Bad Ways

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a merry Christmas. 3 more days till Christmas, and here is the next update, happy readings ^_^~

 

 

 

 Thursday November 18, 2010   7: 10 am

 

 

 Today was just one of those days where I was just happy to be alive days. I got up bright and early, so early that I had nothing left to do so I headed out for school while the others where still hitting their snooze buttons.

 As I approached the school gates I decided to do something different for a change. Instead of going straight to homeroom like I always used to, I went and bought myself a cup of hot coco and cheered as I watched the soccer players kick the ball around. I clapped and whooted when someone made what seemed like an impossible goal. I stood with what happened to naturally be their girlfriends.

 One girl near me said, " You see that tall guy with the muscles? That's my man making the goal! Yeah baby~ Make one for the team! Whoo!"

 You thought to yourself, ' Huh, they are ALL tall with muscles... Whatever!'

 After awhile you suddenly heard an oh so familiar line that you haven't heard in a long time- " OH MY GOD~!! IT'S DBSK!!!"

 After that little "alarm" had went off from some pack of girls mouths, heads were turning.

 You told yourself mentally, ' I guess I always left too early to hear this.' You then shook your head. ' It never gets old..'

 You looked around at everyone, even those sophisticated girls who acted like they didn't care, couldn't help but stare.

 To those eyes of girls who never got a chance to know DBSK, in those eyes, these guys were perfect gods. They have no flaws. Every step that these guys made sprouted roses. Everything they touched turned to pure gold. Every word they spoke where beautiful unsung lyrics. In their eyes, all of these things came true.

 But in reality, you knew for a fact that Changmin was adorkable, Yoochun was nerdy, Yunho was sentimental, Junsu was hyperactive, and Jaejoong is vain.

 You smiled to yourself knowing that if these people got to know the real DBSK, they might have thought differently.

 You walked to the steps up to the school and waited there for them to come.

 When they arrived to you, you could feel the hating eyes that those jealous girls threw your way. They were thinking that how can a girl like her, befriend ALL of those hot DBSK guys?!

 You gave them all a short bow and grinned. " Good morning guys! How is everyone doing?"

 They all gave you short bows back and said, " Good morning ____- ah!" Except for a sort of red faced Jaejoong that is.

 He walks a little tipsy towards you and says, " Hey baby.." And puts his arm over your shoulder. He was about to kiss you when you shoved his face away hard, from you with both hands, making him release you from his hold.

 " Hey! What the hell, that hurts!" Jaejoong said holding his aching nose.

 " Oh god! Jaejoong!! What the hell were you doing last night?! Ugh~ God! You reek!!" You yelled, vigorously wafting the air in front of you.

 Yunho leans a little towards Jaejoong and sniffs him. " Hey, you're right! Jaejoong does smell like something dead!" He said chuckling, making the others laugh with him.

 Jaejoong eyed them to stop, and they quickly did.

 " Ahh, it's nothing.." Jaejoong says as he brushes himself off, as if doing that would get rid of the stench.

 " Nothing?! Oppa, you smell of sweat and heavy beer! ... And is that cheap perfume from... Other women?!?" I yelled.

 " ____ -ah, it's nothing! Look, I was just out clubbing last night.. And I just had a couple of beers, that's all.." He said smoothly.

 " And you guys let him do this ?! He's only 16!!" I yelled to the other 4.

 They all shrugged and Yunho says, " He's rich, he can do whatever he wants. We can't stop him.."

 Jaejoong puts his arm over Yunho and pompously said, " That's right, I can do whatever the hell I please.."

 " Jaejoong hyung, I think your still a little drunk. Maybe you should go home." Yoochun examined.

 " Nah, I'm fine!" He grinned running his hands slowly through his wheat- gold hair.

 " A little drunk?! You're fine?! Jaejoong oppa, you can barely stand on your own two feet!!" I exasperated.

 " I said, I'm FINE!" He yelled.

 " ... Jeez, you people never lighten up.." He said and storms sulkily into the school.

 " He is only like this when something has happened and it's been pissing him off badly." Yunho said, shaking his head sadly.

 " I don't get it! He is only 16, he shouldn't even be allowed to drink alcohol!" I said annoyed.

 " He doesn't drink for pleasure or fun ____ -ah, he drinks to ease away the pain." Junsu replied.

 " What pain?" I asked confused.

 " We don't know, he won't ever tell us what's wrong. But when he is moody, he drinks. That's all we know." Changmin sighed.

 " Out of all 5 of us, Jaejoong is the most mysterious. He hides everything behind his cold posterior. And he never lets anyone in. He won't let anyone know his weaknesses." Yunho added.

 " Well I don't care what his weaknesses are, he is only 16 and shouldn't be drinking at all!" I huffed.

 " What are you going to do about it ____ -ah?" Junsu asked.

 " I'm going to put an end to this once and for all." I replied confidentally.

 

 When I had arrived to homeroom I found Jaejoong being surrounded by 4 or 5 girls, and he was just carelessly flirting with them!

 I stormed over to him, " What do you think you are doing?!"

 One of the girls said, " Sorry unnie, Jaejoong- ah told us to come over here because he was lonely and wanted some company.."

 You crossed your arms and glared at them.

 Another girl said, " Umm, we'll be leaving now.. Sorry ____ -ah.."

 " Yeah you better leave.." I said annoyed.

 " Bye Jaejoong- ah.." Bye Jaejoong.." They all smiled and waved to him as they got up. He grinned and winked at them.

 As they passsed you they quietly whispered apologies. You rolled your eyes. After they all left, you stomped your way to your seat, arms still crossed.

 After a moment, Jaejoong turns to you and says, " Ahh look what you did.. You scared them all away! I was only talking to them.."

You eyed Jaejoong dangerously.  " Don't talk to me! You are on thin ice mister!" I glared at him and then whipped my head the other way.

 He looks at you skeptically then says, " Ahh, come on baby doll, it was nothing. You're getting angry over NOTHING."

 When you didn't respond, he started again, " Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't know that being your boyfriend meant that I was forbiddened to talk to other women.."

 " YOU ARE--" I bursted out really loudly, but then stopped and recollected myself and the spoke again in a lower but still stern voice, " You are allowed to talk to other women. NOT flirt with them as if I never exsisted!"

 He put both his hands up, " Okay! Okay! I get it. No need to be yelling at me like that... Jeez I never thought you could be so y.."

 I gasped, speechless. How DARE he say that to me?! He must really want a punch to that porcelain face of his!

 " What? Do you have something to say? You know, a woman leaving open like that is considered unattractive?" Jaejoong said plainly.

 You felt like punching him in his throat at that very moment to get him to shut up. But instead, you restrained yourself and stood up, slowly gathering your things, while seething in anger.

 His eyes followed your movements. He pushed his bangs to one side and leaned back on the chair with one arm over the top and said, " Babe, what do you think you're doing?"

 You glared at him and started to say, " Look Jaejoong, I know all those insults you told me is just the beer talking. So you better sober up, and fast! Until then, don't talk to me."

 With that you walked away over to Nicole and Gyuri, who were both immensely texting each other even though they were sitting side by side.

 As you were walking Jaejoong was yelling " Babe! Hey baby! .. ____ -ah! Aww don't be that way! I said I was sorry!"

 Making practically everyone in the classroom watch the scene. It was more embarrassing for you then Jaejoong.

 When you didn't turn back he got pissed and said, " Aw come on!" Before knocking over your chair with his foot. Then he started to run his fingers through his hair and blew a steam of invisible breath. He then turned his head to look at you one last time before he suddenly stood up and left for the door. That was the exact time Ms. Le had entered.

 " Jaejoong- sshi, were do you think you're going?" She asked.

 " Mind your own damn business." He said in a low tone.

 She gasped, shocked. The students who overheard him were all wided eyed and stared at Jaejoong as he walked out the door. You were watching him, too. And when he was gone out that door, you gave a big sigh and rested your head on Nicole's shoulder.

 

 

 

 ~ Lol I hope no one hates me for making Jaejoong seem like the bad guy here >_< Well, I will keep on updating as soon as I can! Thanks for reading :)~