trust us to the end!" Jiyoung smiled broadly and gave you a wink.

 Everyone nodded in unison. You smiled, ' Like family, huh?' Then a sad memory slowly crept into your mind and you started spacing out. ' Why did I just think of my brother all of a sudden?!' You shook your head and continued to talk with the KARA girls. 

 

 

~ I'm starting to wonder myself how you and Jaejoong are going to "connect". Lol 10 chapies already.. Um, I think I can see at least 20 or 30 chapies in this fics future, maybe less. Not sure, but thanks everyone for reading and comments are inspiring! =D I'm so happy there are new subscribers! You like my story! T^T <3 ~