Go out with me?

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ I feel terrible. It took so long to update. So sorry, but the next chapie is here! Yay! Lol. Happy readings~

 

 

  August 28, 2010 1:00 pm

 

 

 The first week of school seemed to have flown by, and it's now the weekends. Today the KARA girls were going to pick you up and go have fun around Seoul. You looked at the clock and moaned.

 " They are so late! We were suppose to leave an hour ago! I even took time to pretty myself up and hour early, too! I can't believe this!"

You were so excited about today that you took your time to make yourself look good. You were feeling so refreshed and beautiful, it seemed like nothing would go wrong today. You stood up and walked around the room. Then you stopped and had a terrible thought. ' What if they forgot me? Or, rather they ditched me?!'

 You were about to call Nicole when there was a knock at you door. You went to open your door and found a smiling Hana.

 " Hey Hana. Sup?" You petted her head.

 She giggled. " Noona, some person is here to see you! They are waiting at the door."

 " Oh yay! It must be the KARA girls!" You grinned.

 " What are KARA girls, noona?" Hana asked confused.

 " Oh, they are just my friends at school. They are picking me up today. I gotta go! Can't keep them waiting!" You then got your stuff and speed walked to the living room.

 " Um. I don't think that's them.." Hana told herself.

 " Okay guys! I'm ready to go!" You yelled cheerfully.

 " Where are we going?" The voice said smoothly.

 You stopped dead in your tracks and your smile vanished. At your front door, there leaning on the door frame was none other than Kim Jaejoong.

 Your mouth fell open. You were completly shocked. Your heart started to pound. " Jaejoong! Why are you here?! At my house?!"

 He took off his sunglasses and pouted. " What? I can't come visit my y best friend? By the way, you look very nice today." He added.

 You blushed, your face started to heat up. " Wh- why don't you go visit your y best friend somewhere else!"

 ' Oh my god. Don't tell me I just said that! That's so embarassing!' You yelled in your head.

 He pouted, looking hurt. Then he walked into your house and sauntered up to you. You were slightly shaking and couldn't keep still!

 He was like a feet from you. That's how close he got to you! He then ran his fingers through your hair and your hair. You shivered under his light touch.

 " Aww, don't be so mean to your oppa, ____-ah." He said ever so gently. " You know that oppa loves you." He then smiled and winked at you. He was STILL gently your hair like he really enjoyed it!

 At that moment you thought you were going to literally pass out. All of the things he did were to sudden. It was too much for you to handle!

 You suddenly grabbed a hold of his hand with both of your hands to try and keep balance, making him stop your hair. You looked down, avoiding his gaze.

 " Jaejoong-ah," You breathed slowly, " Stop it. Don't play games with me. Tell me why you are here."

 He smirked then pouted. " Aww. Your no fun , ____-ah!"

 You sighed. Still avoiding his gaze, you started to tap your foot. " Why are you still here Jaejoong-ah?!"

 He then suddenly became serious. " Well, I have something I want to talk about with you, ____-ah.. It's, it's very important.. I just had to come see you.. Will you hear me out?"

 That made you jerk your head and looked straight into those deep brown eyes of his. It sparkled a little under the light. He looked very serious and sincere.

 " What- what is it? Is it something bad?" You looked at him, a littled worried.

 He then lightly blushed. " ____-ah, I know this might sound wierd coming from me and all, and I hope you still except me after I tell you this, but I- I really like.. I really like.. Ah! I can't say it!" He clapped his hands to his cheeks, squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head in embarrasment. He started to swing his right foot cutely.

 You raised your eyebrows and looked at the scene. ' He is acting really girly right now. What just happened to the sauntering and winking playboy? What is wrong with Jaejoong- ah? Is he sick?' You thought perplexed.

 " Um, Jaejoong- ah.. Are you okay? Did you forget to take your medicine today or something?" You really thought something was wrong.

 " Omo! ____-ah! You are so mean!" He pouted.

 " My gosh! Just tell me what you want already! Stop playing around!" You were getting uncomfortable.

 He then looked at you, all serious again. You looked back, even more confused.

 He twiddled his fingers, looking all innocent. " Okay! If you insist.. ____-ah, I really like, I really.. Love you.."

 Your heart thumped, you were dumbfounded. You couldn't believe what he said! " I- I don't know what to say.." You stuttered.

 " I'm not done! Let me finish! Gosh!" Jaejoong pouted and put his hands on his hips.

 " What?!" You said shocked.

 " As I was saying~. I really love you... You to help me with my homework! This algebra homework is to hard for me!" He declared.

 You didn't know what to say. Words couln't express what you were feeling.. You just stood there with your mouth open looking at him.

 He pouted. " I knew you would not accept me now! You think I'm stupid now, huh, ____-ah? Go ahead and say it! You think that your once genius oppa, doesn't even know his math!" He crossed his arms and turned around.

 You just stood there thinking, ' Oh. My. God. Is this guy freaking serious?!

 The room was completly silent. It was like that for a long time. Then you broke that silent. " Um, I'm going to go now.."

 When you passed Jaejoong he suddenly grabbed your hand. You jumped at the sudden touch. You looked at him, a little afraid. He stared at you all serious again. Silence.. Even more silence.. Then out of nowhere Jaejoong suddenly bursts out laughing!

 " AHAHAHAHA!! You should see the looks on your face! It's priceless, ____-ah! Ahahaha!" He let go of your hand and plopped down onto the couch holding his stomach.

 You are truely speechless. You scrunched your eyebrows together. ' Am I suppose to be angry or relieved?' You thought.

 " What kind of sick game are you playing Jaejoong- ah? What is going on? First you come to my house, then you become this playboy,  then you become really girly, then you want me to do your homework! I want answers!" You decided to be angry.

 He couldn't stop laughing, " Neh, okay, okay.. I was just playing with you ____-ah. I thought you knew. I had nothing to do today, so I decided to pay my y best friend a little visit. You know, to see how you are settling down in Seoul."

 You sighed. " You are so childish Jaejoong- ah! Why couldn't you come visit and act like normal people?" You sat down on the couch opposite of him.

 " That's no fun then!" He grinned. " Oh, and you thought I was being girly? Yea, I did a pretty good job of pretending, huh?" He laughed.

 You smiled, and then blushed. You rememebered that he was your hair.

 Jaejoong looked at you giggling and smiled. " Actually, ____- ah, that's not the only reason I came today."

 You looked up. " It's not? Then what is it?"

 " The main reason why I came was to... To see my little pet caterpillars! Why else would I come here?" He said and smiled playfully.

 You pouted, ' He came to see the stupid bugs? I thought he was coming to see me!' You thought hotly.

 " You came to see those things?! They're in my sister's room. I'll be leaving now." You huffed.

 You stood up to leave but Jaejoong grabbed your hand. He looked at you and said, " Are you jealous?" He smiled.

 Your stomach did a triple flip. " Uh, I am not jealous of a bunch of bugs!"

 He suddenly pulled you to him and you landed in his lap. You froze, not knowing how to react. He your cheek gently with his finger. Your face heated.

 " ____- ah.. You're so cute.. If you really want to know why I came here then I'll tell you.." Jaejoong slowly placed his chin on the nape of your neck and whispered in your ear, " I want to ask you to go out with me." He then slowly brushed his lips on your neck.

 " AAAAHHHH!!!" You hollered.

 Jaejoong jolted back and let you go.

 You jumped out of his lap and grabbed your neck. Your neck prickled of the strange and never before felt feeling.

 " ____-ah, are you okay?" He stood up and took a step towards you. You took a step back.

 " What are you doing Jaejoong?! This isn't funny if you are playing again!" You were like an alert animal, aware of his every move.

 " Didn't you hear me? I'm asking you out. I'm not playing ____-ah." He tilted his head at you.

 You couldn't have blushed more in your life than today. Jaejoong was being serious this time.  " I- I don't know Jaejoong. It's to sudden.. This is to much for me!" 

 " I understand, I can wait for you. You think it over, I don't want to rush you. You can tell me on Monday." He smiled. He then headed towards the door.

 ' This is a once in a life time chance! I have to go for it! It's now or never!' You thought, determined. " Jaejoong.. Oppa! Wait, I'll take you on your offer, I'll go out with you."

 He spun his head around. " Really?! Alright! That's great!" He ran and gave you the hug of your life. Then he began to your hair and said, " You are now officially my girlfriend. No other guy will get you, understand?" He looked at you passionately.

 " I- I understand." You blushed.

 Then out of nowhere he placed an ever so gentle kiss on your lips. That was such a suprise it took your breath away! Your heart raced a mile a minute as the kiss continued. You closed your eyes as you fell into Jaejoong's enticing spell.

 " AAAHH! What the hell are you two doing?!" The voices snapped both of you out of your moment.

 The five KARA girls were at your door and Hana was in the hallway with gaped open. They all held more than shocked expressinons on their faces. They all looked pale.

 " Oh, crap." You and Jaejoong said at the same time.

 " Noona! What in the world are you doing with him?!" Hana ran to you and literally tore Jaejoong away from you, sending him flying to the front door.

 The KARA girls grabbed Jaejoong by his collar and hands.

 Jiyoung then said in a shrill voice, " You better have a damn good reason why you were all over her!" She jabbed a finger a you.

 " What is going on here ____- ah?" Nicole said bewildered.

 Gyuri and Seungyeon shook Jaejoong violently. " You better have not violated our precious ____- ah, you freaking playboy!" They both yelled.

 Hara rubbed her forehead, ran her long fingers through her luscious hair and sighed. " This is too much for a Saturday.."

 

 

 ~ @ Hara: My thoughts exactly! Lol~  ~ It took me all day to write this.. Haha yea, I'm slow but it was only cuz I tried to make it good! ;D I hope you like this chapter, cuz I sure did! Lol Comments are inspriring so comment if you can! I got new subscribers! YAY! ^^ ~