I love you Jaejoong oppa..

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hi my beloved readers! Its been awhile since I update. Sorry for the delay, I will try to get the story from September to November as soon as I can! Happy readings! ~

 

 

 September 5, 2010     9: 23 am

 

 

 I waited anxiously for that clock to strike 9: 30 so badly. Today is Sunday, and it's a very special Sunday. It's my first official date with Jaejoong!! I can't believe it myself! ME, going on a real date! My heart beated rapidly in my chest, while I sat on the living room couch, tapping my foot nervously. I drummed my fingers on my lap and gripped my purse.

 " Aah~ I want time to hurry up! But then again, I want it to just freeze. I don't want Jaejoong to see me dressed like this! It's too... Dolled up and girly! Gosh! I look so embarrassing!" I squealed out loud. " This is so not me!"

 " Nonsense dear. You look beautiful. The dress is light and pretty, it mathces your skin." Gomo said as she walked in with Hana trailing behind her.

 I huffed, " Of course you would say that Gomo! You say I look good in everything."

 " Well you do look good in everything, hon." She smiled.

 Hana rolled her eyes. " If you ask me, that dress is showing too much of her legs. And her s are just way too out there! I think she is trying to give the " Go Ahead" sign to that Kim Jaejoong guy. I say she should not go at all!"

 " HANA. You can't say that to your sister." Gomo gasped.

 " That's okay Gomo. Hana is just being overly protective and retarded." You rolled your eyes back at her. " She is to young to understand what fashion is."

 Hana shrugged. " I'm just saying unnie, if that boyfriend of yours tries to pull a quick one, you know where to get me."

 The doorbell suddenly rang.

 You jumped up yelling, " OH MY GOD! He's here! ... He's here! What do I do?! Oh my god! Is- is my hair good? How do I look?"

 You ran to the door and pulled it open to reveal a y and smiling Jaejoong in a white plaid shirt and jeans with his white rimmed sunglasses.

 ' Whoa~ GOD.' You thought. ' He is soo cute out of his school uniform!'

 Jaejoong smile vanished and he lifted his sunglasses to rest on his head. He raised one eyebrow and looked you up and down and let out a long whistle.

 " Hey gorgeous." He said and winked at you.

 You blushed. " Hi Jae- Jaejoongie.." You said and took a deep breath.

 Gomo came to the door and Hana followed, giving Jaejoong the eye the whole time.

 " Hi, nice to meet you Jaejoong. I'm Ma Yoon, ____-ah's aunt. It's nice to see you again." Gomo smiled and hugged Jaejoong.

 " Hello Mrs. Ma. Very nice to meet. I'm honored to have your umm, niece, as my girlfriend." Jaejoong smiled politely.

 You giggled at his act.

 " Oh, please, call me Gomo Yoon, or just Gomo! No need to be so formal." She slapped him lightly on the arm.

 " Sure thing." Jaejoong smiled friendly.

 Hana huffed and rolled her eyes. " What an act," and crossed her arms.

 Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. " I can see this is your sister, ____-ah."

 " Yeah... She sure is... Something! Huh?" I laughed. " Okay! Let's go oppa! Bye Gomo, I'll be home soon!" I said and hurriedly dragged Jaejoong to his car.

 " Have fun dear!" She hollered back.

 " We will!" Jaejoong yelled.

 Jaejoong started the car and started driving.

 Your heart thudded inside your chest. Being alone in a car with Jaejoong gave you what felt like a tornado swirling inside your stomach. You couldn't stop smiling to save your life.

 Jaejoong looked over to you and grinned. He laughed, " What's so funny? Do I have something on my face?"

 That made you started to laugh and giggle. " No~. It's not that."

 He pouted. " Then what is it?"

 You looked down on your lap. " It's just that I'm happy and excited to be with you." You said and glanced sideways at him.

 He placed his hand on your hand, which was also touching your bare legs, giving you goosebumps on contact.

 I'm happy being with you too ____-ah." He smiled.

 ' Oh my god! He is touching me!' You thought, half hyperventalating. ' Wait! What am I saying? Of course he is touching me! He suppose to, I'm his girlfriend! ... Gosh! I need to calm down! ... Calm down ____-ah.. Nothing to get worked up about.. Calm down..'

 But suddenly your right hand acted on its own and placed it over Jaejoong's hand to keep it there. Jaejoong raised his eyebrow with a perplexed look, but didn't remove his hand from yours.

 ' GAAAAAAHH! What the hell are you doing you stupid body! Now he might think wrong! I bet he is right this moment!' You screamed in your head. You jerked your head to look up at him.

 Jaejoong glanced  away from driving for a second to look at you. " Is something the matter?" 

 You shook your head. " No, no." You started to blush. He then looked forward again.

 " Umm, so oppa.. What do you think? How- how do I look?" You heart beated rapidly as each word came out.

 " Cute and y, of course." He said, smiling.

 You glowed with happiness on the inside. " Really?" You asked blushing. " I'm not over doing it?"

 " No, you look cute." He said, taking his hand away from you and poking you in the cheek.

 " So ____-ah, what's up with your family? Do you live with your Gomo and Samchon only, perhaps?" Jaejoong asked curiously.

 " Yeah, um, my Umma and Appa divorced 5 years back. I been living with Gomo and Samchon and Hana on my Umma's side."

 " Oh, that's harsh babe. I'm sorry for your loss. I shouldn't have brought your family up." Jaejoong said softly.

 " No, that's okay! Really, I'm used to it, it's been so long, I'm not sad any more! Besides, I love my Gomo and Samchon! They are like my parents to me." I said smiling broadly. You pointed to your smile. " See? I'm happy!"

 Jaejoong laughed, " You're too cute ____-ah. So where do you want to go today? How about an amusement park? Girls seem to love going there with their boyfriends."

 " Ah~ no. That is way to cliche oppa. I want our first date to be something I can remember forever!" You clapped your hands together and fanasized about that special memory you and Jaejoong were going to make together.

 He laughed, " So where do you want to go then?"

 You pouted while thinking. " Umm.. Oh! How about, we go to that new grand mall that opened up yesterday? I heard that they have over 200 stores in there and it's 3 stories tall! That might be lots of fun!" You squealed happily.

 Jaejoong tsked. " Girls and malls.. Typical."

 " What?" You eyed him.

 " Nothing! Nothing! ... I just thought that maybe we could go somewhere.. Less expensive, like an amusement park or the zoo."

 " Aww.. But the mall..." You gave him puppy eyes. " Oh alright..."

 He laughed. " I'm kidding! I'm kidding! ____-ah, if I own such an expensive car at the age of 16, you think I'm not made out of money to spend a few hundred on shoes for my girlfriend?"  He smiled slyly.

" Whoa Jaejoongie.. You would do that for me? But we just gone out for like 3 weeks." You said getting excited.

 " All my girlfriends get treated like princesses. And out of all of them, your my most precious." He said and winked at you.

 You just had to hug him around his waist for that.

 " I love you oppa.." You said and kissed him on the cheek. " And not just because of what you said, I really mean it.."

 ' There! Oh my god, I just confessed to him! I am on a roll! Yeah! Take that Milly, you seducing snake!' I thought triumphantly

 Jaejoong kept looking forward, a moments silence came. Then he said, " I love you too, ____-ah."

 ' Wha? Why the long pause?? What does this mean? Does he not feel the same way about me?'

 " Um, Jaejoong.." You started.

 " We're here ____-ah!" Jaejoong suddenly blurted out.

 " Oh! It seems we have! Let's go exploring oppa!" You cheered happily as you got out of the car.

 ' I'll just let this slide, probably nothing to worry about. Maybe oppa was just nervous about saying it.. You know how boys are.' I told myself.

 You and Jaejoong walked hand in hand into the giant mall.

 

 After 5 and a half hours of eating, exploring, shopping, taking pictures and just being how a cute couple is suppose to be, you and Jaejoong sat on the benches and rested, with your head on his shoulders and you gripping his right arm. 

 " Ahh~ ____-ah, baby, I'm so tired.. Happy! But tired.." He whispered softly. " My feet hurt, I don't know how women in heels can handle walking like this all day." He groaned as women is all sorts of high heels came passing by.

 You giggled softly at him. " Now you know what we go through to look good for guys like you oppa.."

 He laughed, " I'll never take you for granted ____-ah." He said while kissing you on your lips.

 Your precious moment was broken when, " KYAAA! Jaejoong oppa!! Is that you?! What are you doing here?!"

 ' GAWD THAT STUPID SUGERCOATED VOICE!!!! I know it anywhere!!' You screamed inside your head.

 As expected when you two looked up, you could see Milly dashing her way to you, pushing passerbys out of the way as she went.

 " Jaejoongie!" Milly said as she jumped at him and glomped all over him, giving him a bear hug. " Wow! What are you doing here oppa?" She looked straight at him, totally ignoring your presence and smiling like a maniac.

 You fumed, but kept your cool. You coughed once, and coughed again when she ignored you the first time.

 " Um, Milly- ah, I'm on a date." Jaejoong said, seeing you getting irritated.

 " Wha? Your on a date? Without me? Who is she?" Milly pouted cutely acting like she doesn't know.

 " With ____-ah.." Jaejoong said, slowly trying to pry Milly's hands off his neck.

 It was then that she jerked her head to you. " OH! HI UNNIE!! I didn't see you there! So, I heard you were going on a date with my oppa! How is it going?" She smiled, showing off her white teeth. 

 " It was going so great until someone came and interrupted us!" You said pissed off.

 " Oh wow! That's horrible, well not to worry, that person is probably long gone and Milly is here to brighten up your dull date! Come on guys, lets go have some fun!" She tried to pull Jaejoong from his seat.

 " DULL?!" You said loudly. You turned to Jaejoong and pouted.

 He rolled his eyes. " Ignore her babe, she is a little loose in the head." He said softly.

 Milly pouted. " I heard that oppa! Your so mean! But I love you anyways!"

 You stood up. Milly stopped pulling Jaejoong and looked at you straight in the eyes. " Milly-ah! Why don't you just go home and stop bothering us? Why don't you find your own boyfriend and stop trying to steal mine?!" You growled.

 Milly smirked, something you never saw her done before. " Aww, unnie. You think I'm TRYING to steal Jaejoongie oppa from you?" She giggled.

 " You can't call him that! I made that nickname for him! Only I can call him that!" You started to get mad. " So why don't you just get your little wanna be and go home! Oh? And the whole pretending to be cute and clueless is so cliche! Who are you trying to fool, girl?" You snapped at her.

 " You don't own him ____ UNNIE!! Jaejoongie oppa~ decides who he WANTS and who gets to BE his girlfriend. You might be titled his girlfriend, but he wants ME!" She snapped back.

 Jaejoong just sat there on the bench watching the two hottest girls he ever met, fight over him.

 " Why you little back stabbing ! After I'm done with you, you won't have the nerve to even go home!" You yelled, getting so pumped up and angry.

 " HEY! WHOA, slow down baby doll!" Jaejoong jumped from his seat and grabbed you around the waist. " Hehe, there is no need to fight over little old me. Besides, were still in the mall, AND on our first date. Lets not ruin it by having a cat fight? Okay?" He kissed you on your head, trying to soothe you.

 You took a few deep breaths.

 " That's right. No need to get worked up, ok ____-ah?" Jaejoong said softly.

 " Yea, yeah. Okay oppa. I won't beat her . Today, is our special day.. Okay, I'm calm now. You can let me go. Just... Make her go away." You said patiently and turning away from her to look into Jaejoong's eyes.

 " Okay.. I'll do that.." He whispered, then he turned to Milly, who was standing like 6 feet away, " Hey Milly-ah! I don't want any trouble, just go away okay? I don't want you getting hurt!"

 Milly scoffed, but said cutely, " AWW! Jaejoongie! You don't want me to get hurt? You are so sweet to think about me like that. But don't worry oppa, I'm not the one who's going to get hurt." She laughed.

 " Hey..! No that's not what I meant!" He said as he tightened his grip around you as he felt you starting to stir again.

 " Let me at her oppa.. " You whispered slowly to him.

 " NO! Babe, she isn't worth it! Lets just leave her! Okay?" He started to pull you and walk away from Milly.

 " What's the matter ?! To afraid to fight for your man?! You think you will look like a fool when I kick your ?! What?! You think I'm going to ruin your little date?!" She screamed.

 " DAMIT MILLY!!!" Jaejoong hollered as you broke his grip suddenly.

 " GGGGRRRAAAAHH!!!!" You flew back towards her with a fist in your hand, and fire in your eyes.

 WHAM!

 

~ YAY! So what do you guys think? Lots of drama? Thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses! ^_^ ~